Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What camp did everyone join? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one?
Science, like a boss.
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Juvie, like a... mob boss
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Rich, like a... boss' child.
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Fitness, like a... runner... person.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
None, it is way to childish and immature.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 pm
Which camp did you guys join?
I joined science camp because something deep inside me is drawn to highly caustic chemicals.

let the trash talking commence.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 pm
Science Edmund and Sam are there to help the science campers and for the record they are my favourite NPC´s.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm
the rich people camp! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm
What is this about different Camps? Is this some sort of event? Or just, which one of the four items did you like the best?

There are two cool looking characters on the rich peoples item. The maid of coarse. As well as that one character. Which looks like Fakir from Princess Tutu.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm
LanceCalvis
What is this about different Camps? Is this some sort of event? Or just, which one of the four items did you like the best?

There are two cool looking characters on the rich peoples item. The maid of coarse. As well as that one character. Which looks like Fakir from Princess Tutu.

this should explain it lance. http://www.gaiaonline.com/campchaos  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 pm
hehehe...rich camp with Edmund and the Von Helson sisters...  

The_Last_Avenger

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm
I'm not sure what camp I'm going to join. I don't have any attachment to any particular Npc. Though I suppose I could join the Rich Camp. Because I'm a rich Gaian.

The rich will oppress the Scientists. Buying for there time and effort. But providing them with jobs.

The Criminals will run around stealing from people. Making the contest less enjoyable overall. You can bet there will be a number of those people. That snipe misprices them flame people in this area. They are in a very literal sense dishonest thieves.

The body builders will do the lions share of the physical labor. Helping set up the event by lifting boxes. They will most likely be one of the top competitors as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm
I chose the Juvie Camp. It seemed the most interesting one to me.

I'm wishing that I had known about all the little poseurs in there beforehand though. I'm getting tired of all the little gangster-wannabes trying to out-testosterone each other.

I like the items for it, though. They're fun. ^^  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm
hehehe. like my rich avi? it's not the best, but it'll work for now. and the rich shall buy out everyone. we'll just pay our way to the top! lol. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm
Yeah but with a better brain and intelligence we can get more things and better achives Lance, the scince camp can explode the interests of medecine, astronomy, math and many more subjects.
Plus with little money we can invest it and gather a fortune in no time XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Bahahahahha, you are wrong there young Scientist. All the money that you make. Will always come from us rich businessman. You will always be in our shadow. We have been doing this for hundreds of years and will continue to do so. All you creative people will have the value of your work determined by us. Even one of the greatest artists that ever lived died a poor man. Muhahahahhahha!!!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm
Rich camp.
I'm not even sure why. : |  

A dash of Formaldehyde

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Rich Buisnessman- It is because we control the world, muhhahahhahahah.

Lance- Ok, alright, "busts the guy over the head with a chair". That was for that comment about my favorite artist.

mrgreen lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 pm
LanceCalvis
Bahahahahha, you are wrong there young Scientist. All the money that you make. Will always come from us rich businessman. You will always be in our shadow. We have been doing this for hundreds of years and will continue to do so. All you creative people will have the value of your work determined by us. Even one of the greatest artists that ever lived died a poor man. Muhahahahhahha!!!

mrgreen

long live the rich! blaugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

AsianWeedWacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Juvie of course. where else did i get the suit?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff