Reply Adult Furries Guild
Post your favorite state or City. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 pm
In Pueblo, Colorado till Sunday. It'd be a better trip if the trip wasn't made for a funeral. The mountains are beautiful, the air is clean, none of those durn city folk. A mile above sea level. And kick a** weather. I love it, I wouldn't mind living here. I think I like it more than everywhere else.

What about you guys? What city or state is your favorite and why? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm
I would love to live in Canada or Japan but for now my favorite cities would be here in New York and my home country Philippines XD

Well my reasons would be cuz Even though New York is loud and crowded you will love the parts in it that is less crowded like for example Tarrytown thats where I live XD and I'n the Philippine cuz thats where i was born XD  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 pm
I actually really enjoyed my trip to Vermont. I liked Burlington (not just because I got to meet Manda!) but I really loved Stowe.

I also enjoy Colorado and the favorite city there had to have been Boulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm
Of all the places I've been, I have two...Suhl, Germany, and Tucson, Arizona.

Suhl is beautiful...It has been both times I've been there, and it only seems to get more so. The people there are friendly, though it's a little hard to get around when you don't know much German XD

Tucson...Sure it's dry, hot, and dusty, but it felt like home to me while I was there. And at night...Holy crap, I never even saw that many stars in the sky even when I was back in the countryside of Missouri. Granted, it helps that there's an observitory not to far from the city, so there's not much in the way of street lights and such XD  

Davin_Nightwind

L the strawberry lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am
Tokyo is my favorite. Its a great city with something for just about everyone. Lots of fun, great food, great people. It's just a great place.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:26 am
I've grown fond of Pittsburgh, PA  

Af Mas

Night Scream

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 am
My favorite city has to be Casselberry, Florida, cause i have lots of good friends there. Also i would love to live in canada nd japan as well but in japan i would love to live in Osaka as its my favorite town from japan biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Nekolovesinu
I would love to live in Canada or Japan but for now my favorite cities would be here in New York and my home country Philippines XD

Well my reasons would be cuz Even though New York is loud and crowded you will love the parts in it that is less crowded like for example Tarrytown thats where I live XD and I'n the Philippine cuz thats where i was born XD

Ever been to Japan? It's no fun unless you're damn close to fluent in Japanese. Crowded living spaces, extremely crowded sidewalks, traffic is relatively bad and costs A LOT of money for a car. Of course that's in the city, where all the fun stuff is.  

Isaol

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 pm
i love japan my grandpa is from Osaka x3 lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm
I don't have any single favorite, so I'll just make a quick list in no particular order of importance.

Massachussetts - First state to see people like me as real human beings. Superb props to them and may they always prosper so long as equality still stands there.

Istanbul/Constantinople - Lots of cultures mishmashed there, incredible history, and once the seat of government for the Roman Empire before it fell to the Ottomans. Then you have plenty of Turkish cultural changes and things still present to this day. Very interesting to me. Plus, I'd love to try all the different sorts of Greek and Turkish foods. heart The only problem is that, while it's in one of the most stable Muslim countries I know of, I'm still a bit unsure of how safe it would be to really visit that place.

Somewhere in the Mecklenburg/Pomerania (And hamburg potentially!) - I have a friend there that I wouldn't mind visiting someday. :3

...Hmm...Now all I can think of is nations to visit. Oh well, three's good enough. Most of the nations are European ones anyway, like the UK (Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, and Cornwall ...potentially Northumberland as well, though I hear people there have nearly impossible to understand accents there.), France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, maybe even Russia. Scandinavian countries seem a bit far north and a bit too cold for someone like me who's never even seen snow before. Anyway, that's all off topic stuffs.  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 pm
I love Europe too. Particularly Gryon, Switzerland and Nice, France.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm
Af Mas
I've grown fond of Pittsburgh, PA

Definitely. I grew up in Lancaster County (which, if you don't know, is ground zero of Pennsylvania Dutch Country), and I hated it there. I love living in Pittsburgh; I'm within walking distance of the grocery store, and a 10-minute drive away from the Waterfront. It's awesome. cool  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm
Garek Maxwell

Oh well, three's good enough. Most of the nations are European ones anyway, like the UK (Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, and Cornwall ...potentially Northumberland as well, though I hear people there have nearly impossible to understand accents there.)

Actually, those accents aren't that hard to understand (unless it's a drunken Scot XD) Really, the only trick is the fact that they pronounce some words differently in the UK, as well as the inevitable slang differences. In all honesty, the only accent I've had trouble understanding while I was in Europe was a really thick German accent.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 am
Well... I can only go off ones I have visited as far as what I can say are my favorite. To be honest, as cheesy as it sounds, no matter where I go there is just no place like home.  

Selene Aries

abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 am

I haven't visited many places in my lifetime. I've mostly just been in Maryland all my life, with a few random trips elsewhere once in a blue moon.
Though, when I was very very little, I went to New Orleans to visit my godmother. It was wonderful there, so much culture, and food, and dozens of places to shop and just have fun. I know it's probably not the same now as it was then, but if I could, I'd choose to go back in a heartbeat.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff