Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
i have a slight problem Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koolaid117

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 am
i found a white hair on my head and several more have shown up is this a problem  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Means you're old.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:11 pm
I had a thought about this.
They say if you pull it out, two will grow in it's place.
If that was true, then wouldn't balding men pull out all of their hairs so they'd grow back twice as thick?

So pull them out! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm
I'm getting grey hairs already emo . It makes me sad; I've had them consistently since I was probably about 17 (I'm 24 now). A lady noticed a couple in church one day when I was about 18ish and told me "Oh you'll have pretty snow-white hair early on!" I was like "Ummmm...thanks? Not really what I want to hear at this age neutral "
xd  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 pm
I can't wait to get grey hair. I'm naturally blonde, so I believe I'll either get silver or white hair.
I see older people with a full head of grey hair, of any color, or even just with a streak of it.. I think it's so beautiful.
I can see me dying my hair something like pink and leaving a streak of the grey. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 am
I've only had two. I grew up on stories about women with white streaks in their hair so I was really excited to find 'em, hoping that I'd get one or something

My dad greyed fairly early, I think, and my mother (for some reason) thinks I'll have a band of white down the back. Haven't had one in ages, so who knows. xd  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

koolaid117

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 am
yea i wouldnt mind silver hair but what do i do about it
ps im only 19  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 am
I don't see this as a problem.  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

koolaid117

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:50 am
neko wyndy wytch

me nether but id like to have black hair alittle longer do u think maybe my element is changing or something  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am
no. just dye it.  

Cheap Hit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am
koolaid117
neko wyndy wytch

me nether but id like to have black hair alittle longer do u think maybe my element is changing or something

No.
Always seek out the mundane fix/explanation before assigning something magical/mystical meaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm
Some people get white or grey hair early on. Consider it at sign of wisdom. wink  

RubyLight

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 pm
I know a chick with black hair who had a white streak because she had a birth mark in her hairline. I thought it was neat.

I doubt I'll notice when my hair starts greying, especially since my hair is lighter. My mom dyes her hair blonde since it's not as large of a difference when it grows out. I like dying my hair burgundy though, it fades to a pretty strawberry blonde.
I've noticed with darker hair though, the grey hairs stick out a little more, but unless they're in bulk you can't really notice unless you're super up close.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
koolaid117
neko wyndy wytch

No.
Always seek out the mundane fix/explanation before assigning something magical/mystical meaning.

well the reason i think it has something to do with magic is becuase ive always had slight forsight, basicly i would think of something and it happens anything between a critical hit on fire emblem, next song on the radio and the number and positions of people in a given area, well i was thinking about having white hair alot latley and all of a suddenit just happens but the strangest part is ive been thinking about it for awhile now my forsight has never shown me anything this far ahead unless its magic based, besides black to white with no gray in between thats alittle odd  

koolaid117

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 am
koolaid117
Violet Song jat Shariff
koolaid117
neko wyndy wytch

No.

well the reason i think it has something to do with magic is becuase ive always had slight forsight, basicly i would think of something and it happens anything between a critical hit on fire emblem, next song on the radio and the number and positions of people in a given area, well i was thinking about having white hair alot latley and all of a suddenit just happens but the strangest part is ive been thinking about it for awhile now my forsight has never shown me anything this far ahead unless its magic based, besides black to white with no gray in between thats alittle odd

Uh.

I started getting white hairs as a child. No grey in between. Just from red, to white.

And it's genetic. Nothing funky about it. I'll be white at an early age.

If you want to believe that thinking about having white hair is giving you white hair, I'm sure that's fine. But I'm also sure there's another causality, that is completely mundane, behind it.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff