Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Baddest of the Bad - Your favourite bad guy from Fallout 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:57 pm
Alright, we've all got our favourite bad guy in Fallout 3. Mines in probably Colonel Autumn. Even though he was kinda/semi/totally responsible for Liam Neeson Daddy James death, I still think he's totally awesome. Plus his coat is bad a**.

Oh and Mister Burke. That man has a drool worthy voice XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm
I wouldn't say Autumn is exactly EVIL, its just he was BORN Enclave, plus, if you look at the story carefully, Eden and Autumn have a falling out in part due to Autumn wanting to use the purifier for the people, Eden wanted to eliminate them, but I'd say Eden was amazing as the Evil guy in Denial bad guy so in this order

1. President Eden
2. Eulogy Jones
3. The Ghoul Scientist (In the Satcom Array)
4. The Gary Clones (not EVIL, but they are bad)
5. Mr. Burke (Only because of the the Voice Actor)  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 pm
Yeah, I remember Eden going on about that.

*Spoiler alert*

I let him go at the end of the game and was really disappointed that Autumn didn't show up in Broken Steel at all. He just disappeared from the game completely. So I decided to be a rebel and get an Autumn companion mod for the PC version. I'm just that sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm
I read about that *Is waiting for his PS3 GOTY edition in october* and was like 'wtf, why is the Col. Autumn not included in this' I mean if you let him live then he should have had SOMETHING to do with BS.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 pm
Bethesda Studios have a rather naughty habit of doing that, forgetting about perfectly cool characters and we're all left wondering "What the hell?"
This may seem really strange but I actually like the Enclave more than the Brotherhood of Steel whee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm
FireKunai
Bethesda Studios have a rather naughty habit of doing that, forgetting about perfectly cool characters and we're all left wondering "What the hell?"
This may seem really strange but I actually like the Enclave more than the Brotherhood of Steel whee
xd

I like each side for reasons and dislike BOS Outcast and Enclave for a few reasons, I like the CW BOS detachment since I most relate to them.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
xd

I like each side for reasons and dislike BOS Outcast and Enclave for a few reasons, I like the CW BOS detachment since I most relate to them.

I started to dislike the Brotherhood after my trip to Underworld. They shoot Ghouls apparently. At least the Enclave are consistant and shoot everyone ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm
FireKunai
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
xd

I started to dislike the Brotherhood after my trip to Underworld. They shoot Ghouls apparently. At least the Enclave are consistant and shoot everyone ;]
IDK whether to cheer or jeer. Better to kill sufferes than non?

But idk, I think *Begin Theory* the BOS on the mall shoot all ghouls because honestly, when your fighting 7-8 foot tall Frankensteins, the last you want to do is take time to decipher a Feral from a Sane. so perhaps THATS why?  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 pm
Mr. Burke is my hero. He indirectly kills people by the masses. I am certain that, for the right amount of money, he would plant bombs along the base of Tenpenny Towers. Or get someone else to do it for him, even.

Freg, he'd probably destroy the bridge leading to Rivet City for some money, effectively stranding everyone there.

And the fact that he steals your Stim Packs when you bump in to him in Tenpenny Towers is kind of awesome. He just saw you heartlessly place a detonator on a nuclear bomb, then push a button destroying the second biggest city in the wastes, and he has the balls to steal from you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 pm
All bad guys.  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:05 pm
Mister Burke no question. I just wish that instead of Megaton, he paid you to blow up the Citadel. I don't see how or why, but it would be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 am
Roane Farhall
Mr. Burke is my hero. He indirectly kills people by the masses. I am certain that, for the right amount of money, he would plant bombs along the base of Tenpenny Towers. Or get someone else to do it for him, even.

Freg, he'd probably destroy the bridge leading to Rivet City for some money, effectively stranding everyone there.

And the fact that he steals your Stim Packs when you bump in to him in Tenpenny Towers is kind of awesome. He just saw you heartlessly place a detonator on a nuclear bomb, then push a button destroying the second biggest city in the wastes, and he has the balls to steal from you.

Yeah, Mister Burke is mega cool. A touch ruthless isn't he? I had a companion mod for him for a while. We went on some cool adventures. There's nothing quite as watching as watching Burke run into a battlefield with a combat shotgun XD  

FireKunai

FireKunai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 am
Mournful Maniac
Mister Burke no question. I just wish that instead of Megaton, he paid you to blow up the Citadel. I don't see how or why, but it would be fun.

If I could blow up the Citadel for Burke, I'd be a very happy gamer >3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:19 am
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:53 am
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;

*Stamps on Citadel just to be a rebel*  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces