Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Who are your sims? What's going on in your game right now? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atty Miles Edgeworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 pm
Tell us who your Sims are and what happened today!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 pm
My family is five unrelated Young Adult roommates. Originally, there were just four--Becca, Matt, Anna, and Wesley--but Lexington and his toddler-aged daughter, Cie, moved in later on.

Becca is a hot headed flirt who dislikes children. She is a Criminal and wants to be a heart-breaker. She is involved with both Matt and Xavier Clavell. She hates Anna and is mean to her.

Matt is a brave, athletic, family-oriented man. He aims to be a professional athlete and currently works in the minor leagues. He's dating Becca and is close friends with Anna.

Anna is an absent-minded, family-oriented bookworm vegetarian working in the Culinary career track. She is close friends with Wesley and Matt, but dislikes Becca. She keeps setting the oven on fire.

Wesley is a good, charismatic virtuoso musician who recently got promoted to a stage hand. He's close friends with Anna but dislikes Becca. He started dating Lexington shortly after he moved in.

Lexington is a flirty, vegetarian, virtuoso magician who works at the same job as the slightly-older Wesley. He moved in later than the other four, and started dating Wesley. He has a young daughter that he cares about a lot.

Cie is a virtuoso toddler who takes after her dad, Lex.

SO

Today, Becca got pregnant with Matt's child. Matt tried to propose to her when he found out, but was rejected, which he took sort of hard.

While Becca was pregnant, she relaxed, visited Xavier, and went to the spa while the others worked. Anna continued to cook a lot, and set the oven on fire. Matt extinguished the flames, but caught on fire during the process. Fortunately, his roommates extinguished him.

Becca gave birth to a little boy, Landon, who already dislikes his mother. Instead, he prefers his father, and Anna. Becca and Matt's relationship seems to be on the rocks, with her repeatedly telling him how attracted she is to Xavier.

Wesley and Lexington officially started going steady, and went out for dinner and to an art museum. Awww.

What about you guys?

Atty Miles Edgeworth

Dissolve the Pain

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Okay! I made this awesome, but slightly difficult to handle game (I use one cheat...okay? lol So, it's not that bad) today...
It's mostly based on Naruto =]

The characters are:
Kakashi (Has no one to date :'(...yet) - Adult
Myself (I know I'm Not a Character from Naruto...shuddup) - Teenager
Gaara (I fall in love with him) - Teenager
Sasuke (Falls in love with Sakura) - Teenager
Sakura (Falls in love with Sasuke) - Teenager
Naruto (Falls in love w/ Hinata) - Teenager
Hinata (Falls in love w/ Naruto) - Teenager

I got all the couples together today and I made the one floor house...lol
Seven rooms.

No one is actually related.

Kakashi and Hinata are going to be a super spies.
Sasuke is going to be an astronaut and I don't know about the others yet.

Naruto wants to get into the Honor Roll (which I find funny) and Sasuke has the "opportunity" to get into the Honor Roll.

All the teens currently have part time jobs. We are pretty poor right now.

----

I don't really know what you want to know...lol
So, I'm just blurting out things about the family...

----

I'm hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 pm
Yesterday I've been playing a default sims household, only have one member, she is called Agnes Crumplebottom. Her to be husband died during a holiday and she has a sister, her sister is married, gave birth to a son.

She is a loner, angry everytimes she get up from her sleep, but she is good at drawing and I am telling her to write (and she is good at it!). She doesn't have a job, every few days or so she has big bill to pay 'cause she got a big house and a car!

She invested some ($18,000) share of Doo Peas Corporate Tower. She get paid 3000 each monday for being a Partnership of Doo Peas Corporate Tower. Her household budget was really tight during the few 2 weeks after spending 18000 out of 20000 she initially had. I discovered she had 2000+ bill to pay right after I decided to ask her to invest partnership for that Doo Peas Coporate Tower rofl  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 pm
((This is TS2))

I was playing my legacy family, and the founder's daughter got to have her first baby~ <3
Her name is Miranda.

Here are the names of the sims I am playing as

Roze Raven (Founder, Elder)

Gordon Raven (Roze's Husband, almost an elder)

Winter Raven (Founder of second generation, adult)

Heath Raven (Winter's husband, adult)

Marie Raven (Late daughter of Roze and Gordon, toddler)

Miranda Raven (Daughter of Winter and Heath, baby)

Mimi (I think..) (newest addition to the family, cat)

Roze ,just grew up to be an elder.
Marie acts like she's Winter's daughter, since Roze had her late in her elder years. It's quite odd, and a little sad to think that she will probably die while Marie is still growing up D;

So, I guess you could say I'm working on my 3rd gen

On the sims 3, I had a wife cheat on her husband, then move out, leaving her hubby poor with their 2 children, and move in with her rich boyfriend. They are married now, and she is pregnant. >____>
She'll probably find another guy and fall in love with him, leaving her hubby with her kid.
Jeez.

Questing a Biancamella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm
Ooh, an update.

Marie is now a child, and Miranda is a toddler. They had a shared birthday party~
Unfortunately, the whole family got really sleepy during the middle of the party, and couldn't entertain the guests. So it wasn't really a great party, because they were all sleeping. Oh well.
Tomorrow (In sim days) it is Marie's first day of school. Miranda will be waiting to grow up into a child, so she can join her cousin, so it may a a long 4 days before she can grow up. Gordon will soon be an Elder, in just 2 or 3 days. Winter and Heath are also trying for another baby, and are aiming for a son or twins.

Questing a Biancamella

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

da_deadly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm
{TS3}
Madison and James Davidson~

Both Young Adults~

They have 3 baby daughters~

Although, they are so exhausted all of the time they can still take care of them~

They are also trying for a son~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 am
Nobody knows why Zilchaque Kurenarac is blue. Some say he is from another planet (though certainly not the same planet as the green alien colonists that inhabit the town), some say that he was in a freak accident at the Landgraab Science Facility, one thing is for sure: Everyone in town knows his name.
He is a master in every kind of skill you can think of. He has completed almost every challenge. With his botanical alchemy garden he can grow limitless amounts of cash and life fruit to keep him from ever aging again. Since he is immortal he has already outlived at least four generations of friends. Since he has lost so many friends to old age (and even became friends with the Grim Reaper) Landgraab Science Facility has granted him access to their resurrection machine so he can can bring ghosts back from the netherworld.
Aside from his ambitious self perfection he is also an avid collector. In his attic he has various jewels, stacks of precious metals, sacks of gold coins, meteorites varying in size from tiny to gigantic, and other items he obtained through less than legal methods. Because of his kleptomaniac tendencies his first career was the life of crime but as he climbed up the criminal ladder he decided to go the path of the super villain rather than cat bugler. He wanted to rule the world and before long, he did. He bought out every business in town and ruled the Council of Evil with a palladium fist (iron was too cheap for his tastes).
But eventually he got bored. After spending a luxurious day at the spa he left his position as Emperor of Evil (though he kept the outfit) and got a part time job at the spa. That quickly got boring too and he then moved on to become a rock star. It really wasn't hard since the performances he often gave in the park were legendary.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm
I actually made the first family today that actually feels like a real family.

I decided to take a new approach to my sims, and make them well...heavier. (I used to be into the whole 'SUCK IT IN' sims, and I would freak if my sims ever gained weight).

Well, I made the heaviest-possible girl...and she married the heaviest man. And they are actually a really cute couple.

They now have a little boy named Bradly. The girl's name is Danielle and her husband is Beau Andrews. They live in a two bedroom two bath home that I "modified" from the Monotone 1br 1ba. =)

Beau went to work today, and today was the last day that Danielle was on Maternity leave, and I had to make the choice as to who would stay home with Bradly and who would continue to work.

Danielle loves her job more, gets paid more, and her career was part of her lifetime goal... Yet I chose to have her stay home with the baby. MAINLY because Beau is a couch potato and a slob, and Danielle is a neat-freak. She enjoys cleaning baby stuff and the home. Beau would only make more work for Danielle. So I gave her the title as "housewife". At least until Bradly is a kid, and she can resume her work in the cullinary career track.

OH, and I learned different lighting styles. A cool effect for a boy's room is to mix a green and blue light together.

AND if you want a romantic lighting for you master bedroom, you should use a red and purple light. Sets the entire mood. =) And of course, a white for the kitchen and what-not.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 pm

[TS2]

My (favorite) Sim's name is Reverie Arden. She's has knowledge aspiration, and has taken to stargazing. She's been abducted by aliens twice. The first time she became pregnant, she had an alien baby girl named Ari, the second time she had twin boys named Liam and Roy.

Ari is a child and Liam and Roy are toddlers. Ari has already mastered Cooking and logic skills. Yes, she's takes after her mother.

(Female alien abduction pregnancy is a mod.)

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 am
I have two model sims.
If I would have been thinking, I would have made them sisters.
They look almost exactly alike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 am
I have one Sim in my home ( I just got it on the 1st so I would like to start small and get my bearings on it. )

His name is Toby Ferraro. He's a young adult and loves music and his lifetime wish is to have 'Golden Mouth, Golden Fingers' ( xd )

However he is extremely unlucky, so whenever an unlucky day comes to him, he ALWAYS breaks the toilet!! xd xd xd

Along his lifetime job working as a musician, he found a woman named Erin Kennedy, she was an athletic type that worked at the military. However, one of her traits I found out, she was unflirty...but I took care of that.

They've been together for quite a while, but then she got old, so now I'm just waiting for her to die xp

All that happened the same day I got The Sims 3!  

Allrose

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 pm
TS3

My family, the Kennedy's, who are trying to keep their family of 7 in control in their tiny house. With the money Eric, the father, earned from fixing Micheal Bachelor, his daughter, Erica's boyfriend's TV, they were able to build a second bathroom, something much needed for a long time. OF course, he only did it for the money, he HATES Micheal with a passion.
Irene, the mother, got promoted from her Kitchen Scullion job to a Spice Runner, and the family was able to buy a computer.
Overall, it was a pretty good day, Lily, the youngest daughter got to go to a free game at the Sports Center, Jason, her twin got to play catch with Erica, his favorite pastime, and the little toddler got his toy closet moved to the room he shares with his siblings.
However, tomorrow is a school day for them, which is stressful for the kids. Erica comes home tired and almost unable to care for the toddler while her parent's are at work.
Hopefully I can manage them well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 pm
My sims are
Lily Macbeth (adult, wife)
Edmund Macbeth (adult, husband)
Raye Macbeth (toddler)

Lily and Edmund are a happy couple who just had their first child, Raye!

Edmund is in the music career.
Lily is family oriented and spends her days at home tending to her growing garden.

Today they celebrated Raye's birthday to a toddler and Edmund got a raise and promotion!

I come back tomorrow with updates, if there are any.

Peace, Love, and Sims!
PS @Happy Tragedy
England!!!!  

mangacraz00

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am
I had a family with three boys and they all became adults. I let the oldest stay in the house with his new wife, and I bought homes for the other two boys.

I had to kick out their parents (they were 89 sim days old) because they were making my game lag.

And I upgraded their house very nicely.
I only spent about $10,000 though.

They are very rich because the mother was an expert painter and so were two of the boys. One of them was a writer and earned a ton of royalties.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff