View Results

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Hmm; Summer is almost over. At least for me. Just 4 more weeks. Aha. Hmm; did any of you guys do anything interesting?

Haha. Yosh. I can't wait to go to camp. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm
hah hah I went to church camp and met a bunch of people XD it was all Hmong people too hah hah  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm
azn_knight367
hah hah I went to church camp and met a bunch of people XD it was all Hmong people too hah hah

haha. hmong church camp. xD we don't have anything like that here. :O
well. i'm going to a leadership camp. biggrin i just hope i don't get a bunk with those... girls. xP

was camp fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:01 am
Nothing interesting has happened to me /:

Ahaha 'those girls'? I remember being good friends with the girls I met from camp in elementary P;

Have fun with the leadership camp ;D

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

well. i'm going to a leadership camp. biggrin i just hope i don't get a bunk with those... girls. xP

was camp fun?

Oh, it was like from all over the U.S. XD Everyone came to one place hah hah
Leadership camp? Nice XD those girls? o.O?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:10 pm
o0dle

Ahaha 'those girls'? I remember being good friends with the girls I met from camp in elementary P;

haha. yeah; well its just... they don't seem that friendly. i mean; it was just a first impression. they're probably nice later on? hopefully.  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:13 pm
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

was camp fun?

oh wow. that sounds so much more fun! only 50 people are going to the camp i'm going to. -.- ahhh. it just doesn't sound very fun...

haha. yeah; its just... they're really into wearing those short shorts and tank tops and.... white girl accents. o__O they're probaly nice if i really talk to them though. ehh. hopefully. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

was camp fun?

oh wow. that sounds so much more fun! only 50 people are going to the camp i'm going to. -.- ahhh. it just doesn't sound very fun...

haha. yeah; its just... they're really into wearing those short shorts and tank tops and.... white girl accents. o__O they're probaly nice if i really talk to them though. ehh. hopefully. biggrin

hah hah yeah, it was fun XD there was like over 1600 people hah hah XD but 50 is quite a lot too XD Oh, is that so?
Oh, hahahah THOSE girls...well, hope you get along hah hah

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 pm
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

was camp fun?

hah hah yeah, it was fun XD there was like over 1600 people hah hah XD but 50 is quite a lot too XD Oh, is that so?

pssh. sure i will. its quite alot my beeehind. stare ahh. we'll see we'll see. damns though. what did you guys do threre?

i know right? i'm hoping first impressions are wrong... o__O and that i won't murder them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

was camp fun?

pssh. sure i will. its quite alot my beeehind. stare ahh. we'll see we'll see. damns though. what did you guys do threre?

i know right? i'm hoping first impressions are wrong... o__O and that i won't murder them.

hahahah We met a bunch of people XD we had workshops everyday, like classes they were pretty cool biggrin we had small groups, which were cool 'cause that's where you get to meet people XD and we also had praise and worship and a service everyday XD Basically, we chilled with each other for a week smile
Yeah, let's hope you don't kill anyone O.O

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm
AutumnsRain
o0dle

haha. yeah; well its just... they don't seem that friendly. i mean; it was just a first impression. they're probably nice later on? hopefully.

Well, you could always beat them up >;D I bet you'd kick gut. :}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 am
o0dle
AutumnsRain
o0dle

haha. i wish i can kick butt. but these small hands can't hurt others.
my friends always tease me about how small and fragile the are. ahh. i wish i had manly hands! woo. then i can kick butt. biggrin

oh well. that's why my bf is a boxer. yeah. i'll learn how to defend myself someday.
... yeah. mrgreen  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 am
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

hahahah We met a bunch of people XD we had workshops everyday, like classes they were pretty cool biggrin we had small groups, which were cool 'cause that's where you get to meet people XD and we also had praise and worship and a service everyday XD Basically, we chilled with each other for a week smile

oh wow. sounds pretty fun. but for some reason i'm still not really convinced that i'll have fun. crying

mhmm. ahh. its only 5 more days away. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain
o0dle

haha. i wish i can kick butt. but these small hands can't hurt others.
my friends always tease me about how small and fragile the are. ahh. i wish i had manly hands! woo. then i can kick butt. biggrin

oh well. that's why my bf is a boxer. yeah. i'll learn how to defend myself someday.
... yeah. mrgreen

Ahahaa, well that's why you wear gloves with rings underneath ;D

Oh shoot, that's nice ahaha. Must feel safe!

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367

oh wow. sounds pretty fun. but for some reason i'm still not really convinced that i'll have fun. crying

mhmm. ahh. its only 5 more days away. mrgreen

Yeah, it was XD hah hah You'll have fun if you let yourself have fun :] make it fun XD
Really? well, hope you DO have fun XD goodluck? hah ahh

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces