Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What's your IQ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niraco

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:59 am
Go to www.iqtest.com whenever you have about 10mins spare, tell me what you get!

The scores are ment to work like this...

IQ-------------Description--------% of Population

130+---------Very superior------------2.2%
120-129------Superior-----------------6.7%
110-119------High average-----------16.1%
90-109--------Average-----------------50%
80-89---------Low average-----------16.1%
70-79---------Borderline---------------6.7%
Below 70-----Extremely low----------2.2%

I scored 131
1 of my buddies scored 113
My Mom scored 108
My Dad scored 94  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:05 pm
dude, you're bloody obsessed with IQs aren't you? *sighs*  

Isobel Bellamy

Niraco

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:08 pm
Isobel Bellamy

If that's Isobel typing, then nah.. just wanna compare myself to other ppl, see how I match up... but if that's Bouff typing then GET LOST!! ILL KICK UR MUSHY LIL WHITE a**... then lurve it sooo so sweetly, THEN KICK IT AGAIN.. HARDER!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:40 pm
To compare yourself to other people? Don't you mean to make yourself feel superior because not a whole lot of other people have the same IQ as you do? And what is that going to do? This is the internet, for crying out loud.

Kostbarer Alptraum

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:10 pm
Niraco
Isobel Bellamy

If that's Isobel typing, then nah.. just wanna compare myself to other ppl, see how I match up... but if that's Bouff typing then GET LOST!! ILL KICK UR MUSHY LIL WHITE a**... then lurve it sooo so sweetly, THEN KICK IT AGAIN.. HARDER!!!

It was Isobel and Isobel has an IQ of 125 while sick so shut the ******** up :p  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:14 pm
darkdreams666
To compare yourself to other people? Don't you mean to make yourself feel superior because not a whole lot of other people have the same IQ as you do? And what is that going to do? This is the internet, for crying out loud.

Grow up you little hormonal moron. If I wanted to make myself feel superior I'd come to live at your house.

Isobel Bellamy

It was Isobel and Isobel has an IQ of 125 while sick so shut the ******** up :p

SMARTASS! I knew you'd end up getting something like that!! xd  

Niraco

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:18 pm
Niraco
darkdreams666

Grow up you little hormonal moron. If I wanted to make myself feel superior I'd come live at your house.

Hokay, cool it before you start fighting. Don't drag her down into a bitching match because you need to use something like that to boost your ego, Niraco.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:22 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Hokay, cool it before you start fighting. Don't drag her down into fighting because you need to use something like that to boost your ego, Niraco.

But arguing online with adolescent little f**kwitt wannabe goth girls with no real friends makes me feel like a man! sad  

Niraco

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:26 pm
Niraco
Isobel Bellamy

Hokay, cool it before you start fighting. Don't drag her down into fighting because you need to use something like that to boost your ego, Niraco.

But arguing online with adolescent little f**kwitt wannabe goth girls with no real friends makes me feel like a man! sad

Niraco, sweetie, I know you're immature and all but you need to stop now if you like being in this guild *hint hint*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:38 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Niraco
Isobel Bellamy

Niraco, sweetie, I know you're immature and all but you need to stop now if you like being in this guild *hint hint*

Niraco

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:13 pm
meh, i got 119  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:40 am
Dear Danielle,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 130

I'm a smart one..lol

SuperDanni

sgt~cloud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:00 am
this is about IQs buts its mostly argueing.( cry i don't know mt IQ)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:09 am
I got 112- woohoo! 2 points for above avrage! But yet I can't spell worth a s**t...now that I think about it I think this thig is off some... I ,...no..It has to be off.  

darkXmoon

Ilassa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:13 am
I got 114  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items