OVERHAUL OF ART SUBFORUM! Please read 9/3/09

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm
As of 9/3/09

I will be taking on the task of overhauling and reconstructing the Art Subforum.

All threads here on out will be locked and the ones from awhile ago will be deleted.

If anyone would like a thread to be kept or moved to the memorable threads subforum, please post here in order for me to do so.

New rules will be added to this sub-forum regarding posting pictures, requests, trades and selling artwork  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:56 pm
It would probably be good to outline the goal of this project.

I am looking to lock and move or delete everything from the last several years.

Threads that have done well in the past (post commissions, tutorials, artist junkyard/critique, etc) will be saved and cleaned up a little bit. Or locked and moved to the memorable threads section and then re-made as new threads.

New Rules and Guidelines will be added especially for people looking to post request, commissions or critique threads.

I'm sorry if I already deleted a thread that you wanted saved, I think I got a little overzealous starting out.

I will hold off on the rest of the work until next week--especially since my wrist is aching at the moment.  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 pm
I had suggested a revamp in the past. If you need help locking/moving/deleting threads let me know. It's a huge task for one person..X_x

EDIT: I went ahead and deleted my own threads that were dead. Less posts you have to worry about..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Kakarotto-san
I had suggested a revamp in the past. If you need help locking/moving/deleting threads let me know. It's a huge task for one person..X_x

EDIT: I went ahead and deleted my own threads that were dead. Less posts you have to worry about..lol

I know. I was hoping there was a better way to go about this stressed

I think I'm going to delete everything up until anything posted in 2009, then just weed out the threads that only got a few posts then died. Right now, just locking the threads that people have requested to keep and moving them up to the front page so I don't accidentally delete them. ^.^

Oh! Would you mind re-writing the Rules? I'm afraid I may have deleted it on accident  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 am
Yeah...Looks like you did. I'll rewrite them. Prehaps we should discuss any thing that should be added to the rules. Hopefully, the post won't be a mess this time..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 am
we can always clean it up later  

Sadinda

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:44 am
Rules and Regulations re-written. I also added another post behind it about etiquette. If anyone has anything more I should add, please PM me with your suggestion  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 am
Kakarotto-san

If you want to help delete threads, that'd be great. I think I'm on page 12 now. Any threads you wanted to keep, I've just locked and moved them to memorable threads subforum. Otherwise everything else goes. up until January 2009  

Rainey_angel81

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff