what do you think
  too soon!
  need more DLC for Fable 2
  I'm still getting it!
View Results

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm
I woke up this morning to go download Shadow complex and i just happen to see on the front page of xbox live a video for Fable 3.
I was actually shock for a moment and so where a few of my friends to see that lion head has the game set to be out in 2010.
Any who i guess we will have one more game to add to the long list of blockbuster games coming out next year.

As early as March of this year, Fable designer Peter Molyneux teased to us that the series might take a different direction.
The "See The Future" DLC strongly and bluntly alluded to that new direction as well, and today's press conference in Germany seems to have cemented that into fact.
"Third in a series and second outing on same format can be a problem," Molyneux says. Instead of rehashing a slightly tweaked version of Fable II, the designer wants players to be surprised and "expect the unexpected." For Fable III, that means ruling a kingdom.

Read more link: http://kotaku.com/5340557/first-details-on-fable-iii

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 am
That picture makes me laugh so much... xd  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:20 am
I could totally die happy now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am
I'm pretty sure Fable 2 will have one more DLC, but I'm ready for a whole new game. The new premise looks good. I'm sure they've done a great job on it.  

Only Sissies Write

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 pm
i'll be alright with Fable 3 as long as it is much longer then 2......if i hear anything about the main story being too short, then i wont be buying till it goes Platinum hits.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm
They need to bring back the final boss fights. The battles with Jack were so epic. Than came Fable 2 where you just shoot the main guy once.  

Link is JD
Crew

Rade12

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm
I heard that in Fable 3 your going to be the kid from the hero from fable 2, and then you grow up to be the king, and you rule over everything, I heard it from an interview with Peter  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Fable II Hero.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 pm
I gotta admit, when I first saw this thread I was really annoyed, but after seeing the trailer they have for it I could stand to add another Fable title to my collection.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm
awww...this is frekin cool  

thetoastmeister

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 am
Wikipedia has info about Fable 3. Its set 50years after the events of Fable 2 and you play as the son or daughter of the hero of bowerstone aka the Hero from Fable 2. The first half of the game your part of a rebellion and then in the second half your the ruler. Personally I don't think it will be fun after the first half of the game but who knows. Oh! And it has been said on the wikipedia page for Fable 2 that fable 4 and 5 are set to be made as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Wikipedia has info about Fable 3. Its set 50years after the events of Fable 2 and you play as the son or daughter of the hero of bowerstone aka the Hero from Fable 2. The first half of the game your part of a rebellion and then in the second half your the ruler. Personally I don't think it will be fun after the first half of the game but who knows. Oh! And it has been said on the wikipedia page for Fable 2 that fable 4 and 5 are set to be made as well.

Normally i wouldn't trust wiki but what they have there is true, i think they got that out of the interview they had with Peter about how Fable 3 will play out.  

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

Violette Brume

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm
I'm a little disappointed that they didnt bring out any more DLC but i still think Fable 3 will be awsome, and i will definitely buy it.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm
I'm glad I found Fable 2 late, now I don't have to wait for Fable 3 so long.

But yeah... I'll definetily buy it. Hopefully they'll make it longer and make more side-quests.  

rockfever

rockfever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 am
Oh, and dual pistols/swords would be awesome.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff