Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Funniest things your sims have ever done Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:07 am
hehe..i love it when they eat, and then stand up and fart...its hilarious!

once my woman was exhausted beyond belief, but i didnt know, so i told her 2 go shower....and as she like "flipped round" 2 get undressed, she fell on the floor...naked...and for sum reason the blur was off neutral

aaaah naked woman on the floor alert!1 she looked dead eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:50 am
Greenzally

once my woman was exhausted beyond belief, but i didnt know, so i told her 2 go shower....and as she like "flipped round" 2 get undressed, she fell on the floor...naked...and for sum reason the blur was off neutral

lol  

YollaMei

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:46 am
I had a preganant sim get in the shower, then when she was half way done, jump out, and go into labor.... NAKED!

And her other kids all ran in the room and watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:07 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
I had a preganant sim get in the shower, then when she was half way done, jump out, and go into labor.... NAKED!

lol  

smilylady

smilylady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:10 pm
Greenzally

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:31 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

ROFL ROFL ROFL!1 AHAHAHHAHA!!! wel then...we can call it..."water birth"

those pervy kids.. hahah  

Greenzally

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:56 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

ive had that happen before. kinda creepy. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:07 pm
I made Mortimor marry Dina. They adopted and were going to have a baby. The headmaster came for the kid, and Dina walked downstairs nake. He didn't mind. He swooned.  

Sytomai

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:40 pm
ok- here's a hint of caution with the boolprop testingcheats cheat- when you impregnate someone using the Tombstone of L and D, make sure that you're playing as the sim you want to impregnate- i learned this the hard way with one of the families i created- both the dad and the mom gave birth on the same day and the mom gave birth to twins and the dad gave birth to a baby girl- well... now their house has babies laying everywhere on the ground- i need to age them... soon

and to get the tombstone of L and D, you have to enter boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true, go into a house, shift-click on a sim, click on spawn and it should be somewhere on the pie menu  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:24 am
AnnoyingEvil1

LOL!  

Goldenhoney

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:23 pm
My elder sim was Scared to Death by a ghost, and while everyone stood around weeping, the mom (she married into the family) came up and did the "be disgusted" interaction, haha. I guess she was upset that the grandma peed herself before she died or something, but it was still hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

Well I think going into labour fully dressed makes a lot more sense than when they have their babies wearing pants. If I thought about it I'd make sure all my preggers Sims wore dresses all the time...but I don't. Unfortunately that doesn't help with the pregnant man giving birth.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

pipie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 am
i had a flying toddler that was fun(i dit not hed patches back then, i was a bug but is was stil fun!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 am
I once had like, 5 guys fighting over the one guy, you know? Making them all flirt with him in front of each other, and then they'd all line up and b***h slap the one who had just been flirting. It was awesome

Sperm Merchant

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:54 am
I also love that farting thing, though I get mad at them sometimes, especially when they do it in front of someone they like. I've never actually figured out if other Sims can see it or not.

One of the funniest, and most disturbing, things was in my legacy. My heir was using the toilet and reading the paper when her mother walked in. Her mother looked down at her, the daughter looked up, they stared at each other and then finally the mother walked off. Took ages though. It was very disturbing  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff