Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Past Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe in past life
  Yes
  No
  I Know mine
View Results

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:08 am
Dose anyone here remember what they were in a past life or anything frome one of their past lifes? If you're not sure how to know what it was or can help with people finding out then please post here. This is both a question and fun post thing so I hope that his was a good one. Just about everyone has a past life, only about one in a trillion don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 am
I remember a bit of my last one. Do you remember yours?  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:38 am
I personnaly dont remember mine, but my soulfriend/sister remembers some of ours.(we used our pendulums to ask about them, and weve been friends in 5,000 lives!) after she had a dream about her being an egyptian priestess. turns out she really was an egyptian preistess, afret all!(a priestess of Lady Bastet, if you are wondering)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 pm
I tend to be completely indifferent to the concept of past lives. I don't remember any, but also don't particularily care about them either. I tend more towards thinking that such recollections are in fact shared experiences from ancestors.

But, then again, I'm totally on the fence about reincarnation as well, so my attitude towards past lives shouldn't be terribly surprising.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Opaque_Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm
I remember some of my past lives. and i'm very luck to have found some of my soul sisters in this life. ^_^ i've had 3 actually tell me about my past lives. one said i used to rule a fairy court. and two in separate meditations found that i was... (believe me or not) Cleopatra.... re-incarnated... i still have trouble wrapping my mind around that one....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm
Beautiful Propaganda

Yes I do infact remember quite a few of mine. I go from being a werewolf, Egyption Princess, Twin Boys (one gay the other strieght), an apprentice to a celestial one, and so much more.

My twin didn't live this life time so he shared my body for a lil bit. My friend / cuzin inlaw was my twins boyfriend and he was also a twin that was the same as mine. He also had his twin brother in his body for awhile.

If you wish to know more just ask. You can ask about any of my past lifes and I will tell you what I remember. I may even tell you how I found out. I can't answer who I was as the names excape me but I can say what.  

Kuroshikaru

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm
I have random dreams of stuff that could've only taken place in the past, but I don't think they were past lives, just my imagination entertaining me.
Though I have no doubt I was with my boyfriend in my past life also. We both get the impression of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Kuroshikaru
Beautiful Propaganda

Yes I do infact remember quite a few of mine. I go from being a werewolf, Egyption Princess, Twin Boys (one gay the other strieght), an apprentice to a celestial one, and so much more.

My twin didn't live this life time so he shared my body for a lil bit. My friend / cuzin inlaw was my twins boyfriend and he was also a twin that was the same as mine. He also had his twin brother in his body for awhile.

If you wish to know more just ask. You can ask about any of my past lifes and I will tell you what I remember. I may even tell you how I found out. I can't answer who I was as the names excape me but I can say what.

That's cool ^^ I only remember a few bits and pieces. So twins have the same soul [or what ever you would want to call it]?  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm
No we do not have the same soul It's just that with us being twins our souls are nearly the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 am
Kuroshikaru
Just about everyone has a past life, only about one in a trillion don't.

Impressive statistic. What evidence is there to support it?  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm
I remember a bit of mine. I worked on a cotton plantation. My husband killed me because....... I couldn't bare children....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am
I believe in them, I'm sure I probably have had one, unfortunately I'm no good at finding out about mine.  

Katsumi Aki

T i C k L i S h_E l M o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm
I can only see bits of it not much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm
Katsumi Aki
I believe in them, I'm sure I probably have had one, unfortunately I'm no good at finding out about mine.

This is the same with me. Except, one day someone told me about my past lives. It's interesting, and some of the personalities seem to have stayed with me. Otherwise I never really knew anything about them.  

Angel Bruja

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 pm
i do not know any of my past lives, or if i even have one, but on occassion i do meet someone (whom i have never seen or met before) and can swear that i know them from somewhere and they usually say the same of me. i live on the beach so we get alot of people from all over the place come here for vacations, the last person i thought i knew was from kentucky, born and raised, and i have never been to that particular state, so who knows.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games