Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Events and Contests
Purple&Yellow // avatar contest // Winners announced! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you vote for?
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:33 pm
We're having some difficulties with some avatars not showing up in the PMs we got...so we're waiting until we can get them back. The voting will hopefully be up by tomorrow. We're really sorry we didn't add them yesterday. D: We didn't have access to a computer so we couldn't really do anything. Good luck everyone!

User Image

Purple&Yellow// a v a t a r c o n t e s t

Helloooo~

We're setting up another event! We know the guild isn't as active, mostly because of school and several other things, but let's try to get a little more activity going on here with this~ the goal is to make an avatar with the colors Purple and Yellow. It must be purple AND yellow. I know it's an ugly color combination to some people, but Griever and I like it and we just randomly decided that so there. XD

Feel free to use Tektek.org to make your avatar.

Here are a couple rules/guidelines for y'all:

→ Please send your avatar to Net Sum Dweller II, not me, not XxGrieverxX, not Pink Plastic Ninja, only to Net Sum Dweller II. Other requests not sent to this account will be ignored. D:
→ The avatar can be either male or female. There is no reason it can't be one or the other.
→ The items on the avatar don't have to be yours/you don't have to own them.
→ There is no entry fee!
→ You may only submit one avatar, and you may not change it after it's here in the thread/up for voting. So make sure you're happy with your avatar before you submit!
→ There will only be 10 avatars, so first come first serve!
→ We will not add usernames to the avatars submitted to avoid bias. And don't try to look at the name of the images because we're smarter than that!

⇒ The prizes will be 10,000 gold for first place, 5,000 gold for second place and 3,000 gold for third place.
⇒ The contest will open whenever we get 10 avatars, and will end a week later to give time for people to vote. We'll have the day on which it ends up whenever we can. Thanks!
⇒ You will have until September 16th to enter, and the voting will end two weeks after, September 30th. Unless it runs faster than we expect, the dates will remain the same if not, very close.

1››User Image
2››User Image

3››User Image
4››User Image

5››User Image
6››User Image

7››User Image
8››User Image

9››User Image
10››User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 pm
*waits paitentently and wags tail* 3nodding  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am
Whos that one lucky person who voted thaT theyre not in school??? scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:22 am
Not me. ;_; 3 moar years left of school. Including this year.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Mr Eliot
Whos that one lucky person who voted thaT theyre not in school??? scream

Not me either. T.T But I'm not in high school, I'm in grad school.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 am
I was the lucky one ^ ^  

Hacker Queen Helba

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am
I hope I did it right. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm
@Helba: omg I spent like 3 minutes staring at the bottom thing in your signature. XD But luuuuckkkkkyy~ how old are you? o:

@Azure: I'm sure you did. XD If you're off a little, it's fine. There's very little that could go wrong with something like this. <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm
We need 4 more people! ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:47 am
Sauce-Kay
@Helba: omg I spent like 3 minutes staring at the bottom thing in your signature. XD But luuuuckkkkkyy~ how old are you? o:

I lol'd so hard when I read this ^ ^

Anyway I'm 20, and believe it or not, you're not the only one to have had that happen to them! Another of my friends thought it was going to lead somewhere, but got pissed when it didn't. ^ ^  

Hacker Queen Helba

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 am
I'll try to sneak on after school and enter. I'm technically in "school" but it could be a far cry from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 pm
3nodding I hope my entry will go over well.  

Hel Pup

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Hacker Queen Helba
Sauce-Kay

Anyway I'm 20, and believe it or not, you're not the only one to have had that happen to them! Another of my friends thought it was going to lead somewhere, but got pissed when it didn't. ^ ^

looool. I thought the same thing too. I thought it would eventually end and have something cool at the end or something. I guess not. ;_;

o: Do you have a job?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:45 am
Sauce-Kay
Hacker Queen Helba
Sauce-Kay

looool. I thought the same thing too. I thought it would eventually end and have something cool at the end or something. I guess not. ;_;

o: Do you have a job?

I'm actually in the process of getting one! ^ ^  

Hacker Queen Helba

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:55 pm
BreathLessX
I'll try to sneak on after school and enter. I'm technically in "school" but it could be a far cry from it.

Alright. xD  
Events and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces