Do youd do it?
why or why not.

gogogogo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 am
The only pill I take somewhat regurlarly is vicoden,
It so relaxing.

but I've tried adderal,
adderal was fun,
I spent the night at my friends house and we spent like five hours in his garage shooting cans with an airsoft gun.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

Lol, pills. I use to be a pillhead.
I rarely take pills now but when I was younger, I was taking so many pills ; I use to get them so cheap, too. Like a bottle filled of hydros or oxys for 3-5 bucks. This chick was getting them from her doctor and she sold me the whole bottle for real cheap. Though, I took about 15 hydros one night, got real ******** up. I didn't feel it at first, so I kept popping them. Than they all kicked me at once, and I was out of it. I just sat in the chair laying there, high as hell. My friend had to carry me upstairs and lay me down on her bed so her Ma didn't see me high, and I just remember waking up in the middle of the night, throwing up all over her floor than passing out again. I told my friend a week later, did you know I puked all over your bed room floor that one night? And she had no clue lol.
Needless to say, the day after that I was going to a show - and my Dad was taking me, I was puking every minute, and I couldn't keep anything down, food, water.. nothing. And my Dad was wondering why I was like that and s**t lol. But yeah, went to the show and was waiting for the doors to open with another friend, and I couldn't stop puking there haha.

The world is not high enough" James B.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm
misfit baby

( User Image )

I rarely take pills now but when I was younger, I was taking so many pills ; I use to get them so cheap, too. Like a bottle filled of hydros or oxys for 3-5 bucks. This chick was getting them from her doctor and she sold me the whole bottle for real cheap. Though, I took about 15 hydros one night, got real ******** up. I didn't feel it at first, so I kept popping them. Than they all kicked me at once, and I was out of it. I just sat in the chair laying there, high as hell. My friend had to carry me upstairs and lay me down on her bed so her Ma didn't see me high, and I just remember waking up in the middle of the night, throwing up all over her floor than passing out again. I told my friend a week later, did you know I puked all over your bed room floor that one night? And she had no clue lol.
Needless to say, the day after that I was going to a show - and my Dad was taking me, I was puking every minute, and I couldn't keep anything down, food, water.. nothing. And my Dad was wondering why I was like that and s**t lol. But yeah, went to the show and was waiting for the doors to open with another friend, and I couldn't stop puking there haha.

im surprised you liver still works because of all the Tylenol in vicoden  

Obiwan katokey

derrick is a zombie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am
I'll take a pill every now and than, only when I want to get real high though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 am
misfit baby

( User Image )

ya, about 1-2 years ago, I used to pop pills like crazyy.
because my house is a pillheads/alcoholics dream.
my mom has 2 different prescriptions for xanax
sister has vikaden prescription
mom has hydrocodone prescription (for right now)
I have a tramadol prescription I can get filled whenever
but ya, I'm surprised my liver isn't like, dead.

l u c i d x d r e a m s

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:17 pm
was perscribed adderall and abused that untill i lost over 70 lbs and was tweeked out of my mind. so yeah i dont want to touch that s**t anymore. i had a lot of fun when i was given a bottle of that s**t every ******** month. but i just cant do it now.

oxy is nice. i only take it when i have to fly though. i find that if you need to fly across the country, take an oxy and youll wake up at your destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Pills are fun and from time to time I enjoy doing them. However, you have to be sosososo careful. I got addicted to Vicoden and it was terribly unhealthy. I had to go to counciling and get treatments. And, when I got my wisdom teeth out I wasn't allowed to get painkillers because of my past with them.  

panduhXcore

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s
misfit baby

( User Image )

you do know that vicoden is just a brand name for hydrocodone. they are the same medicine  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 pm
use to love pills they were my favorite. cant really do them anymore though. decided to try adderall once and i way over did it. completely tore up my insides. i stopped breathing for a little while and my lips turned blue and my nails were purple. i mostly remember laying in the shower shaking. for the next two weeks i was throwing up like crazy and everytime i got up out of my bed id stop breathing for little bit and gasp for air. the breathing problem got better but every day i feel sick like im going to puke. ive had severe eating disorders and weight issues ever since and my intestines are pretty scarred up. had to give up all the pills my body couldnt take it anymore. i kinda miss opiates tho... maybe ill run into some opium someday and i can dip a bud in it =p  

-D---B-

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm
I've only taken Vicodin and Percocets
I loved them both
I was taking them often for a while; I loved the feeling, plus it helped the pain in my back, shoulders, and hips

But then the woman I bought them from went to rehab
So I couldn't get them from anyone anymore

I have a tramadol bottle somewhere
I never took them, because right after I got them I ended up moving out of my apartment
And they got lost in the mess somewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:54 am
drunkenhomer
l u c i d x d r e a m s
misfit baby

( User Image )

you do know that vicoden is just a brand name for hydrocodone. they are the same medicine

jesus, ******** me in the a**
XD i didn't know that  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Molly MDMA or ecstasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:20 am
Barthalomaus
Molly MDMA or ecstasy.

Stupid.
I use to be an e-tard. That crap is stupid, and I was stupid for doing it.  

winter rat

Illadelph90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 am
I just tryed speed for the first time last night. I'm really liking it. Been a fan of opiates for a long time.  
- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff