Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i express myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

Wiccan_Boy _1990

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:57 pm
ive been thinking if i should express myself in school... but i am afraid if like people are gonna make fun of me or something...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:14 pm
Hun, if people are low enough to make fun of you for being yourself then you should just ignore them. People like that just want to make you feel bad and you shouldn't let them.  

Dearest Darling`

Wiccan_Boy _1990

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:20 pm
deadly_demon
Hun, if people are low enough to make fun of you for being yourself then you should just ignore them. People like that just want to make you feel bad and you shouldn't let them.
thanks because people started to ask stupid questions to me when i let everyone know i am wiccan...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:26 pm
Ame argentee
deadly_demon
thanks because people started to ask stupid questions to me when i let everyone know i am wiccan...
Stupid questions are very normal. They reject the unfamilar. What grade are you in?  

Secretly Nini

Invisible Fairy

Wiccan_Boy _1990

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:31 pm
[Draco~fan]
Ame argentee
deadly_demon
Stupid questions are very normal. They reject the unfamilar. What grade are you in?
im in ninth  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:39 pm
Ame argentee
[Draco~fan]
Ame argentee
deadly_demon
im in ninth
Then you should just go with your mind. Do you want them to know or not? It is really up to you.  

Secretly Nini

Invisible Fairy

Wiccan_Boy _1990

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:13 pm
[Draco~fan]
Ame argentee
[Draco~fan]
Ame argentee
deadly_demon
im in ninth
Then you should just go with your mind. Do you want them to know or not? It is really up to you.
yes i do want them to know... i dont like to hide things...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:43 pm
Then tell them. If you dont like to hide things, then dont hide who you are.  

Secretly Nini

Invisible Fairy

Mint Royale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:54 pm
In school I dyed my hair becuase I refused to be a natural blonde and I like the color red. So when I did and wore all black I was accused of being a satanist because I was a goth and I was wearing all black. After a few days I've managed to become known as:
Devil Worshipper
Devil's Reject
Devil
Queen of the Damned
Freak
Weirdo
GOth
Satanist  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:19 pm
I would say do what feels comfortable for you. Around 14 is a tough age, but it's also the best time to start expressing yourself and to show more of your own personality and style. Plus you never know what kind of friends you could make just by opening up a little bit (works better in big schools ^^* like mine was)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:08 pm
Mint Royale
In school I dyed my hair becuase I refused to be a natural blonde and I like the color red. So when I did and wore all black I was accused of being a satanist because I was a goth and I was wearing all black. After a few days I've managed to become known as:
Devil Worshipper
Devil's Reject
Devil
Queen of the Damned
Freak
Weirdo
GOth
Satanist
one of my best friends calls me satan, only cuz i let him and because im a total b***h to everyone who's an a** to me, so i guess he's proud when he says it..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:27 am
Never be ashamed of who or what you are. What's the point of hiding things anyhow? If you are true to yourself and to others, then you will become much happier. If someone has a problem with who you are, then perhaps they aren't someone you want to associate yourself with. People who make fun of others for clothing/religion/culture/lifestyle are weaker than us. They have nothing to do with their pathetic lives other than try and make others feel miserable. You are greater than these people. You could have the courage to be yourself, whislt they blend in with the background just like every other coward.  

SuperDanni

Oterys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:15 am
Ame argentee
ive been thinking if i should express myself in school... but i am afraid if like people are gonna make fun of me or something...
If I worried about crap like what people thought of me I would be dead from an stroke right now...I stopped worrying about it in middle school because I wasn't like everyone else and they knew it so I might as well just be me and get it over with...I put on the charade at church and that is about it...2-3 hours once a week, was as much as I was willing to devote to the sham of normalness...

earlier this month someone tried to imply I shouldn't wear certain shades of lipstick outside of Halloween...don't worry, what they think doesn't matter...it really doesn't stare

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff