Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Does Bella Goth actually exist? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you she exists?
yes
78%
 78%  [ 15 ]
no
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
maybe
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Rhaenerys Targaryen

Desirable Genius

7,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 pm
I have wondered from time to time about Bella Goth. Does she exist in Strangetown? Is she just a myth? Is it possible for an alien abduction?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
She's an NPC in Strangetown, so if you play Strangetown you'll see her walking around every once in awhile.

When you get abducted by aliens though (Normally) you don't get zapped to another neighborhood like she does, it was purely for fun, I think...

But people have speculated that the Bella in Strangetown isn't the same Bella that was in Pleasantview because the Bella in Strangetown has different facial features than the one that's supposed to be in Pleasantview.

But you can actually find her in Strangetown. All you have to do is look around a little bit.  

AngelKeeper2k1

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Though I try and try, I've only been abducted by aliens once in the game...and that was without trying. I wonder what the trick to it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 am
Zerotheslayer
Though I try and try, I've only been abducted by aliens once in the game...and that was without trying. I wonder what the trick to it is.

In between 7PM and 2AM you have a small percent chance of being abducted. Only males can get alien pregnant though. But if you go to Strangetown and play the Curious household, there's already someone alien pregnant, and the lot has been modded by the game's designers so no matter what you will be abducted 100%. The percentage is also usually higher if you have more logic skill points.

There's also a hacked telescope on MTS2 I use when I want alien babies that raises your chance to 100%.  

AngelKeeper2k1

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 pm
Thanks. Unfortunately though, I deleted strangetown.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm
Zerotheslayer
Thanks. Unfortunately though, I deleted strangetown.

gonk gonk gonk  

AngelKeeper2k1

RebelGh0stZer0

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 am
look here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am
yes, she does exist. I have seen her many time. And with a few cheats rofl i actually got her to marry one of my sims.

So the answer is yes.  

roccof75

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 pm
Now that I think about it, I also deleted the Goth family and all the other playable sims that the game came with, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm
~*No matter where you go...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------- heart

Durrrr of course she's real. I had a few of my Sims marry her. She's a b***h, though

...I'll always be with you*~

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

retroriot

6,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 am
shes there hiding in there somewhere lol, shes black on the sims bustin out although shes always kinda been black.

oh yeah and If you wanna get abducted try this:

hold shift-ctrl-c then a little grey box will appear and write in boolproptestingcheatsenabled true

on a house of neighbourhood whatever then hold shift on your telescope and it will say get abducted (cinematic) cinematic just means thoughs movie thingys that play like when your sims grow up and stuffs. click it and you get abducted! although most of yous would already know this cheat and if you dont wanna cheat just get your logic up heaps and use it at night at precisly 12am ... well im not sure with the sims pc i just know on the sims ps2 it lets you biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:09 am
i have a sevo who is friends with bella. and before all my old games got deleted i had bella as an elder living in an apartment with a zombie. i saw where you can play cassandra in pleasantview and get abducted and when she came back, bella came back. i've tried it many times but cassandra never got abducted.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 am
I heard that if you get Cassandra abducted, she'll come back with Bella in tow  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 am
Shes in the original Goth family in the Original Sims for computer.  

iEddieble

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm
For me she exsists but in name only. She has no ties to her family and she doesn't seem the same but I guess that's just what happened when she got abducted. I've captured her and married her off to Julien Cooke.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff