Reply The Music
Favorite Lyric Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Pudding.Teh.Dork.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:11 am
My favorite lyric would have to be wishing to be the friction in your jeans. And the move that goes with it is amazing. I just love it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:40 am
My favorite lyrics are:
"You want apologies
Girl, you might hold your breath
Until your breathing stops forever, forever
The only thing you'll get
Is this curse on your lips:
I hope they taste of me forever"from Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

"When it all goes to hell will you be able to tell me your sorry with a straight face?"from The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes

"To the love, I left my conscience pressed between the pages of the bible in the drawer.What did it ever do for me i say."from XO

"We are the therapists pumping through your speakers delivering what you need."from Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year  

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

Powder Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:21 pm
Would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile?
I'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends.
So progress report, I am missing you to death.
I'm sick of always writing songs that you can slit your wrists to.
Hand over my heart, gun to my head, I swear to God I'm through with this.
I got your love letters, corrected the grammar and sent them back.
It's true, romance is dead, I shot it in the chest, then in the head.

There are too many to choose from.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:57 pm
"A loaded God complex, c**k it and pull it."
~ Sugar, We're Goin' Down

"It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest and in the head."
~ The Music or the Misery

"The best part of believe is the lie. I hope you sing along and you steal a line. I need to keep you like this in my mind."
~ Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

"Someday, I'll appreciate in value, get off my a** and call you. In the meantime I'll sport my brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at four in the afternoon."
~ Grand Theft Autumn (Where is Your Boy?)

"Drop a heart, and break a name"

"It must be said again that all us boys are just screaming into microphones for attention because we're just so bored."
~ Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

"You want apologies? Girl, you might hold your breath until your breathing stops forever. The only thing you get is this curse on your lips, I hope they taste of me forever."
~ Chicago is So Two Years Ago

"We're the therapists pumping through your speakers delivering just what you need."

"I was terrified, would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile?"
~ Pretty in Punk

"I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake."
~ Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

"Wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel."
~ The Pros and Cons of Breathing

"The ribbon on my wrist says 'Do not open before Christmas'"
~ Our Lawyers made us Change the Name of this Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

"I'm sick of always writing songs for you to slit your wrists to."
~ Hand of God

"I'm every cliche`, but I simply do it best"

"I'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go, but you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit your throat"
~ My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon

"Someone old, no one new, feeling borrowed, always blue."
~ I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got was this Stupid Song Written About Me

"I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now I only waste it dreaming of you"
~ Of All the Gin Joints in the World

"Hand over my heart, gun to my head, I swear to God I'm through with this. I am the worst Liar I know."
~ Hand of God

"All I want this year's for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive."
~ Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

"Take our tears, put 'em on ice, 'cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"

"I got your love letters, corrected the grammar and sent them back."

"Please put the Doctor on the phone, 'cause I'm not making any sense, blame everyone but me for this mess. And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart, we never seemed so far."
~ I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea that Says you Should Shut your Mouth (Summer Song)

"Take your taste back, peel back your skin" (This one always sends chills down my spine and makes the skin on my hand hurt. =) )

"This is the way they'd love if they knew how misery loved me"
~ Dance, Dance

"I'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends, and I am sorry my conscience called in sick again. And I've got arrogance down to a science."
~ I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got was this Stupid Song Written About Me

"Loaded words and loaded friends are loaded guns to our heads."

"Your smile reminds me of Switchblades and Infidelity"
~ Switchblades and Infidelity

"Are we growing up? Or just going down, it's just a matter of time until we're all found out. Take our tears, put 'em on ice. 'Cause I swaer, I'd burn this city down to show you the light."

"Love never wanted me, but I took it anyway, put your ear to the speaker and choose love or sympathy."
~ XO

"So progress report, I am missing you to death."

"And there's a drug in the thermostat to warm the room up, and there's another around to help us bend your trust, got a sunset in my veins, and I need to take a pill to make this town feel okay."
~ Sophomore Slump or Comeback Of The Year

I am in love with Pete's lyrics. <3
This list will never stop growing.
(Counter: 31 lyrics)

P.S. Edit - Am I the only one here who never really liked the line "Wishing to Be the friction in your jeans"?

[Bubblegum]

FallingApartToHalftime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:11 pm
OMG ! It's such a good topic idea. But like, us fans have WAY too many fave lyrics to post. Lol, BUT my absolutely favourite lyric is ' Two more weeks, my foot is in the door, I can't sleep, in the wake of Saturday." 1. It's my favourite song next to My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon 2. It's so poetic, and it can apply to many things 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:21 pm
*Our gossip lips stuttered every word I said. I got your love letters, corrected the grammar, and sent them back. It's true romance is dead. I shot it in the chest, then in the head. And if you wanna go down in history then I'm your prince.
*Take your taste back, peel back your skin.
*Take back what you said, take aim at myself.
*Leaning on my shoulder, distracting me from the plotline.
*Take this to your grave, and I'll take it to mine.
*The chorus to "Saturday."
*Let me tear you to pieces. This is me wishing you into the worst situations. I'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go but you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit your throat.
*You only hold me like this this, cause you don't know who I really am.
*And you came to watch us play, like a "Big Shot Talent," but at the end of the day you know those busted lips we take back home.
*The best part of believe is the lie.
*One awkward silence and two hopes you cry yourself to sleep, staying up, waiting by the phone. And all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive.
*We're the kids you used to love, but then we grew old.
*To the love, I left my conscience pressed between the pages of the Bible in the drawer. "What did it ever do for me?" I say.
*Walking out on the show is walking out on you and walking out on you's still the best thing that I ever did.
*And I can't forget your style or your cynicism. Somehow it was like you were the first to listen to everything we said. My smile's an open wound without you, and my hands are tied to pages inked to bring you back. Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say. (Tonight I'm writing you) a million miles away.
*You said you'd keep me honest, but I won't call you on it.
*I read about the after life, but I never really lived.

Yeah, there's more, but I'm done for now.  

Quixotic Faye

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:30 pm
WAIT!I HAVE MORE!lol

"It must be said again that all us boys are just screaming into microphones for attention because we're just so bored."from Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying

"The best part of believe is the lie."from Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

"You came to watch us play like a Big Shot Talent but at the end of teh day you know those busted lips we take home."from Grenade Jumper

"Take this to your grave.And ill take it to mine."from The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes

"Loaded words and loaded friends are loaded guns to our heads."from Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

"This is side one flip me over.I know im not your favorite record."from Dead On Arrival

"Im mailing letters to addresses in ghost towns."from Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying

"I keep telling myself, i keep telling myself.Im not the desperate type."from 7 Minutes In Heaven  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:30 pm
I'm Every cliche, I simply do it best
Pete Wentz is for lovers

Fall out boy devoted

[ .Hopelessly Hopeful. ]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:43 pm
+ Sit outside my front window, this story's going somewhere
Calm Before The Storm

+ Hey Chris, you were our only friend, and I know this is belated, we love you back
Grenade Jumper

+ He stands alone, high on himself
Pretty In Punk

+ Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say
Homesick At Space Camp

Just a few of my favourite lyrics.
Pete is a genius!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:22 pm
[Bubblegum]
"A loaded God complex, c**k it and pull it."

"It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest and in the head."

"The best part of believe is the lie. I hope you sing along and you steal a line. I need to keep you like this in my mind."

"Someday, I'll appreciate in value, get off my a** and call you. In the meantime I'll sport my brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at four in the afternoon."
~ Grand Theft Autumn (Where is Your Boy?)

"Drop a heart, and break a name"

"It must be said again that all us boys are just screaming into microphones for attention because we're just so bored."
~ Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

"You want apologies? Girl, you might hold your breath until your breathing stops forever. The only thing you get is this curse on your lips, I hope they taste of me forever."

"We're the therapists pumping through your speakers delivering just what you need."

"I was terrified, would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile?"
~ Pretty in Punk

"I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake."
~ Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

"Wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel."
~ The Pros and Cons of Breathing

"The ribbon on my wrist says 'Do not open before Christmas'"
~ Our Lawyers made us Change the Name of this Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

"I'm sick of always writing songs for you to slit your wrists to."
~ Hand of God

"I'm every cliche`, but I simply do it best"

"I'm the kind of kid who can't let anything go, but you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit your throat"

"Someone old, no one new, feeling borrowed, always blue."

"I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now I only waste it dreaming of you"
~ Of All the Gin Joints in the World

"Hand over my heart, gun to my head, I swear to God I'm through with this. I am the worst Liar I know."
~ Hand of God

"All I want this year's for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive."
~ Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

"Take our tears, put 'em on ice, 'cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"

I am in love with Pete's lyrics. <3
This list will never stop growing.
Oh My GAWD  

[.Pudding.Teh.Dork.]

[[ romance is dead ]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:03 pm
I got your love letters
Correct the grammar and send them back.
It's true romance is dead
I shot it in the chest, then in the head.

"The Music or the Misery"

I would list the rest but I'm being extremely lazy right now stare .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:37 pm
=?
What'd I do that was Oh My Gawd worthy?

[Bubblegum]

FallingApartToHalftime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:00 am
Bubblegum~ You took your time to post that many fave lyrics. xd
Oh God, I have too many to list, it's just all of their songs have at least one good lyric. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

tbs16

harley quinn x3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:49 pm
So wear me like a locket around your throat. I'll weigh you down, I'll watch you choke. You look so good in blue.

The Music

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff