Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 am
User Image They say [ ] [ σ ] [ ν ] [ є ] doesn't have an [ α ][ g ] [ є ] or [ я ] [ α ] [ ¢ ] [ є ] . That [ ] [ σ ] [ ν ] [ є ] is something that comes from your [ н ] [ є ] [ α ] [ я ] [ т ]. But what if your true [ ] [ σ ] [ ν ] [ є ] [ ' s ] [ н ] [ є ] [ α ] [ я ] [ т ] doesn't beat? What if your true love's [ я ] [ α ] [ ¢ ] [ є ] is a vampire. What will happen then? Nobody really knows, but I have a feeling we're about to find out. And, hey, that's the fun of the game. тнє gαмє σƒ ℓσνє.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro History Rules Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved Reserved Let's Play!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am
[ к ] [ η ] [ σ ] [ ω ] [ у ] [ σ ] [ ʊ ] [ я ] [ ɧ ] [ ι ] [ ʂ ] [ ʈ ] [ σ ] [ ʀ ] [ у ]

This is how it all began...

User Image

Long ago, there lived a beautiful fairy princess named Serenaty. She was the princess of all that was magical and she enjoyed it. She enjoyed getting to know every vampire, fairy, werewolf, and ect. And everyone enjoyed getting to know her. Everyone but the royal vampire, Vladimir. He hated the peace treaty between them and the others. He hated having other creatures walking around his land. He hated not being able to hunt down humans. And, he especially hated Serenaty. Vladimir soon realized he wasn't the only one. More of his kind disliked the idead of being ruled by a fairy. After all, weren't the vampires the strongest of creatures? Yes, yes they were, but why couldn't they take control. Because no one had ever tried. But, now, it was time. Soon Vladimir made his own vampire army. And soon, they would take over. Then, the war began. Vladimir's army ambushed each creature's home one-by-one. When Serenaty heard about this she was filled with raged. As much as she hated wars, she knew she had to do something. So, she faught. Everyone faught. Before long,they had defeated Vladimir, and where happy. But nor for long. Soon enough, the trust that took long for them to build was broken. It was now every creature for themselves. No one would ever walk on land that wasn't their own. Serenaty was annoyed with that. Soon, she had an idea. A school! Yes, a boarding school for every creature in her kingdom. It was a perfect idea. She taught she had it all planned out. Untill, the humans found it. Not long after, human teenagers began enrolling into the school. To not raise any suspicion, they were accepted. But will this decision turn out for the better? Or for the worst?

Intro History Rules & Warnings Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved Reserved Let's Play!  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 am

[ т ] [ ɧ ] [ ɛ ] [ я ] [ υ ] [ ] [ ɛ ] [ ʂ ]

No one likes rules, I know. But if you follow them, nothing will happen to you. ( ^ - ^ )

ϰ Follow Gaia's Tos.

ϰ P a n d e and Dreaming are gods. Disrespect them and you will get poked with a sharp pointy pencil.

ϰ You can curse but don't go crazy with it.

ϰ Go ahead, kiss, hug, I don't care. But don't go having more fun than your suppose to. We don't want you ruining the innocent minds of our fellow rp-ers.

ϰ Send your profile skeleton to P a n d e and Dreaming with the tittle, " I wanna play!" Put the word Halo somewhere in your message so we know you've read the rules.

ϰ Wait until you get a message from the both of us saying that we both accept you.

ϰ This is a semi-lit rp. Do not go lower but you can go a bit higher.

ϰ Use ( ) for OOC Chat

ϰ Please Follow the skeleton we made for your charactor. Or you will be ignored.

ϰ Have FUN!

ϰ Do not bring your real life drama in here. Only rp drama. ( Heh.)

ϰ No Begging for a slot thats been taken. (It's taken, get over it -.-)

ϰ One liners are ok. I understand writer's block. But still, make sure it doesn't happen often.

ϰ Can't post for a while? That's ok. But, please make sure you tell either one of us. If you don't, we'll think you ditched and we're gonna send someone after you we're going to be very sad.

ϰ Follow ALL the rules we have given to you.

[ ʂ ] [ ¢ ] [ ɧ ] [ σ ] [ σ ] [ ] [ ʀ ] [ ʊ ] [ ] [ є ] [ ѕ ]

ϰ You shall never disrespect your teachers.
ϰ Fights will not be tolerated.
ϰ Public show of affection is disrespectfull.
ϰ Students may only go off campus with teacher's approval.
ϰ Every student is to be at their dorm by 9 p.m.
ϰ All lights should be out at 10 p.m.
ϰ No pets in the dorms.
ϰ Male students are not allowed in the female part of campus after 6 p.m. Same goes for the girls.

Anyone caught breaking these rules will be imidiately sent to the dean's office. She will then decide your punishment.

Humans comming to this school don't know about anything that happend between us. Therefore, we must keep our secrets to ourselfs.

Let's have some fun, shall we? You can go ahead and break any of the school rules. But remember, don't get caught. Or you will have a consequence.

[ т ] [ н ] [ є ] [ ] [ ɛ ] [ т ] [ ɛ ] [ ɳ ] [ т ] [ ι ][ σ ][ ɳ ][ к ][ ι ][ ][ ʂ ]

Have you no shame?

The people who disobey the rules are sorted here.

1. If you disobey once its a warning.

2. If you disobey twice its a five day ban.

3. If you disobey three times then its a Permanent Ban, and you are added to this list. (No questions asked, no exceptions, and no begging to come back.)

[ н ] [ σ ] [ η ] [ σ ] [ я ] [ ʀ ] [ σ ] [ ] [ ]

You have the princess's blessing!

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l and Dreaming_Ninja_2918
ϰ For starting the roleplay!

Intro[ History Rules Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved Reserved Let's Play!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm
[ ] [ σ ] [ у ] [ σ ] [ ʊ ] [ ω ] [ α ] [ ɳ ] [ ɳ ] [ ɑ ] [ ρ ] [ ] [ ɑ ] [ ʎ ]

Application forms.

Non-Human Student Application.

[align=center][size=9][b]My Name [color=skyblue]::[/color][/b] [ Character Name ]

[b]Last time I cheked, I was a [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [ Gender ]

[b]Looks can be decieving [color=skyblue]::[/color][/b] [ Age they look like]

[b]I dare you to guess [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [ Real Age]

[b]Nothing important [color=skyblue]::[/color] [/b][ Race ]

[b]That's what makes me different [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [ Bio ]

[b] I don't care what you think [color=skyblue] :: [/color][/b] [ Personality]

[b] These are nice [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [Things they like]

[b] Bleh. [color=skyblue] ::[/color] [/b] [ Thing they don't like]

[b]Home Sweet Home [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [ Dorm Picture ]
[b]
When words fail music speaks[color=skyblue] ::[/color][/b] [ Theme song ]

[b]I'm not a puppet [color=pink]::[/color][/b] [ Gaia Username ]

[You picture here-Anime-only please. ][/size][/align]

Human Student Appliction.

[align=center][size=9][b]They call me[/b] [ Name ]

[b]I am[/b] [Age] [b]years young[/b]

[b]My life story goes like this,[/b] [ Bio ]
[b]
I'm not that bad.[/b] [ Personality ]

[b]This song was made for me [/b][ Theme Song ]

[b]I like[/b] [ Likes ]

[b]No. [/b][ Dislikes]

[b] This is my room, now [/b] [ Dorm room]

[b] A double life [/b] [Gaia username]

[b]This is me.[/b] [ Picture. Anime-Only][/size][/align]

Teacher Application.

Teachers are not welcome for the moment. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Intro[ History Rules Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved Reserved Let's Play!  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm
[ ι ] [ т ] [ ѕ ] [ н ] [ σ ] [ ɱ ] [ ɛ ] [ ɳ ] [ σ ] [ ω ]
Welcome to your new home.

The Campus

The Main Building :: [ X ]

The Classrooms :: ( Your teacher will pick how they want their classroom to look like.)

The Halls :: [ X ]

The Dining Hall :: [ X ]

Cafeteria :: [ X ]

Libary :: [ X ]

The Outside

The never ending backyard :: Pond Flower Garden

**Anything else you want, we have it. ;D (xD)

Dorms :: [ X ]

Girls Dorm.
1A - Dana Languish & Alicia " Ali" Joy Johnson.
2B - Belladonna Jojo
3C - Serrenedy White & Olivia McKensie Baine
4D -
5E - Sadie Luna Ross & Hikari

Boys Dorm.
1F - Dylan Johnson
2G - Tristian Lotalski((Ignore the dude.))
3H - Elliot Wolfgang Cromwell
4I - Adrian Johnson
5J -

More rooms will be added if needed.
No co-ed rooms.
Only two people per room.

**When sending in your application please attach a picture of how you would like you room to look like.

[ т ] [ ɧ ] [ ɛ ] [ ρ ] [ ] [ ɑ ] [ у ] [ ɛ ] [ ʀ ] [ ѕ ]

Let's see the players of the game.

We're Special

User Image

My Name :: Dana Languish

Last time I cheked, I was a :: A Female

Looks can be decieving :: 13

I dare you to guess :: 103

Nothing important :: Vampire

That's what makes me different :: I was a normal, average 13 year old girl until one day I went to the market to purchase fruit when I was kidnapped. I was taken to a dark manor, I couldn't see anything because of the drugs that they gave me, all I felt was the sting of two razor sharp fangs pierceing my neck. When I awoke I was being hospitalized by Serenaty. When she created the boarding school, I was eagar to join.

I don't care what you think :: so what if I'm not social, I dont really like talking, all I do is make sure I'm keeping my grades up. Got a problem with that?
These are nice :: I like Jewlery, Pretty Cloths, Good Make Up, Stuffed Animals, and Chocolate, and Martial Arts.

Bleh. :: to all evil vampires, ugly guys, and mean girls.

Home Sweet Home :: 1A

When words fail music speaks ::

Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer

I'm not a puppet :: Dreaming_ninja_2918

User Image
My Name :: Alicia " Ali " Joy Johnson

Last time I cheked, I was a :: Girl

Looks can be decieving :: 14

I dare you to guess :: 128

That's what makes me different :: Alicia grew up in one of the many royal families in the vampire kingdom. There she lived like a princess and recieved everything her heart desired. Even if she was a princess, she loved to play with her older brothers, who soon thought her to use a katana and a bow and arrow and also a few styles of martial arts. She also loved going over to the human world and exploring. Many people judge her and said it was wrong for a lady to be doing such things. Alicia didn't really care what they said, but her parents did. They decided to send her to Seranaty Highschool where there would be no servants or anyone who could spoil her as they did. They hope it would change her.

I don't care what you think :: To her closest ones, she is very friendly and caring, she's also very hyper and talkative if he knows you well enough. To those who she doesn't know, well she'll just be a stranger. Sometimes she would try to talk to most people on her own will but that's not very often. She can sometimes be stuck-up, sarcastic, and b*tchy. In battle, she will really put up a fight.

These are nice :: Sweets, Plushies, Shiny new stuff, music, and more.

Bleh. :: Stickups ( Heh.), People who hurt the ones she cares about, People who try to proove her wrong.

Home Sweet Home :: 1A

Fall Out Boy- I Don't Care

I'm not a puppet :: l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

My Name :: [Serrenedy White]

Last time I cheked, I was a :: [ Female ]

Looks can be decieving :: [ 15]

I dare you to guess :: [ 312]

Nothing important :: [ nymph]

That's what makes me different :: [ She's the nymph princes...whitch kinda dosen't mean anything as the nymphs are a free for all type peacefull race. She has several magic tricks up her bag-including a spell to make her look human and a slew of natrure spells. She's not verry good at the latter-but that's what school's for!!! ]

I don't care what you think :: [ She follows her coustoms so she's a bit strange, but all around a happy person. She can fight though so don't test her, even though she'll still probaly be you're friend]

These are nice :: [Friends, flowers, happy things, sweets]

Bleh. :: [ veggies, ugly things]

Home Sweet Home :: 3C

[ Sharada]

I'm not a puppet :: [ Serrenedy ]

[normalhuman ]

User Image
My Name :: Sadie Luna Ross

Last time I cheked, I was a ::Female

Looks can be decieving ::15

I dare you to guess :: 101

That's what makes me different :: Sadie, her parents, and her sister lived a normal life among the humans. They acted as human as they could. Then, at the age of eleven, Sadie and her family moved to the vampire kingdom. There was less stress and they got along much better. They weren't rich, nor were they poor, but they were comfortable. Her parents sent Sadie to boarding school to help her learn more about herself and experience more of the world.

I don't care what you think :: Sadie loves to smile and laugh. She is always lightening the mood with her happiness. She can be very flirtatious and has never been shy. When you've known her for a while, her sense of humor is more dry and sarcastic, but still funny. She is sensitive and can become unhappy at anytime, but her mood swings never last long.

These are nice :: Happiness; Parties; Brightness; Dancing; Flirting,

Bleh. :: Too much dark; homework; bossiness;

Home Sweet Home :: 5E

"Smile On" - Anthems

I'm not a puppet :: Dinkie Pinkie

User Image
My Name :: Adrian Johnson

Last time I cheked, I was a :: Boy

Looks can be decieving :: 16

I dare you to guess :: 130

That's what makes me different :: Adrian was a first born of one of the vampire kingdom's royal family. He didn't like it much. He hated having people waiting on him hand and foot. Adrian was more of an independent type. He wanted to get out of it, atleast for a while. When his sister, Alicia, left for a school far away, he decided to follow.

I don't care what you think :: He's very different from his brother, even if they are twins. He doesn't like loud people or noises. Meaning, he doesn't talk much. Sometimes he distances himself from people.

These are nice :: Not-too-loud music. Winter. Quietness. Being left alone. A dark night filled with stars.

Bleh. :: Loud people and noises. Bright lights. People who piss him off. Strict people. And sometimes his siblings.

Home Sweet Home :: 4I

Nickelback ::: How You Remind Me

User Image
My Name :: Dylan Johnson

Last time I cheked, I was a :: Boy

Looks can be decieving :: 16

I dare you to guess :: 130

That's what makes me different :: Dylan was one of the first born in the vampire kingdom's royal families. He has a fraternal twin. To a lot of people, they're not alike whatsoever. Dylan like to party. He's loud and not afraid to speak his mind. He loves to flirt. As different as they can be, Dylan and his brother are still brothers, meaning they share a bond. When he heard Adrain was leaving to the same school as his younger sister left to, he wanted to check it out.

I don't care what you think :: Like stated above, Dylan is loud and loves to party.

These are nice :: Girls. Parties. Dorm life. Playing pranks on people.

Bleh. :: Boring people. Homework. Strict teachers. Being told what to do. And at times, his siblings.

Home Sweet Home :: 1F

All Time Low - Weightless

User Image
My Name :: Tristian Lotalski

Last time I cheked, I was a :: Male

Looks can be decieving :: Eighteen

I dare you to guess :: Twenty-Four

Nothing important :: Werewolf

That's what makes me different :: Being a middle child, Tristian’s family ignored him most of his life, until he was accepted into the high school. Now, he is widely accepted and he is proud of himself. But his family’s shunning him, turned him into the loud and obnoxious Tristian we know. He has a gold necklace he received from Leto on his sixteenth birthday.

I don't care what you think :: His positive characteristics are that he is outgoing and very fun to be with. Tristan is quite the party animal and can never stop being fun, he is like an energizer bunny. Though, he can be a bit of an attention hog. Also, he doesn’t like when other people get the attention.

These are nice :: Parties, Pretty woman, Being the center of attention, Summer, Water, Swimming, Polish food, Flirting, Snow, Rap music, Dancing all night long, Going clubbing, and Bright colors.

Bleh. :: Shy people, People who steal his attention, Winter, Working too hard, Teachers, Authority, and School.

Home Sweet Home :: 2G

New Soul by Yael Naim

I'm not a puppet :: Cute_But_Tough724

User Image
My Name :: Elliot Wolfgang Cromwell

Last time I cheked, I was a :: Male

Looks can be decieving :: Eighteen

I dare you to guess :: Fifty

Nothing important :: Werewolf

That's what makes me different :: He was born into a middle class family and barely got into the school. Though before he was accepted, his family life wasn’t all that great. His father used to abuse his mother, not Elliot, but his mother. He used to believe that if he left everything as how it was, it would get better. Then, when he told his best friend his reasoning, his friend called him a coward. One night he got into a huge a fight with his father and killed him. Accidentally. His mother was appalled and didn’t want him to live with her anymore, so he applied for a school that would get him away from his family. Though, what he is really trying to do is find himself and what makes him tick.

I don't care what you think :: Elliot is socially challenged at school because he is afraid that if he messes up the proper etiquette then he will be kicked out and he would have gone there for nothing. Also, he is very fearful of going back home. Out of school he is otherwise, pretty confident and an upbeat person. His moral value is centered around being a gentleman when called for and being an a** when others are that way to him. He is also very confident and will fight for anyone he cares about. His negative characteristics are that he is very rude to vampires and he hates them with all of his being. Also if he gets too angry or too excited he turns into a werewolf.

These are nice :: Orchestras, Guitar, Rock bands, Other werewolves, Winter, Autumn, Steak, Weak people, and Water.

Bleh. :: Vampires, Rap, Rude people, and Sea food.

Home Sweet Home :: 3H

Twenty Something by Jamie Cullum

I'm not a puppet :: Cute_But_Tough724

User Image
My Name :: [ Olivia McKensie Baine ]

Last time I cheked, I was a :: [ girl. ]

Looks can be decieving :: [ 19 ]

I dare you to guess :: [ 90 ]

Nothing important :: [ Werewolf ]

That's what makes me different :: [ Olivia's family and friends were killed by a vampiress when she was young. Ever since then, Olivia has been on the path of revenge. She travels the human world in search of any vampiress' and destroys them. She acts without thinking, any time of day posing a danger to reveal her identity as a werewolf. She was caught and faced with two choices. Attend a school and learn to accept losses or be damned to oblivion. And now she is on her way to her school of choice. ]

I don't care what you think :: [ Olivia is really shy around people she doesn't know. But she is always observing. Olivia acts without thinking a majority of the time, so she can be quite reckless. Also she hardly trusts anyone. ]

These are nice :: [Music fills her soul, guitar and singing are her passion, she thinks the night sky is pretty and the air refreshing, likes hearing the truth, smiling and laughing she often partakes in. ]

Bleh. :: [ Being alone is her biggest fear, hates liars and rude persons, vampiress', and silence bothers her. ]

Home Sweet Home :: 3C

[X]

I'm not a puppet :: [.Vinyl Leaf.]

User Image

My Name :: [ Hikari Galish ]

Last time I cheked, I was a :: [ Female ]

Looks can be decieving :: [ 15]

I dare you to guess :: [ 300]

Nothing important :: [ vampire ]

That's what makes me different :: [ I was a vampire all my life. My parents are two normal vampires. They sent me to Serenaty's boarding school to get a higher education. ]

I don't care what you think :: [ I'm a klutz, so what? I also try to stay as far away from humans as possible. To me, they are terrifying!]

These are nice :: [Blood, the color red, cats, skirts]

Bleh. :: [ humans, cheese]

Home Sweet Home :: [ __ ]

[ Evanescence - Taking Over Me ]

I'm not a puppet :: [ supersailorpeach ]

Speacially Normal

They call me [ Belladonna Jojo ]

I am [15] years young

My life story goes like this, [ Bella was an axident...simply put. Her father never knew she exsited and her mother was about as kind a cinderella's. She ran away three times but the stupid authorites kept bringing her back, weather or not her mother noticed she was missing. She got a school as far away as possible and got a scholership. Now she has a reason to sty away that the feds can't pin on her ]

I'm not that bad.
[Quiet, loves the computer, niceish if she knows you, she's always mean-it depends on how much she likes you if she's mean mean or niceish ]

This song was made for me [ dont push me ]

I like [ sweets, the computer, being alone, music ]

No. [ her mother, people that speak]

This is my room, now [ 2B ]

A double life [Serrenedy]

This is me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro History Rules Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved Reserved Let's Play!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 am
[ ω ] [ ɑ ] [ т ] [ ʂ ] [ ʛ ] [ σ ] [ ι ] [ ɳ ] [ ɠ ] [ σ ] [ ɳ ] [ ? ]

Time :: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 a.m. p.m.

Place :: A private airport somewhere in England (xD)

Setting :: The students that are being accepted now are boarding the jet that is destined to stop at their new home, Serenaty Highschool. It will be a two hour flight, which will give students enough time to be social, for those who actually are social.

Weather :: Hot - Cold - Snowing - Chilly - Atleast The Sun is Up - Sunny - Too Sunny - Cloudy - Raining - Pouring - Just Perfect

Month :: January February April March May June July August September October November December

Day :: Saturday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunday

**It's simple, because we are too lazy to update it often, we'll just follow out regular real life days. xD

[ т ] [ н ] [ є ] [ ʂ] [ ¢ ] [ ɧ ] [ σ ] [ σ ] [ ] [ ɳ ] [ ɛ ] [ ω ] [ ѕ ]

Let's hear that gossip.

ϰ

Intro History Rules Application Accepted Profiles What's going on? Reserved Reserved Reserved
Reserved Let's Play!

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am
Яɛƨɛяʌɛ∂ Ғσя ˩αтɛя

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 am
Яɛƨɛяʌɛ∂ Ғσя ˩αтɛя

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am
You can now send us the forms!
Once my partner cuts the ribbon, you can post!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
Lets Play! I should really say, if not for Pande this would not be possible, she did EVERYTHING and just gave me the credit for it so please if there's anyone to thank its her. Thanks Pande. smile

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 am
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

"{{M}}am, Your ticket, please." The lady said, snapping Alicia out of her daydreams. "Huh? Oh, Yeah, sorry" Alicia said handing the lady her ticket. The lady smiled and montioned for Ali to walk to the jet. She dropped her bags on the cart and the small cart sped off to put them in place. Ali climbed the steps and smiled when she was inside the jet. " Now This is how I should be living." Satisfied, she walked over to the individual seats that were arranged around the table. She took the one infront of the computer. Not caring about the object infront of her, she set her elbow on the window panel and rested her head on her hand, watching as the other people boarded the plane.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

(( > . < ))

✖__________________________________________________________✖

✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 am
The Airport was very large. Dana could not wait to see what Serenaty Boarding School was like. She handed the Woman her ticket and she directed her to the plane. "Heres you plane, you just have to wait for the rest of the passangers to join you." Dana nodded and climbed up the jets stairs. "Wow, two hours in here, I think I can survive." she said to herself. Then she saw a girl, she was resting her head on her hand, she looked exhausted. Dana didnt want to bother her, she just took a seat on the chair next to hers, and quitly asked, "Are you awake?"

User Image  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas