Submit

Help? ;-;
  NO D<
  Okay. <3
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 pm
I've kept my profile the same for maybe three years by now and I was looking to change my multimedia.

Can I not do that anymore but it hasn't changed since I have touched nothing on my profile or so long?
I can't find the multimedia option anywhere in account preferances stuff.
It won't let me put a quote in anymore either.

Maybe I'll just have to give in and make a new profile.
I'd rather not though.

Is Zizzy an old Gaia fart who's profile has been stuck in the past? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:00 am
hey Zizzy! [nice new style(:]
I think not, I too got tired of maintaining my profile. After a few weeks of playing around with it at first, I got over it:/ Its now as dead as when I left it months ago sweatdrop

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am
Hey Fate! [Thanks]

You're better than me, I seriously hadn't touched it for over a year until the past week when I completely changed my "About me"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 am
hi guys . seriously .. i have been updating my profile little by little and I think Im not tired of my profile or whatsover at the moment.. hehe. its been almost 3 yrs.. lols love my proffy  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm
I think, besides my interests and About Me section, my profile has gone virtually unchanged for 4 years now.

I'm an oldbie too. I miss the good old days. It was simpler times back in '04.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 am
I've only changed mines twice since i've been on gaia.
First time was a KH1 Riku profile and the 2nd is what I have where a friend made it and i made the background. I like it still so I'm keeping it but I've been trying to make multi-media work for a while now and just playing music in the background worked for a while then stopped. >_> I have no idea why too...  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 am
iGoldman
I think, besides my interests and About Me section, my profile has gone virtually unchanged for 4 years now.

We were able to customize profiles that long ago?
I still remember the one they had when I signed up with the house and "Gaia" in the header thing.
I swore you weren't able to customize profile themes yet but I've always been kind of computer ignorant so I may not known how to do it so I didn't bother.

You're a year older than me, I joined in '05. We can be oldbies together.

Moonlight:
Maybe they just got rid of the multimedia option unless you use one of the new kinds of profiles where you can add as many box things as you like and can add in the random pictures and such wherever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 am
Zizzykitty
iGoldman

I still remember the one they had when I signed up with the house and "Gaia" in the header thing.
I swore you weren't able to customize profile themes yet but I've always been kind of computer ignorant so I may not known how to do it so I didn't bother.

Moonlight:
Maybe they just got rid of the multimedia option unless you use one of the new kinds of profiles where you can add as many box things as you like and can add in the random pictures and such wherever.

Maybe! B/c it did work for a while but then mysteriously stopped playing the background music. It was so annoying trying to make it work too.
I'll try it again sometime and just double check and see if it works now. Just out of curiosity. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
iGoldman

Moonlight:

Maybe! B/c it did work for a while but then mysteriously stopped playing the background music. It was so annoying trying to make it work too.
I'll try it again sometime and just double check and see if it works now. Just out of curiosity. ^^

My multimedia is still there and still plays as far as I know.
I'm just glad I picked a song that I still like. >>
Because if I didn't I don't think I'd be able to get rid of it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 am
Oh! And you have on of the custom profiles right?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 am
I think custom profiles came around in '05, maybe '06.

I vividly remember buying a Steel-plated Ninja Headband for 20k. And Nitemare Scarfs were 200k. And Angelic Halos were hardly 1mil.

I used to have a lot of items that, now, would be worth huge amounts. Both of those Ninja Headbands, Ancient Katana, Winged Anklets, Angelic Pendant, and a Kiki somewhere in there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 am
I was thinking the same thing...I should have kept that ancient katana. I think I sold it b/c I didn't want it back then for some reason. Kiki's used to be 600K and that was a lot....not anymore. Gaia's just encouraging inflation too with evo items and those...items...that you buy and you can get rich fast...that gives you random items? I cant' remember what they're called.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 pm
People have been referring to the random item generators as rigs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 pm
Dornkus
People have been referring to the random item generators as rigs.
Rigs? Does that mean rip-off?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:49 pm
If someone refers to something as rigged, he or she usually means that the odds are against the person using it, so in a way: yes.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff