Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Great Sword Waldogan (Now Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am
The Story

This is the story of twin swords, Waldogan and Aromuchi. Waldogan was an angelic sword with a beautiful appearance, at the base of blade it had the design that looked like little streams of water helixing around eachother, it had a blue blade in which would get one tone brighter as it got to the tip of the blade, and the hilt of Waldogan was white and had a saphire encrusted in it. And its counter part Aromuchi, a fierce demonic sword painted red from all the blood warriors had spilt on the battle field, it had a red orb where the blade met the hilt of the sword that acted like an eye. Today, humans are searching for Waldogan and Aromuchi. Which sword do you want?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 am
Rules

1.No god modding or power playing.
2.No cybering.
3.Keep language to a minimum
4.Don't hijack anything in the RP.
5.Don't kill off any RPC's without permission from me AND the onwer of that RPC.
6.A little literacy won't hurt.
7.This is around our time, so yes you may have cell phones and that stuff.
8.Have fun! ^.^  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am
The Profile Skeleton

Send the profile to me.

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Background/Bio:
Which Sword:
Other:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 am
Accepted Profiles

Username: Frorxest
Name: Nickel Mavem
Personality: She's not very talkative, but when she does, she doesn't joke much.
Appearance: She has black hair, a black T-shirt, black pants, and she has blue eyes. Nickel also has brown boots.
Weapon: Chain whip
Background/Bio: Nickel was only five when she and her brother, Tin were dumped out on to the streets by their parents, and they had spent more of their life in a foster home. Today, she and Tin are searching for Waldogan.
Which Sword: Waldogan
Other: These two are named after two elements on the periodic table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Frorxest
Name: Tin Mavem
Personality: He's curious, full of questions and he hardly ever jokes around
Appearance: He wears basically all black and he wears armor. Tin looks a little like his older sister, Nickel, except, he doesn't have long black hair.
Weapon: Shield and Gladius
Background/Bio: Tin was only one when he and his sister, Nickel were dumped out into the cold streets wby their parents, and he lives in a foster home with her. Today, he shares his adventures with Nickel as they look for the sword Waldogan.
Which Sword: Waldogan
Other: Tin will tend to stare at cute looking girls.
Username: Otulissa
Name: Magnolia "Lia" Andrews
Personality: Lia has a hot temper, and is easily annoyed and angered. However, if you become her friend, she will be loyal without bounds and very sweet. Lia gets stressed out easily and can be loud and rambunctious, but she always knows when to quiet down.
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Katana
Background/Bio: Lia's parents died trying to find Waldogan or Aromuchi, because her mother wanted Waldogan, and her father wanted Aromuchi, but they could never find either of them. After their recent death, Lia decided on one of the swords she wanted: Aromuchi. Aromuchi was fiery, and matched her spirit more than the Waldogan.
Which Sword: Aromuchi
Other: She's okay with the name "Magnolia" but prefers to be called "Lia" because she doesn't think she's as pretty as the flower.
Username: Marissa_Jeane
Name: Sebastian Hamilton
Personality: Caring; outgoing; a little creepy; sneaky; surprising
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: He carries a sword and shield
Background/Bio: Sebastian used to be very shy but eventually grew out of it as he matured both mentally and physically. He first heard about the two swords while he was in college and decided that he wanted Aromuchi for himself. He isn't quite sure of the reason behind his strong, almost obsessive desire to handle the sword and call it his own.
Which Sword: Aromuchi
Other: Some people avoid Sebastian because he makes his living as a mortician and can often be heard talking to himself about making corpses pretty for their special day. "After all," He always says, "Mrs. This or Mr. That won't ever have another chance to show how beautiful they are."

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am
((Whoa, sounds cool! I'm busy right now, but will consider joining. ^_^ Hm... so we can have cell phones? Even though it's today, can we still use old-fashioned weapons/dress old-fashioned? Or do you want to keep it realistic?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 am
((I like to have my RPs mixed between the past and the present, like we could have today's clothes and people could like choose between fire arms and melee weapons ^.^ Yep, You can dress however you want your character to dress ^.^))  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 am
((Cool, thanks. I have no inspiration for a new character... and I can't think of any old characters who can fit in this RP, so this might take a while for me to join.. xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am
((I'm fine with that ^.^))  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 am
{{I dont have time to join a new RP right now but I can add your RP to the frist page under Find A RP (or its something like that neutral ) Im sorry}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:12 am
((Should I just create a quick new character? I already know I want Aromuchi. biggrin Fire and red, that totally appeals to me. Does my character have to be evil or demonic? ...?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 am
((@ Ava850: That's fine with me!))

((@ Otulissa: Your character doesn't have to be evil or demonic to want Aromuchi.))

((And you guys don't forget, be sure to send the profiles to me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 am
((Sending profile...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm
((This RP will start when I feel I have enough RPers.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 pm
((okay))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am
I'm starting the RP, I'll still accept profiles.

"Why is this world so big?"Tin asked himself. "I don't know..."Nickel replied. She then looked down at the water passing under the bridge. "I wonder why Waldogan and Aromuchi were even created..."Nickel said to herself. "That's a question that may never be answered."Tin replied. Tin then took out his gladius, wiped it on his shirt, and re sheathed it.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff