Good news, everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:35 pm
As some of you may know (Brock), I'm in another guild, the UGMF (United Gaian Military Forces), a military RP guild. Well, one of our members got a chance to meet The Gunney, and told him about the UGMF. Turns out, he approves of what we're doing!

Anyways, now that's out of the way, anyone else watching the episode about helicopters tonight?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 pm
That's awesome! blaugh

There is no chance in hell I could have the balls to tell him that rp is something I am interested in even if I did like RP.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

There is no chance in hell I could have the balls to tell him that rp is something I am interested in even if I did like RP.
That'd be like telling the President (Obama or othewise) you're a furry.

Anywho, I wonder how many threads we have titled "Good news, everyone!"?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:06 am
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

If it were Obama I wouldn't care. Now telling FDR something like that... no chance.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

If it were Obama I wouldn't care. Now telling FDR something like that... no chance.

lol,
But, Mr. President (FDR) some people say that you love bears "too much," what do you say to this?

FDR: "Some people just don't get it, even bears, raccoons, dogs, cats, and rabbits need loving too."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 am
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

lol,
But, Mr. President (FDR) some people say that you love bears "too much," what do you say to this?

FDR: "Some people just don't get it, even bears, raccoons, dogs, cats, and rabbits need loving too."
Wrong Roosevelt. wink  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 am
Fresnel
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

lol,

Wrong Roosevelt. wink
Meh, you'll have to excuse me for not thinking during my break from school... I should have known that. I'm not getting the reference to Franklin though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
That's awesome! blaugh

lol,

Wrong Roosevelt. wink
Meh, you'll have to excuse me for not thinking during my break from school... I should have known that. I'm not getting the reference to Franklin though.
He was a cripple that single handedly got us through a depression and a world war. If that's not badass then what is?  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

lol,

Wrong Roosevelt. wink
He was a cripple that single handedly got us through a depression and a world war. If that's not badass then what is?

Badass, no doubt, but the furry reference seems more suitable when compared to the other Roosevelt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Requiem in Mortis

Anyways, now that's out of the way, anyone else watching the episode about helicopters tonight?

Dude did yall watch it i cant believe the gunny said "The AK-47 the original bad guy gun" come on the last thing the AK needs is for the gunny to be down on it. I always get s**t for my Wasr-10 at the range.

But I gotta admit I lost some respect for The Gunney when he started promoting Glock.....  

Assasin Monkey

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

lol,

Wrong Roosevelt. wink

Badass, no doubt, but the furry reference seems more suitable when compared to the other Roosevelt.
My point was telling a total badass something so stupid and unimportant about myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Assasin Monkey
Requiem in Mortis

Dude did yall watch it i cant believe the gunny said "The AK-47 the original bad guy gun" come on the last thing the AK needs is for the gunny to be down on it. I always get s**t for my Wasr-10 at the range.

But I gotta admit I lost some respect for The Gunney when he started promoting Glock.....
The AK-47's an excellent gun. Almost every military historian and gun enthusiast has almost nothing but praise for it. I don't like it, but with me it's more of an aesthetics thing- it's an ugly gun. I'd actually be SURPRISED if The Gunney wasn't down with the Kalashnikov.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

lol,

Wrong Roosevelt. wink
I have little respect for the man due to the Social Security bullshit he lied about. Yeah he won a war, yeah he fixed a pretty bullshit time to live, but that doesn't affect my life every goddamned day like ******** SOCIAL SECURITY does.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm
Since the obvious reference to Futurama, I must plug the network premere(sp?) of Bender's Game next Sunday.

I saw the Handguns episode of Lock N' Load, I noticed a red line on the Gunny's head at one clip but it didn't strike me.
I went into Gander the other day and started BSing with one of the guys there and the show came up.

He said that in one of the clips you see a line of blood on the Gunny's head after he fires one of the pistols.
O.O

I can't remember which one, either the .500 S&W or the .44 Magnum, probably the .500.

s**t, if the .500 can best the Gunny...
eek

The thing is it was only in the one clip and they didn't even talk about it afterwards.
I guess the Gunny and the cameraman had a little chat.  

Barru

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Barru
Since the obvious reference to Futurama, I must plug the network premere(sp?) of Bender's Game next Sunday.

I saw the Handguns episode of Lock N' Load, I noticed a red line on the Gunny's head at one clip but it didn't strike me.
I went into Gander the other day and started BSing with one of the guys there and the show came up.

He said that in one of the clips you see a line of blood on the Gunny's head after he fires one of the pistols.
O.O

I can't remember which one, either the .500 S&W or the .44 Magnum, probably the .500.

s**t, if the .500 can best the Gunny...
eek

The thing is it was only in the one clip and they didn't even talk about it afterwards.
I guess the Gunny and the cameraman had a little chat.
It was probably the .44, due to the way he was firing it. He fired it kneeling so that he could get a reading on the speed of the bullet.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff