Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
If you were a boss..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puflwiz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 am
What would you like your battle music to be and how will the fight play out?
Ill say mine after a couple of posts  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 am
I would want my theme to be Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce. it's so epic i'd just beat the heroes to a pummel while listennig to it  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 pm
I want some kind of crazy-cool Team Rocket-esque theme biggrin
I'm not sure how exactly I would want the fight to play out, but it would probably be a two-parter. Just when you think I'm dead, I come back for more, and with a cooler theme than before cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:35 pm
My battle music would be some sort of high-energy techno track, and the fight would be somewhat like this:
The moment the hero steps into the arena (a large coliseum bowl), I would appear and taunt the hero. After that, I would fly around and unleash powerful ranged shadow attacks at the hero until I have sustained a certain amount of damage, at which point I start teleporting around and throwing punches in addition to the shadow attacks. When I've reached another set point of damage, I would unleash my "super mode", where I gain shadowy armor that makes me even harder to hit, and I would add fast and powerful tackling attacks to my arsenal. Once the armor is destroyed, I would start using my "ultimate move", a shadow bomb that explodes right beneath the hero, which is incredibly hard to dodge. After taking more damage, I would finally give in and disappear, only to come back in a harder fight later, with cooler music to boot.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Puflwiz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm
The moment The protagonist (much less offensive to us bad guys) enters the boundaries of my battlefield i will rise from the shadows taunt him and disappear once again (not good with scenarios sweatdrop ) My music will be awaken by dethklok. After he "defeats me" half my mask breaks off and i disappear. when i come back i have spikes protruding from my back and my music will be detharmonic By Dethklok  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 pm
i am that good great  

TDogVelarde26

Niaxus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 am
well uh...depends on the game....i guess i would be like a stitched up zombie monster (not an abomination from wow ...dont get any ideas >> just a scrawny stitched up zombie with cleavers and hooks)...like have a boss room with hooks and chains everywhere...the whole room is dark and the only way to beat me would be to like get me when i come after you.......at least a 2 and a half hour battle...my attacks would be pretty much running in and slicing up then disappearing again...music would be... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8IiTxzXUA&feature=fvw and when the second battles starts the mask my boss would be wearing (hes a ugly zombie who is AWARE he is ugly and rotting of course he would wear a mask XD) and in second fight i come faster and do more damage also some demoralizing screams that cause the screen to shake around a little XD and new faster harder to dodge attacks would have this theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMu82elb0gw
after you kill me you would find records of a war project for the ultimate close hand soldier that used the corpses of his fallen enemy to rebuild himself when injured (awsome) anyway it shows the story of the original test subject a kid who joined the army when he was 18 sob story yada yada and he was then being used to guard some top secret stuff or something lol XD...anyway it would make you feel bad about killing him and kinda good cause you freed him from his immortal life of guarding this door from ww1 lol...still you would feel bad for the poor ultimate killing machine ^^... I EXTENDED IT biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm
The protagonist (Judas) would enter the garden with the intention of killing the boss (Jesus Christ). You would then have to battle your beliefs and inner morale to stab me. I would taunt you with phrases like "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." and "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

After defeated I would come back at a later time even stronger.  

Jonnnn

Niaxus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 am
Jonnnn
The protagonist (Judas) would enter the garden with the intention of killing the boss (Jesus Christ). You would then have to battle your beliefs and inner morale to stab me. I would taunt you with phrases like "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." and "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

u so got that from fallout 3 >>....who the crap is gonna make Jesus a boss?!?!?! O.o....no offense but the idea makes me fear that the world would fall into chaos do to the fact that every child on the planet is beating Jesus's a** on their ds -.- ... tho a game where you could do that would appeal to me nicely :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm
I would be a dragon with the control over fire and ice.
The heros would walk in and i will be sleeping. his entrance wakes me and there is minor dialogue about my protecting some secret and that the hero will not get it. i then fly into the air and the fight begins. i would have four phases with each phase having two sub-phases(an air phase and a land phase). the four phases would be normal(fire and ice together), ice, fire, and then a super powered version of the normal phase only i glow with fire and ice auras. each phase would end when you kill each form during the land phase. normal phase would use fire and ice attacks though they are weakers than the ones in the other phases. i would use fireballs and ice shards during air phase and fire and ice breaths(plus melee attacks) during land phase. the air portion of the ice phase would use a stronger ice shard ability and an aoe version of the ice shard ability. the land portion would have melee abilities, stronger ice breath, and an aoe freeze ability that prevents anyone from moving or attacking for 5 seconds but you still can take damage(the ability does have a certain range, same with the ice shard one. air portion of the fire phase will have improved fireball and an ability the causes fires to randomly appear on the ground that can cause massive damage. land phase has melle, improved fire breath, and an aoe fire burst that pushes everyone back to the limit of its range. in the final phase i would have improved versions of all the abilities from the fire and ice phases and have a land phase aoe ability that sets you on fire and freezes you in place(also has a set range). dont know what the music would be, you can use your imagination to figure it out.  

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm
Shrade
Jonnnn

u so got that from fallout 3 >>....who the crap is gonna make Jesus a boss?!?!?! O.o....no offense but the idea makes me fear that the world would fall into chaos do to the fact that every child on the planet is beating Jesus's a** on their ds -.- ... tho a game where you could do that would appeal to me nicely :3

What?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Apparently, the final boss of Fallout 3 is jesus. Actually I think he's referring to the fact that "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" is used as a recurring motif in Fallout 3 FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN TO PRETEND TO BE PRETENTIOUS.

*avoids starting Fallout 3 rant*  

nitnit
Captain

Niaxus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 am
nitnit
Apparently, the final boss of Fallout 3 is jesus. Actually I think he's referring to the fact that "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" is used as a recurring motif in Fallout 3 FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN TO PRETEND TO BE PRETENTIOUS.

exactly...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Shrade
nitnit

exactly...

Someone else said that too. I can't remember who though.
He's a pretty popular guy.  

Jonnnn

Niaxus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm
Jonnnn
Shrade
nitnit

exactly...

Someone else said that too. I can't remember who though.
He's a pretty popular guy.
ORLY?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! was his name MEL GIBSON!?!?!?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff