Everytime I close my eyes.
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:18 pm
~UNDERCONSTRUCTION~

A dream is said to be the key to the subconcious; yet, what can a series of random thoughts mean? Perhaps we may be of service...

As a message (and reminder) to all, Starlock
The best interpretor for your dreams is always yourself.
Symbols mean different things to different people. It's important, when doing dream interpretations, to determine what the symbols mean to you. Even if you think your dream interpretation is "wrong," how you read the dream says as much about you as the dream itself. Adler uses a similar idea when he looks at early childhood memories: it is not the memory that is as important as the person's reconstruction of it.

Before posting your dream, please submit it to the online dream interpreter, Freaky Dreams, or the online dream dictionaries provided below to see if you can interpret the information provided for yourself. If you still do not understand it or parts, please present the dream (section) and information from Freaky Dreams here with any questions or comments you may have.

Please note that dream interpreters are busy and may not get to your submission right away. Multiple interpretations may also be needed due to symbols meaning different things to different people.

Online Dream Dictionaries

Dream Dictionary - provided by Sleeps.com
Dream Dictionary- Provided by HyperDictionary.com
Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Dreams  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:49 am
It said "Search. Adventure. Looking for an Answer."

Although I can understand how this comes in to play with my life, but the dream really didn't follow those lines.

Is it possible for a totally irrelevent dream meaning to lie under the symbology off the dream? It was about a video game, and was fairly sataniciically correct. Ah well..

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:58 pm
FabledAddiction
It said "Search. Adventure. Looking for an Answer."

Although I can understand how this comes in to play with my life, but the dream really didn't follow those lines.

Is it possible for a totally irrelevent dream meaning to lie under the symbology off the dream? It was about a video game, and was fairly sataniciically correct. Ah well..
Yes, it is possible for there to be a deeper meaning; again, I advocate evaluating what the symbols mean to you and how you felt about them in your dream.

Where there any prominent figures/events in the dream? Perhaps Jung and Campbell can helps us. 4laugh Sorry, but I really like these two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:45 am
It basically resembled a video game I've been playing. I had a partner but I don't remember who she was.

Oh, and I remember knowing the lady who owned the house with the Spirit Demon inside of it would demand a search warrant, and she did. I dunno how search warrants are viewed *goes to check*

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:08 am
A search warrant? Well, it could mean that the figure who is portrayed by that lady could be

1.) hiding something, for many people demand that you have the correct paperwork if they have something they don't want to see, even if it is unrelated to what you want
2.) does not believe you qualified to enter/be accepted/etc.
3.) whatever you relate a search warrant to; again, many things we see in dreams have personal meanings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:16 pm
Since this is a dream thread, I thought I might ask...

Are there any certain steps that can be done to maybe help in remembering your dreams? I heard that pure quartz under a pillow can help, but I am not sure. I am mainly wondering because I will remember parts of my dreams right after I wake up, but then once I get dressed and everything, poof! Rememberence of the dream is gone.

Any suggestions?

EstelAryante

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:58 pm
EstelAryante

Are there any certain steps that can be done to maybe help in remembering your dreams? I heard that pure quartz under a pillow can help, but I am not sure. I am mainly wondering because I will remember parts of my dreams right after I wake up, but then once I get dressed and everything, poof! Rememberence of the dream is gone.

Any suggestions?
Keep a dream journal by your bed with a pan or pencil so you can record what you can immediately. After doing this for a while, you will start to remember more, and even the multiple dreams you have during the night (as we go through a series of REM phases while we sleep, thus having various dreams). I have one, and when I use it, I remember better. sweatdrop

Amethyst might help, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:12 pm
Jameta
EstelAryante

Any suggestions?
Keep a dream journal by your bed with a pan or pencil so you can record what you can immediately. After doing this for a while, you will start to remember more, and even the multiple dreams you have during the night (as we go through a series of REM phases while we sleep, thus having various dreams). I have one, and when I use it, I remember better. sweatdrop

Thanks biggrin I had started to keep a dream journal, but I have such little time to get ready for school in the morning that it's become really hard to keep one. I'll definitely try the Amethyst, though smile  

EstelAryante

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:44 pm
EstelAryante
Jameta
EstelAryante

Any suggestions?

Thanks biggrin I had started to keep a dream journal, but I have such little time to get ready for school in the morning that it's become really hard to keep one. I'll definitely try the Amethyst, though smile
Perhaps keep a notepad handy, too, that way you can jot down some notes that will jog you rmemory later.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:34 pm
Well, this isn't exactly a question (and if this doesn't belong here, feel free to yank my post) but more of a commentary on dream interpretation. The first forum I ever joined was actually one for dream interpretation. I almost never posted my own dreams, just did interpretations. And after seeing hundreds of dreams, many of which were all the same and could be interpreted if the person just spent two seconds of brainpower, I created my signature for that site:

The best interpretor for your dreams is always yourself

Symbols mean different things to different people. It's important, when doing dream interpretations, to determine what the symbols mean to you. Even if you think your dream interpretation is "wrong," how you read the dream says as much about you as the dream itself. Adler uses a similar idea when he looks at early childhood memories: it is not the memory that is as important as the person's reconstruction of it.  

Starlock
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 pm
Starlock
Well, this isn't exactly a question (and if this doesn't belong here, feel free to yank my post) but more of a commentary on dream interpretation. The first forum I ever joined was actually one for dream interpretation. I almost never posted my own dreams, just did interpretations. And after seeing hundreds of dreams, many of which were all the same and could be interpreted if the person just spent two seconds of brainpower, I created my signature for that site:

No, no, that's a great comment! And after reviewing the first post, I should kick myself for not stating that early. sweatdrop Thanks, Starlock!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:21 am
Jameta
Starlock

No, no, that's a great comment! And after reviewing the first post, I should kick myself for not stating that early. sweatdrop Thanks, Starlock!

Tis okay, it happens. You might want to add Dream Moods to places to go to get dreams interpreted. It tends to load slow for whatever reason, but as far as I know, it is the biggest dream interp. forum on the net. I still have an account here, but I rarely visit the site anymore. They have a variety of resources, from info on common dreams to an A-Z dream dictonary.  

Starlock
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Thanks again, Starlock!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:32 pm
The only dreams I remember and that stick in my head are ones that have a past life feel to them. I can remember some when I wake up if they're to be thought about, but then forget them after my first cup of coffee.

Does anyone else have dreams with a "past-life" feel to them or do you think they're just dreams with more meaning than normal? I have one of my most memoritve dreams posted in my journal as if it was my persona's under the title "Lore's Recurring Dream" if anyone's curious.  

Mina Beltara

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:49 pm
failesaich
The only dreams I remember and that stick in my head are ones that have a past life feel to them. I can remember some when I wake up if they're to be thought about, but then forget them after my first cup of coffee.

Does anyone else have dreams with a "past-life" feel to them or do you think they're just dreams with more meaning than normal? I have one of my most memoritve dreams posted in my journal as if it was my persona's under the title "Lore's Recurring Dream" if anyone's curious.

Dreams... they are tricky but they all stem from the subconcious. I've been trying really hard to practice Lucid Dreaming but it is still in progress. I used to get them all the time and do all sorts of things even try to look at past lives. But I can't realy remember them now.

As far as past lives dreams go... it's possible that they are infact remnant of your past lives, then again it could be your subcouncious telling you what your past life may have been. It's kinda like in the movie X (which I suggest all of you watch since it is a good movie even if it ruins the manga series) when the dream watcher explains to Fuma, that his dreams only show representations of what what may/maynot happen or have happened. That is up for you to decide. BUt since this is the past we are dealing with... i would suggest meditating on the dreams and see what other intuitive feelings you get from them.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff