Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuna_rikku00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:01 pm
Make your own character and first and last name. Our setting is in the common room after dinner.(so common room is full.)
Rules-
1. No unnessary language.

2. No unaproperate names.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:17 am
Ok my character will be Alexandrea Williams she is a sixth year.She has long black hair that comes bout to her waist.Her eyes are emerald green.She loves to read and play Quidditch.Her fav classes are DADA and Potions.
Alexandria is sittng in front of the fire working on her potions homework before she turns in for the night.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

elfnprincess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:54 pm
(oh kimmy i feel like im copying you! but im not i promise! i used to write a fan fic and alex was the main character)
her name is Alexandra Sheen but goes by Alex or Alexa for short. she has shoulder length, reddish brown hair (not as red as the weasleys'). she is a very smart sixth year (like hermione), and she is a beater on the quidditch team.
she is sitting at a table in the corner of the room talkign to ginny about the quidditch team.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:53 am
Alexandria gets done with her work and walks over to Alex and Ginny and asks if she may join the,m in their conversation.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

elfnprincess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:43 pm
Alex greets Alexandria (i have a lotta homeowkr so im not veyr creative at the moment)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:26 pm
Oh ok and she walks over to the table in the corner watching Fred and George playing around secretly she has a major crush on Fred.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:10 pm
(can I join?! -squeals-)

Okay, her name is Toril (she never gives out her last name). She is a mexican gangsta with long dark dark purple hair that is always up in a messy bun. She has a bad attitude and wasn't very happy when she found out she was a witch. stare She has dark brownish-turquoize eyes that glared at nearly everyone and everthing that upset her. She sat on the couch, forced into reading a spellbook by Hermione (which book is this? 6th? 5th? 4th?!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:47 pm
She notices Fred was looking at her she quickly looks down and blushes.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:02 pm
Toril countinues to read until she can't bare it and throws the book down. She sits with her arms crossed, almost pouting. She was hungry because she didn't go to dinner. She wouldn't trust them if she was dying and the had the antidote.
Anyway, she glanced toward the window, out onto the lake. They panes had become frosted from the oncoming winter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:10 am
She looks back up and he was no longer there but he was walking toward her.She quickly got a book and put her face into it trying to look as thought she was studying.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:59 pm
A forth year boy came and sat becide her "hey, you're that 'dirty' mexican, right? You don't mind if I call you that do you, 'dirty' mexican, right? You probaly hear that all the time now, 'dirty' mexican, right?" He was playing with fire now.

Toril uncrossed her arms and rand her hands along her pocket, all the while giving him a fake smile "Of course not, mudblood. You don't mind if I call you that, do you mudblood? You probaly get that all the time don't you...MUDBLOOD?!" her temper was rising but she had gone through this conversation before with Hermione, which is why she was no longer in the room.

(is this okay?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:35 am
Fred was there in front of her looking at her with a smile o his face.Mind if I sit here he pointed to the empty seat beside her.you an if ya want she would answear.And so he sat down beside her.Names Fred he said holding his hand out.I'm Ashlee she would say taking his hand.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:48 pm
(...kay, took me a sec to figure out what you were saying lol)

The boy ran up the stairs in tears. George frowned
"Go back to Mexico you...!" he went off calling her every name he could think of.

Toirl's smiled fadded into a scowl "'Scuse me?" she asked in her mexican accent, getting up and slowly taking a step toward him.

George raised an eyebrow "You heard m-me!" he swallowed hard.

"Don' tak to me like you know me!" Toril placed her hands on her hips and gave him an 'as if' look "stu-ped"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:25 am
kimmy107171
Fred was there in front of her looking at her with a smile o his face.Mind if I sit here he pointed to the empty seat beside her.you an if ya want she would answear.And so he sat down beside her.Names Fred he said holding his hand out.I'm Ashlee she would say taking his hand.
Are you new here he would say.Well I am a lil I transferend to here since my family moved.I relly do not know many people.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:15 pm
kimmy107171
kimmy107171
Are you new here he would say.Well I am a lil I transferend to here since my family moved.I relly do not know many people.

Ahh, I see, um, when people talk you put qoutes "" around what they are saying, like:

"blah blah blah" he said

NOT

wow he said OR *smiles* neat

anyway, BACK TO THE RPG!!! please reply, someone? please?!  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff