chunin exams signups Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm
simple onece every month we will have two people fight and it will go like this one person atacks then the other person has 4 hours to respond to that to explain how u dodge and how u atack and if u do not respond within the 6 hours then u loose also if u give some bs response. for ex.
person one: uses katon giant fireball jutsu
Person two: dodges
if u do that u loose
it will last for 3 days if no one looses by the end of that then i will decide a winner matches will start as soon as there are two people signed up once we have two they will fight the next weekend and once we have two more the first weakend of the next month two last rules i will state when a match ends and begins. i will make a new topic saying (insert ur name here) vs.( insert ur name here ) and once both players post ready the match will begin lastley post all actions in colors or between astrisks spoken word too sorry i forgot if it goes all the way to the 3day mark if u both do well then u both could become chunin also if u both do bad u can fail last users can decide to take a break but the must agree

for a break u would post anl atack/dodge and then out of color or asterisks say Break and the number of hours? and wait for the orther persons response yes or no and the number of hours will start after the second post  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm
I'll sign up.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm
august
1.iiAngel of Death Temari sorry don't remember ur name right off the bat
2.Kisuke
this friday the 14th i will start the fight 9 o clock us central time so b prepared and lastley the time to respond was changed to 6  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm
I'll sign up, but I feel the four hours seems a little stressing. Maybe extend it to six? Only if u want.
I will use Kisuke as a fighter.

Shadowstalker4589

KingWIk3dLaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
I'll sign up.

ill sign up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 pm
KingWIk3dLaw
iiAngel of Death Temari
I'll sign up.

ill sign up

Umm, dude, the fight starts in a few minutes...  

Shadowstalker4589

TheFemalePhantomhive

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 pm
I wanna sign up!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 am
king guy do u have an rp set up and
awesomesara822 i will set u up asap once we have another oponet for u  

Hisakata anei
Crew

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:02 am
Hey I wanna sign up too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:18 am
Same here.
I want to sign up.

Ps- My oc Akiko Chiyoko.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 am
(( when are things gonna start. I wish to see a fight so i know what to do. But i want to sign up too 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 am
one of the people that r next in line is on a mission so we must wait until it is over  

Hisakata anei
Crew

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm
In an attempt to assist Hisakata anei, I would suggest people take some time to look at the mission "Light and Dark" to get an idea of the concepts behind fighting. However, PVP fighting is different. When fighting another player, you can't auto hit. This is only for those people who are unsure how you would preform fighting in an RP, such as -xXKuribohXx-. Otherwise, check out the mission anyway to see some really fun RPing.
Thanks!

Oh, and by the way, when the mission is over, Hakkeji will sign up for the chunin exam...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 pm
Yo, Kensu Gilke is signing up! Light and Dark is pretty much over, so sign me up now!  

Vorexx

N-Hypertonic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am
I would like to sign up! ^^  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items