i like kagome & inuyasha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:21 pm
who do u like??  

Kagome123163

Kagome123163

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:22 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:29 pm
As the mods have been explaining in the Chatterbox thread, we are discussing that there have been many posts that are very short have have little meaning. There are very few threads that there does not need to be bumping or small posts to bring it to the top. Once others see the thread, they will reply as they please, but please keep the posts to the topic. Thank you.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:13 pm
Misaki_Chii
As the mods have been explaining in the Chatterbox thread, we are discussing that there have been many posts that are very short have have little meaning. There are very few threads that there does not need to be bumping or small posts to bring it to the top. Once others see the thread, they will reply as they please, but please keep the posts to the topic. Thank you.

Thanks, Chii-chan.

Also...This isn't a TokyoPop title, but I think this guild is all about anime and manga in general, but we just happen to focus on our love for the publishing company, TokyoPop.

Anyways...That being said...I like Inu-Yasha and Kagome as a couple. Sango and Miroku are very cute together. And I'd like to think that when Rin grows up, she falls in love with Fluffy (aka- Sesshomaru-sama). Because...I mean, what's another 15 years to a demon of Sesshie's kind. Ya know what I'm saying? It's a controversial thing, but that's my opinion. I also like Kagura and Sesshomaru. I think I like them together more than older Rin and Sesshie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:34 am
Fluffy and Rin are not a couple!!!. People get that through your head. Rin is 10 Sessy has to be like a few hundred years old.  

anime_fan_9002

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:41 am
anime_fan_9002
Fluffy and Rin are not a couple!!!. People get that through your head. Rin is 10 Sessy has to be like a few hundred years old.

DURRR! Not now, but when Rin gets older. Geez, people...listen before you go off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:57 am
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

DURRR! Not now, but when Rin gets older. Geez, people...listen before you go off.

I was gonna say the same exact couple whee <3 Rin-chan ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:55 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

I was gonna say the same exact couple whee <3 Rin-chan ^^

3nodding
See? Chii-chan understands! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:00 pm
I have to go with Inuyasha and Kagome. 3nodding
Sango and Miroku are a funny couple, true. But there is something about those too are just adorable and endearing.
Now, Sesshomaru and Rin...that is just wrong in some way. Rin is a little girl and she's more like a pet for Sesshy. He may be like his dad in some ways but I doubt that he would take a human as a lover.  

Tobias Mule

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
Sango and Miroku are the best!!!! heart heart They're so cute! They are my favorite couple with the groping, the bitchslapping, the blushie pink face redface lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 am
You guys keep saying that it is wrong for Sesshy and Rin to be together and yet you say that you like Inuyasha and Kagome as a couple. Okay Kagome is 15 or 16 somewhere around there and Inuyasha is like what, around 60's or something, its basically the same concept. So it really isn't all that wrong if you look at it that way. I agree though I see Sesshy as more of a father type to Rin, but I would never shoot down the chance of her falling in love with him as she grows older.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:13 pm
I like Fluffy and Kagura
Kohaku and Rin
Inuyasha and Kagome and
Miroku and Sango.
Sorry I went off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:20 pm
PsychoAce56
You guys keep saying that it is wrong for Sesshy and Rin to be together and yet you say that you like Inuyasha and Kagome as a couple. Okay Kagome is 15 or 16 somewhere around there and Inuyasha is like what, around 60's or something, its basically the same concept. So it really isn't all that wrong if you look at it that way. I agree though I see Sesshy as more of a father type to Rin, but I would never shoot down the chance of her falling in love with him as she grows older.

THANK YOU, ACE!
The exact concept I was trying to explain, but Ace did a much better job. 3nodding  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:08 am
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56

THANK YOU, ACE!
The exact concept I was trying to explain, but Ace did a much better job. 3nodding

I'm a HUGE Inuyasha fan^^" I love to explain things about this show because I have much Lurv for it XP If people didn't notice the age difference between Kagome and Inuyasha then I am very worried right now ^^;  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff