View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am
as it says Weird things you eat, but not as in "i eat sushi" no i mean as mixing two or more foods like eating frosted flakes with milk and chesses * its actually good* or mixing ice cream with with other foods x3
it could be anything like a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich to a rice and beans with maple syrup x3..lol...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:00 pm
like this morning i had some left over machedpotatos and i got some Ritz and i crumbled the into the potato x3 it was good x3 alo now im eating coffee with some chesses inside it x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 pm
Oh I love to eat this dish with pigs blood and pigs guts int it and also pigs brain and mix all of that together with some spices and chilly and a little bit of pepper and salt and you have a dish called "Dinuguan" XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 pm
Peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. So delicious. I'm the only one in my family who'll eat it.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Lunaria Canis
Peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. So delicious. I'm the only one in my family who'll eat it.

Omg I do the same thing so dose mother and Granma .....

whee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

Omg I do the same so thos emy mother and Granma .....

whee

My mom and brothers think it's gross, but I tell them it's like a Reese's peanut butter cup only on bread.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

whee

My mom and brothers think it's gross, but I tell them it's like a Reese's peanut butter cup only on bread.

jajaja mom says the same thing lol it soo delicious

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

whee

*drools* I think I'll make one right now.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

whee

ah no fare u don't have peanut butter ...but i have nutela..*opens it and sticks a finger in x3* also i put ketchup on rice and fried chicken x3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

whee

ah no fare u don't have peanut butter ...but i have nutela..*opens it and sticks a finger in x3* also i put ketchup on rice and fried chicken x3

*blushes* I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs sometimes.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis

lol i do it on the fried egg lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Lunaria Canis

That's the only way to eat scrambled eggs! I blame my step-dad for introducing me to that one. X3 I've also had peanut butter & Nutella sammiches; they really do taste like Reese's cups. X3

I also recently discovered the best thing ever: sandwiches made from grape jelly and shredded coconut. ♥

Background story: whenever I have my "monthly reminder that I'm not pregnant", I avoid any dairy products, as they make me bloat horrendously. Even so, the last time, I was really craving a cream cheese & grape jelly sandwich. My fiancé, wanting to make me happy but keep me from bloating, decided, on a whim, to make the sandwich with shredded coconut instead of cream cheese. Oh my God, it was so good! The flavors & textures were a perfect combination. X3 ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm
Sunegami
Lunaria Canis

That's the only way to eat scrambled eggs! I blame my step-dad for introducing me to that one. X3 I've also had peanut butter & Nutella sammiches; they really do taste like Reese's cups. X3

I also recently discovered the best thing ever: sandwiches made from grape jelly and shredded coconut. ♥

Background story: whenever I have my "monthly reminder that I'm not pregnant", I avoid any dairy products, as they make me bloat horrendously. Even so, the last time, I was really craving a cream cheese & grape jelly sandwich. My fiancé, wanting to make me happy but keep me from bloating, decided, on a whim, to make the sandwich with shredded coconut instead of cream cheese. Oh my God, it was so good! The flavors & textures were a perfect combination. X3 ♥

ohh sounds yummy x3 also ive never tried creamchesse with jelly..but i have smeared cream chesses on waffles onces x3 and with the syrup it was heaven x3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Promitheus Zek
ohh sounds yummy x3 also ive never tried creamchesse with jelly..but i have smeared cream chesses on waffles onces x3 and with the syrup it was heaven x3

I do that, too! X3 ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Lunaria Canis
I do that with my omelettes and hash browns at restaurants. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces