Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm
I just watched a youtube music video and it looks like RikuxSora...and it could be Sorax Keira (sorry if I misspelled her name).

I never played the game so I don't know much. I'd love to try it one day.
But whats your fav coupling?
(I like RikuxSora They look cute actually.)

This brings up other game mysteries. Anyone played Devil may cry 4? What do you think about nero? DMC 4 left a lot of plotholes. Like is Nero related in someway to Dante and Vergil?
I can't wait for Devil May Cry 5. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm
I'm always one to like official parings, Kairi and Sora look like they really like each other.
redface
User Image

No, I haven't gotten to play Devil May Cry 4 yet.
(I really REALLY want to)
I agree Nero looks a lot like Dante

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm
I believe I heard somewhere that Nero is related to Dante but I could be wrong.
I've only played Devil May Cry once at my step-brother's house and I didn't get past the second battle.
Not boss battle, I seriously mean second battle of the game. sweatdrop
I think it was number 2 I played but this was years ago, I was still in middle school so I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm
I'm not really a fan of couples in games. That's just me.

I've played the demo of Devil May Cry 4, but that's it. The little bit of Nero's attitude I saw reminded me of Sonic's. Don't look at me like that!  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm
I tend not to pair game characters either

But...
WE'RE ALL LOOKING AT YOU DORNKUS.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm
@MonkeyFen
Oooh! So that's the official coupling?
You know, it would be nice if they make KH3 on the x-box 360 too....but it's not likely. ^^"
Doesn't Nero look like him?! And at the same time it makes you wonder if Nero is maybe Dante's nephew (people say he might be Vergil's son) OR Vergil reincarnation. I doubt he's just another randomly added character with the same looks and clothing style of Dante. They left it a mystery and hopefully they explain it in the new game. ^^

@Zizzy
I heard the first and 2nd one was really good and the 1st devil may cry was hard and had really high rating. Espeically their characters had high ratings.
4 was my first devil may cry game. After I tried it again I got hooked. The graphics are really good in this one. I heard the first devil may cry had huge sales and was really high rated. Dante is an awesome main character/hero.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm
Zizzykitty

But...

NOOOOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Dornkus
Zizzykitty

But...

NOOOOOOOOO!

*stares too*

^^ I loved Nero's attitude. It's funny especially when he's at it with Dante.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

I heard the 2nd one was really good

i had a really long post all typed out about this part (the game sucked) but decided not to post it

back on topic,
i really hate 'fan' couplings, im really sick of seeing all the "SoraxKairi, RikuxKairi, NarutoxTemari, RukiaxRenji, BlaRgxWtF " etc (while the Naruto and Bleach one's not related KH, i just used it as an example, i could go on about fan couplings, but i wont and the last one was just for the fun of it =B)

IT WON'T HAPPEN!

just sit there, write your perverted little fan-fics (not all are perverted, but most are, which why i NEVER read one -.-) and fantasize about how you would force the coupling into the series or whatever, i dont care, just dont bring up youre zealous fanaticism with me, i will flat out deny your coupling on the grounds that (where applicable) it is non-canon with the series (if its an official coupling your fanatic about, i still dont care, still wont read the fan-fics etc, but i will agree with it then leave it at that)

yes, i like to keep things as canon as possible in my anime, leave me alone and Dorknus, i swear i will find a way to slap you THROUGH my moniter for that comment stressed

i do believe that Nero is related to Dante in that they both share the same blood or something though (i read the cover story GameInformer did on DMC 4, but that was a few years ago so i may be wrong)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm
*sigh* I knew someone would get upset over that.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't be similar to something you do like (I'm telling myself this, also).

To be fair, I only saw one scene, so I didn't have much to base his attitude off of and I apologize if he's entirely different. He made a smart a** comment toward the villain. Sonic does that, and it sounded like something he would say.

I am well aware that many other characters besides Sonic do that, but he is the character I am most familiar with.

And I'm not trying to be rude here, but it's "DorNKus."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing the subject of my post: If anyone is interested, there is a Zero Punctuation about Devil May Cry 4. Just remember: do not take the review too seriously. Also, there's adult language in it, so be careful where you watch it.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 am
I don't see why saying Nero was like Sonic is such a bad thing.
Just because Sonic is mostly for a younger audience doesn't mean he's a childish character.
I don't actually know Nero though so I couldn't tell you whether I agree with either of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 am
Dornkus

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't be similar to something you do like (I'm telling myself this, also).

To be fair, I only saw one scene, so I didn't have much to base his attitude off of and I apologize if he's entirely different. He made a smart a** comment toward the villain. Sonic does that, and it sounded like something he would say.

I am well aware that many other characters besides Sonic do that, but he is the character I am most familiar with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing the subject of my post: If anyone is interested, there is a Zero Punctuation about Devil May Cry 4. Just remember: do not take the review too seriously. Also, there's adult language in it, so be careful where you watch it.

uh, blarg?

lol srry if i came of as being rude or an asshat with that post but i just dont like fan couplings, thats it (when they start making fan-fics or try justifying how they think their coupling should happen in the series, is a whole other story)

in regards to Nero's attitude, he's a lot like Dante (cept for Dante in DMC 2, not much of a smart a** in that one if i remember correctly -.-) in that he's:
1. cocky as hell
and
2. the biggest smart a** in video games (that i know of) and ties with Dante himself for being the #1 smart a** in video games

going to the Sonic thing, i used to love Sonic, hell i remember playing the Sega Dreamcast Sonic game (was years ago so i cant remember the name of it) but Sega's pretty much ruined Sonic, i much prefer Sonic running through a 2D level as apposed to giving him a sword and labeling it an action game -.-

also, srry fer teh typo in your name >.> i always pronounce it as Dorknus ^.^;

again, srry if i came off as being rude or an asshat in the last post gonk  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am
MonkeyFen
I'm always one to like official parings, Kairi and Sora look like they really like each other.
redface
User Image

No, I haven't gotten to play Devil May Cry 4 yet.
(I really REALLY want to)
I agree Nero looks a lot like Dante

I agree with big sis, all the way! 3nodding Sora and Kairi are not only cute together, but they are also official.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 am
xylert
Dornkus

uh, blarg?

lol srry if i came of as being rude or an asshat with that post but i just dont like fan couplings, thats it (when they start making fan-fics or try justifying how they think their coupling should happen in the series, is a whole other story)

in regards to Nero's attitude, he's a lot like Dante (cept for Dante in DMC 2, not much of a smart a** in that one if i remember correctly -.-) in that he's:
1. cocky as hell
and
2. the biggest smart a** in video games (that i know of) and ties with Dante himself for being the #1 smart a** in video games

going to the Sonic thing, i used to love Sonic, hell i remember playing the Sega Dreamcast Sonic game (was years ago so i cant remember the name of it) but Sega's pretty much ruined Sonic, i much prefer Sonic running through a 2D level as apposed to giving him a sword and labeling it an action game -.-

also, srry fer teh typo in your name >.> i always pronounce it as Dorknus ^.^;

again, srry if i came off as being rude or an asshat in the last post gonk

Hey, no worries, man. I just get defensive easily (sorry about that).

If you want to see something somewhat silly/relevant: Sonic vs. Nero (It's not what you think).  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash