Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 pm
I dunno you, but I love it.

Why is it so f*cking tasty? mad

What are your thoughts on eating tasty animals?
Like it? Think it's wrooooong? What is your diet based on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 pm
I only have one thing to say:

Bacon makes everything taste better xd  

Davin_Nightwind

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 pm
OM NOM NOM. 8D

I'm actually eating pineapple curry with beef right now. So yummy. ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 pm
Davin_Nightwind
I only have one thing to say:

Bacon makes everything taste better xd

Oh my God, I think I just found my soulmate :'D

@Sunegami: With pineapple, EH? That'd be nice in tacos.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm
I love my meat foods.

But I know so many vegetarians that I have come to like some vegetarian meals too.

But in the end, I could never be one myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm
A world without bacon would be like a world without life.  

doughboy1723

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 pm
I eat practly anything i want at the time i like my steak med rare and bacon slighly on the chewy side and it better be Thick cut. Sausage is good to. i guess i am a Fan of meet. id try to eat more veg stuff but i could never give up meat.

Heh i think id go crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 am
i agree with Davin. Bacon does make everything taste better. I love my bacon extra crispy and thick cut!  

Rainey_angel81

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am
My diet's based mostly on whatever's available and/or easiest to make. Which typically means lots and lots of microwaveable frozen crap, though I've been trying to change that up a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am
Aw, don't worry, you'll be able to afford bacon anytime soon.

User Image

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am
Mmmm, baaacon. ♥ ♥  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love eating beef and chicken.

I've never really been a pork fanatic.

Buffalo meat is really good too at Korean BBQs. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am
I picked "not my thing" because I'm not a huge bacon fan. Only time I really like it is on burgers and sandwiches.

I'll even make sure my breakfasts have sausage rather than bacon, because breakfast sausage is the best.

But no, I'm not a vegetarian. I could never understand why people think eating animals is wrong, as animals have been eating other animals for the billion years that life has existed on this planet. It's how energy travels through the system. There is nothing morally wrong about it as it's the natural way of life for lifeforms to ingest each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm
I think the main reason why people think eating meat is wrong is because of how the animals are often treated over their lives before slaughter. It's not uncommon for questionable treatment to arise, if not outright abuse. Plus, abusing animals makes them susceptible to getting diseases which can end up on your dinner plate which adds another level of concern.

This is also outside of the completely borked meat industry where in the FDA is incapable of monitoring it and caves in to corporate interest all the time. If you ever wonder why there's major problems with e-coli in beef and other meat products, it's because there is literally s**t in the meat.

If you read a book Fast Food Nation, you'll be turned off from a lot of things... Now me, I haven't stopped eating these things, but I have avoided them. I try to have healthier meats anyway, so it's not that hard. I should mention that the amount of meat you're supposedly supposed to get each day is only the size of a deck of cards.

Moving on to seafood, I want to stress how important it is to be careful with this and avoid eating much, if any of it during certain times of the year. The reason being algae blooms that create toxins. These toxins, depending upon the species, can cause severe damage and even permanent brain damage. As far as I know, there are no strict rules in place for fishing with regards to these blooms. So know your area, and avoid eating seafood at particular times of the year. (Unless you live in a climate so cold it just doesn't grow there really.) This is probably around the summer period, maybe fall. I forgot the exact dates.

If you want to know more about this, you can read an old article I had to read for a class before.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ocean1aug01,0,6048824.story
This is just part of the 5-part series.
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-me-ocean30jul30,0,2100795.story?page=1&coll=la-headlines-world
This seems to be part of the series too, but I can't be certain so I'm including it as well. These articles also give a warning to avoid living by the sea, because you will likely experience severe respiratory problems among other things if you do.

I know, it's not specifically meat related, but seafood is usually a meat and this is just a warning to be careful because in all likelihood this will only get worse. sad  

Garek Maxwell

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Aaare ya achin'!? (yum yum yum)
Fooor some bacon!? (yum yum yum)

I love bacon so very much.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash