Reply Marijuana Discussion
Why do you.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derrick is a zombie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 am
Why do you smoke? What got you to start smoking?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm
curiosity.

then i started to realize how good it was for my mental health. my mother put me throught the pharmaceutical ringer putting me on prozac, adderall, ritalin, welbutrin, generic non stimulant ADD meds and paxil.

those kindof ******** me up since she had me on those at such a young age. it kind of put me in the mind set that you were supposed to have a substance to use in order to have a happy life... but i find that cannabis sativa itself is all i need to help with my ADD and depression...  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm
It's a spiritual thing for me.
It connects me with mother earth,
makes me one with her:]
I get a deeper feeling for the earth when I smoke.
I also just do it for fun and to chill.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm
I smoke for the wonderful conversations you can have, that you can't have at any other time!
You can talk about ANYTHING when you're blazed, and not feel stupid or anything  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Well, it all started when I was 15 (21 now). I was dating a 19 y/o I'd met online (we lived in the same town tho, just never attended the same schools). So anyways, he smoked and I was the goody goody that had never tried anything. One day we were walking down my dirt road (so he could smoke away from my parents) and my ex best friend's brother came riding by staring at us. I snatched the joint from my bf and started smoking, just so the guy would have something to go tell everyone (they were always running their mouths about me so I figured ******** it, give him something to say), lol. Anyways, once I realized how it made me feel, I decided to try it again the next day. And I've been smoking ever since! I used to be on anti-depressants (popped pills, cut myself, etc.) and once I started smoking, I chilled out a LOT. It helps me quit worrying so much.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Bonquchko
I smoke for the wonderful conversations you can have, that you can't have at any other time!
You can talk about ANYTHING when you're blazed, and not feel stupid or anything

That is sooo true. And sometimes my fiance comes home in such a bad mood from work - I roll a joint and we chill out and talk with it and the next thing I know, it's a pretty good end to a crappy day lol. We talk and talk and we're all mellow - I love it.

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Illadelph90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 pm
I tryed it first with a friend because I was curious what a drug would do to me. I enjoyed the feeling, and I noticed a reduction in my day to day stress. Haven't stopped since.

I started everything else because I want to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:11 pm
I had too my life is incomplete if I dont try everything and anything that is offered to me marijuana is just one of the things I loved it helps with my depression and my insomnia it helps me appreciate things in a different perspective it makes me happy but more quiet haha.  

Indie Jesus

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am
i 1st started smoking weed when i got my period. my sister told me to take a hit, and my cramps would go away, and it did. so at first i was only smoking when i had my period and than later on i started to smoke for more reasons like when i use to cut myself, i would smoke instead.

and it just made me really happy cuz like no one was ever really there for me i never had friends that last but ya know lol. weed doesnt go away, and obviously cannot betray you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 am
Well I started two years ago.

I used to be really moody, and I would cry alot, and I'd get really depressed.
Then when I started smoking it, I stopped feeling that ways. I smoked it every day for almost two years.

A few months ago my free hook-up moved away,
and now I only smoke every like two weeks,
and my old self is starting to show again.
It sucks.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 am
get a piece, and buy like a few bags every week, and let the res build up in your bowl and than when you dont have pot, you got res to smoke! ;D gets you higher lol cause its all like pure thc or something like that lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 am
red rabbiit
get a piece, and buy like a few bags every week, and let the res build up in your bowl and than when you dont have pot, you got res to smoke! ;D gets you higher lol cause its all like pure thc or something like that lol

My gramps found my piece the other day and got rid of it.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 am
Ice Cold Faerie
red rabbiit

awh man. huh you ever had a stash box? you can get all kinds you can get the kinds that look like it cant be open or get one that needs a key and there you go :]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am
red rabbiit
Ice Cold Faerie
red rabbiit

awh man. huh you ever had a stash box? you can get all kinds you can get the kinds that look like it cant be open or get one that needs a key and there you go :]

I had it in a box, buried underneath a bunch of stuff, shoved underneath my bed, back against the wall.

That old man is nosy!

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bohemian Eve

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am
My best friend smoked, ALOT. lol so one night she asked if I ever thought about trying it. I felt dumb cause i didn't know how to smoke and i told her that. xD So it was out of curiousity I guess. But It kills my stress(living with my parents can be stressful, they argue about EVERYTHING....ALL the time!!) so now I smoke it to relax and to just chill. : D  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff