Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
machine of life vincent- is kinda active D: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Tamer

Username: machine of life vincent

Name: Kaider

Sex: male

Abilities: as of now, the only know abillity Kaider has is biomerge with fanbeemon, though he does not know this yet.

Equipment: digivice(original)

Appearance: caucasian,tall, average weight, short brown hair, wears blue jeans and a teal polo shirt

Personality: kind, caring, friendly

Biography: Kaider first encountered digimon at the age of 12 when he found several of the local dogs barking madly at a thing that looked like a stuffed toy, except it was making noises as if it was terrified. Upon seeing this, Kaider imediately shooed away the dogs to reveal a black blob bouncing and make bubbles as if it were excited. Kaider realized that this blob was no stuffed animal, rather it was a living thing, so he hid it in his backyard, took care of it,and shortly after the blob Kaider became fast friend. About a week later, the blob ran off and never returned, in its place a gadget was left behind, later found out to be a digivice. Kaider cried for weeks, holding the gadget close. Six years, Kaider went on to study Zoology in a local college. About half way through his freshman semester the gadget, which he had kept with him all the time, began to glow while all electronics began to act wierd. When Kaider pick up the gadget to investigate it, he was sucked into a portal, thatbrought him to the digital world. That's where he encountered a familiar scenario. After wandering for a few days Kaider heard a cry of agony. Upon investigation it turned out that a Pupumon was being beaten up by three vaccine in-training digimon. After chasing the in-training digimon away and tending to Pupumon's wounds, both Pupumon and Kaider became friends. The Digivice reacted, as the two formed a tamer-partner bond.

Home: a small town in the middle of Minnesota, USA

Alignment: good

Sidenote: Has had a strong interest in Zoology ever since the age of ten. Strives to study all sorts of digimon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Digimon

Pupumon line
Talks in blue
User Image

First Encounter: After wandering for a few days Kaider heard a cry of agony. Upon investigation it turned out that a Pupumon was being beaten up by three vaccine in-training digimon. After chasing the in-training digimon away and tending to Pupumon's wounds, both pupumon and Kaider became friends.

Personality: tend to be playful and joyful

Attacks: Poison Bubbles- Disgorges poisonous bubbles from its mouth at the opponent.

Sidenote: can't talk, communicates through a sound similar to "pu"

User Image

First Encounter: Shortly after encountering Pupumon, it had digivolved into Puroromon. Not long after that Puroromon digivolved into Fanbeemon.

Personality: has a kind and caring personality

Attacks: Gear Stinger: Fires the small needle at an enemy.

Sidenote: loves plant type digimon

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Koromon Gigimon line
talks in red

User Image

User Image

First Encounter: One day Koromon was attacked by a virus but survived and mutant digivolve to Gigimon.

Personality: Playful, joyful

Attacks: Hot Bite- bite down on the opponent it's fangs envelope with flames

Sidenote: Isn't all that smart.

Babydmon line talks in green

User Image

First Encounter:Met one day while traveling, grew bitter after he left in a frozen wasteland by accident for a few month.

Personality: loyal, bitter

Attacks: Hot Gas- generates a hot gas from within his body and puffs it out over the enemy

Sidenote: is bitter towards most, except Gigimon

User Image
User ImageUser Image

snow agumon line
talks in cyan
(take note i consider mamemon seperate from the Snow agumon line)
User ImageUser Image

Mamemon talks in olive
User Image  

machine of life vincent

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 pm
Digivolve Items

User Image

obtained here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19083957&page=1  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:09 pm
Crazy Inventions
A bunch of odd objects i made up, what they do, and what cause me to make them

Waffle-zooka- Either shoot a waffle or cluster of mini waffles at the enemy
created: during that last few weeks of my senior year whilst fooling around with friends

Pancake Grenade- when explodes it releases hundreds of pancakes
created: during that last few weeks of my senior year whilst fooling around with friends

Waffser(Waffle Laser) Cannon- shoots a waffle beam that packs a punch, waffle beams are the energized form of a waffle and and up turning back into a waffle after impact
created: when Coldfront44 invaded my profile and tried to seduce me

Transforming Head- transforms own head into various destructive weapons, such as a lascannon
Created: attacking PHX_Roger_ILKN in a bit of rage after -x- Blue Moon Hope -x- poked me and blamed it on PHX_Roger_ILKN
-Lascannon: head turns into a giant lasercannon and can fire either a precise cutting beam or a destructive charged beam  

machine of life vincent

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Random Fact

My brothers renter' insurance covers "self-propelled missiles and spacecraft" incidents.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^^  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm
Thanks. So far I'm liking this guild. I can't wait for my digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm
What digimon did you get?

What guild is that thing in your siggy from?  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Pupumon. The Tsunomon thing is from Digimon version PC(DMPC) a homebrew digimon v-pet for the computer some perso made with game maker.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm
Oh, that's cool XD I chose a Demiveemon for my partner about a year and a half ago, no matter what I won't digivolve him XD I still have other digimon that are strong, I just like In-trainings XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm
It sucks that Dorimon is limited otherwise I'd have chose that instead. It's odd that there is no Dodomon. Demiveemon is cute but not as cute as Dorimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:42 pm
yeah dorimon is awesome  

DireGatomon

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:13 am
*Demiveemon jumps out and slaps vincent silly with his steak*

He is cuter! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am
Machine. You just made a big mistake. NEVER INSTEAD DEMIVEEMON.

What you should be doing is bad mouthing steak. That will get you points.

Also belated welcome.  

Draco_Lord

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 am
Thanks for the welcome draco.

Now...*Takes the steak from Demiveemon and slaps it with the meaty horridness* I'm entitled to my opinion you cute little digimon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff