Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
how do i... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am
how do i play .hack games on the pc? is there any for the pc? and you may be wondering why i am not buying a ps2 i just don't want it -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm
their are dot hack pc games u can only play it on the ps2 unless u have red yellow and whiteholes in ur comp  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm
Naota3
their are dot hack pc games u can only play it on the ps2 unless u have red yellow and whiteholes in ur comp

and how do i find that?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am
LordKillerPanda
Naota3

and how do i find that?

idk i'm not a genius  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 am
Naota3
LordKillerPanda
Naota3

and how do i find that?

idk i'm not a genius

well i don't want to buy the game and then figure out it doesn't work D=< become a genius nowww >:3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 pm
I don't think there are any for the PC. D:
I'm not sure if you can play PS2 games on a PC. Sorry. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm
XxGrieverxX

no you can i have seen people play games from the ps2 xbox 360 and ps3 on the pc and i want to paly .hack again D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 pm
LordKillerPanda
XxGrieverxX

no you can i have seen people play games from the ps2 xbox 360 and ps3 on the pc and i want to paly .hack again D:

Oh. :0 I knew you could play 360 and PS3 games. Never knew you could play PS2 games.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 pm
XxGrieverxX
LordKillerPanda
XxGrieverxX

Oh. :0 I knew you could play 360 and PS3 games. Never knew you could play PS2 games.
i know xD i paly h3 on my pc =3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Were they playing on the PC, or did they just have their ps2 hooked up to their monitor ?  

Zyxa

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am
he didn't even own a ps2....oh and i know this sounds gay but...my friend was reading on wiki...and it said that the world was real...is it? i want to keep my 50$ so what is the answer?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm
I don't think you can play the .hack games on your PC unless you want to go through a really long/complicated process that could cost more than buying a PS2. I've never done it, but I'm sure it's not easy. You can't like, pop in a PS2 game and have it work on your computer because I'm sure there's file formats that your computer would have trouble reading and the controls probably aren't configured for both PS2 and the computer. There's people that have converted some PS2/PS1 games to the PC, like Final Fantasy VII, I'm sure has. But I really doubt there's a .hack//Infection-Quarantine or the G.U. games converted.

You can though, like someone said, hook up your TV to your monitor. But that still requires buying a PS2.

The World is real, but in only a Japanese version where the online servers were shut down. I'm sure you can find a torrent of it somewhere but I don't think there's a translated version. You can look though? Here's the wikia page if you want to look into it: http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Frägment

But yeah, I don't think you're going to be able to not buy a PS2 and still play the .hack games. Even if you did, it could cost more than the PS2/games itself so you might as well buy one. It's worth it though, to play all the .hack games on it. Plus all the games you can play on it like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, ect. heart It's not like PS2's are worth much anymore anyway. XD Now that there's the PS3/XBOX360/Wii, nobody really wants a PS2 much anymore.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 pm
dam i just lost 50$ D= and...yay i can read Japanese =3 also i think i might just save up for one =3 and when you said the servers shut down do you mean you can't play no more O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm
Wow I should check up on the guild moar often. XD;

But when the servers shut down in Frägment, it means that there is no longer any online playing. But, if you have the game, you can still play offline.

My life would be complete if they didn't shut down the online servers and released it in the US. ;_;

But good choice!! It really is 100% worth it~ there's so many amazing games you can plaayyyyyy.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm
well i mean i want all the .hack games and all the kingdom hearts games =3  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash