Want a cookie? *hands it out*
  Yummy!!!
  Nooooo~!!!
  *stare* "To eat or not to eat...that is the question..."
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Well i was thinking....I personally don't think you can ever be too old for forums or places like this. I mean no matter how old you are you'll be in the internet so you might wonder onto forums that you can chat with other internet people about topics you like too. But some people think there is a limit like early 20's or something.

What about you guys? Limit or no-limit? 3nodding

Oh another topic in this:
What forums do you prefer?
I usually go onto forums like gaia which have dress up avatars. Well the two I'm a part of is solia and gaia. But I also like other forums like animepaper.net and stuff...just the other day I joined a car-chat forum. Then I joined a computer program forum. So I guess I like all different things. (Though for the two I mentioned I still have yet to really check it out. ^^)
Forums I tend to normally join are related to art/CG or something.

Discuss:
Limit or no-limit age forums?
What was the last thing you saw on TV or video/DVD? (<--ok that is random)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 am
Okay, the only forum I use is Gaia. I really only get on for email, Gaia and other things to contact my friends.
I don't care about age, as long as the person or people are cool to talk to. I'd rather want a forum with no age limit.

The last thing I saw... Fresh Prince of Belair. I'm watching it as I type.

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 am
Umm.....Gaia the main place I chat on which is then followed by DA and the online comics forums I read.

I personally don't care about the age someone is one the forums. Just as long as they're not trying to find a gf/bf on this site or similar ones like it-if they want that they should join eharmony or match.com

Although I do get this strange enjoyment/amusement in being older than some of you.....I feel like on of those wise elders in some tribe.....even though technically I'm not wise and not that much older than you.....haha

My friends at college say they can see me being one of those 'cool' moms. O_O' ((....me-a mother?....omg))

I think DT and I once joked about still being on Gaia when we're old ladies in a nursing home-racing our wheel chairs down the halls and scolding the young ones. haha

Last thing I watched.....6 o'clock news on cbs  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 am
Death Shikaku
Okay, the only forum I use is Gaia. I really only get on for email, Gaia and other things to contact my friends.
I don't care about age, as long as the person or people are cool to talk to. I'd rather want a forum with no age limit.

The last thing I saw... Fresh Prince of Belair. I'm watching it as I type.
^_^ I agree with you.

PS: I remember that show! He was funny in that especially.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 am
0Moon_Maiden0

I think DT and I once joked about still being on Gaia when we're old ladies in a nursing home-racing our wheel chairs down the halls and scolding the young ones. haha

LOL!!!

I personally don't mind age either. ^_^ As long as they're not looking for a bf/gf. I hate when someone askes. s(sex)/a(age)/gf/bf questions. It' like "I'm not telling you." >_> And I mean they don't know you at all and just randomly ask that. It gives a head up screaming "predator!!"

I can see you as being a cool mom too. XD And it is cool to be older though I'm not wise too much either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 am
I know, I can't stand that. Some random person on Gaia messaged me saying, "hey a/s/l? im lookin 4 a bf and i like you."

It annoys me so.

Death Shikaku

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0

LOL!!!

I personally don't mind age either. ^_^ As long as they're not looking for a bf/gf. I hate when someone askes. s(sex)/a(age)/gf/bf questions. It' like "I'm not telling you." >_> And I mean they don't know you at all and just randomly ask that. It gives a head up screaming "predator!!"

I can see you as being a cool mom too. XD And it is cool to be older though I'm not wise too much either. sweatdrop
I am basically the same way Moonlight
the last thing I saw on DVD was Gran Torino  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 pm
Death Shikaku
I know, I can't stand that. Some random person on Gaia messaged me saying, "hey a/s/l? im lookin 4 a bf and i like you."

It annoys me so.
Maybe it's just me, but I find it infinitely enjoyable to play along and mess with them.

Proof.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:12 pm
iGoldman
Death Shikaku

It annoys me so.
Maybe it's just me, but I find it infinitely enjoyable to play along and mess with them.

Proof.

I LOVE DOING THAT.
It's sort of a talent of mine. >>;

Ever heard of Omegle?
It's basically a place you go hit "start chatting!" and it gives you a random person to chat with. It only identifies as "You" and "Strnager"
That place is epic to mess with people like that since you run into a lot of horny people.
I'd post one of the best conversations I've had like that but it's extremely NSFW. xD;

On Topic Part:
Unless the forum itself has an age limit, I don't think you can ever really be too old to be on a forum.
Soemeone on Solia posted this too, actually and it made me wonder if there are senior only forums like 65+  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0

LOL!!!

tee hee - i agree about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing too, unless it's a fetish website or soemthing. Even then it's a little creepy 0o

I don't go on that many forums. mainly it's gaia and even then i'm on the guild rather than the main forums. i'm just returning to neopets (but I don't go there to chat really) and I'm on one other forum for alternative-craft-stuff.

I'm a firm beliver that there should be no age limit on the internet. people of similar mental ages seem to group together anyway. for example, most of the people on this goth/alternative-craft-website are middle aged and almost all are above 20+. Whereas neopets is mainly 9-13 year olds and gaia is teenagers of all ages. forums group together what your interested in, and i'm a big beliver in being young at heart no matter what your actual age anyway ^_~

What was the last thing you saw on TV or video/DVD?
hermm..right now it was indiana jones 4 (seen it before). earlier mum and my sister were watching the deathnote anime so I hopped in to watch that aaand before that I was watching a 'sex and the city' marathon at a sleepover smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:19 am
I love doing that, too. Then after about five minutes I get bored and destroy their puny hearts.

Oh, before I forget: any1 her wunna b mai gf¿  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 am
Gaia is my first and only English forums.

Physical age? NO
Psychological age? I don't know.

What was the last thing you saw on TV or video/DVD? (<--ok that is random)
I always download DVD files and use my computer to watch them.  

breezehyf

Yunui

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Gaia is my main forum, and I don't care too much about age limits.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 am
Death Shikaku
I love doing that, too. Then after about five minutes I get bored and destroy their puny hearts.

I've gotten some people to play along with me for a while before.
Then this one guy was describing this freaky stuff to me, like with tentacles and slicing me up, and I totally out-did him and got him to leave first instead. It was epic.

ohai, ill ttly b ur gf!!!1!  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

I've gotten some people to play along with me for a while before.
Then this one guy was describing this freaky stuff to me, like with tentacles and slicing me up, and I totally out-did him and got him to leave first instead. It was epic.

ohai, ill ttly b ur gf!!!1!

That must've been epic. O: I've never gotten that into a conversation with one of them.

alrite letz go 0utz pm me

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces