Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Inazuma Akuma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Welcome all to the brand new boarding school. But this is very particular school, there is not one human in this school. Welcome to furry high! Home to many teenage anthro's or furries if you so choose. We are currently a little short on our student body so if there are any Furries out there that want to come hang out with all of us go ahead and fill out your student application form below  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Name:
Fursona:  

Inazuma Akuma

Inazuma Akuma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Open to all!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Waaaa I was thinking of making this kind of RP a XD school XD

I would love to join

Name: Calen New
Nickname: Wadulz
Grade: 11
Fursona: Snow Leopard  

Nekolovesinu

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 pm
Do we need to write a bio about our character?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm
Inazuma Akuma
there is not one human in this school.

Inazuma Akuma
Open to all!!!

Except Erik. xp

Don't mind me, I'm just spamming basically. x3  

Garek Maxwell

Isaol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:39 pm
I'll join my foot up yo a** for stealing my fursona. jk
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/donutsalad/full-1.jpg
I still use that on TF2 as a spray, same for CS:S, for a while I had that on my profile and used to be in my signature way back.

I don't have time and RP doesn't do well since posting in forums is slower than chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Name: Tatsuka Tsukuyomi
Nickname: Luna
Fursona: Shadow Fox

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Name: Aijo Aiceblood
nickname: Wraith (i got the name in 10th grade cause i am big but iam stealthy lol)
Grade: 12 (sorry didnt realize i hit the 1 key the first time XD)
Fursona: Polar Bear  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm
Name: Amun
Grade: 12th
Fursona: Okami

((Inazuma said that you can start posting once you've submitted the info.))  

Wolfmir

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:36 pm
((i guess i will start....first day of school sounds like a great place to start lol))

Aijo walks into the school and wanders to the office. He turns to the secratary and asks "Where can i get my class schedule?"
with a smile she directs him to the guidance counselor's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Name: Reiver
Fursona: Neon Fox

Reiver walked down the hall sleepily. He wore a pair of black and neon tripp pants and a long hoodie pulled up over his ears. He stumbled sleepily into the cafiteria. Today was a free day basicly for the students to walk around and get to know one another and find classes but to reiver it was the first day to get up early. He groaned and grabbed a apple then sat down at a table. His black Ipod headphones showed easily even though he had a hoodie on.  

Inazuma Akuma

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 pm
(mmk. I'll play along too)

Name: Rainey
Grade: 12th
Fursona: Snow Leopard ^.^
Visual reference:
User Image

Rainey was already seated at a table in the cafeteria, though rather than looking perky, she was hunched over. Her ears drooped to the sides of her head and her hair done up in a very quickly made braid. She rested her elbows on the table, one cheek resting in an open palm as an untouched breakfast burrito sat before her. Every so often, an impossibly long tongue would make its way up around her whiskers and then flicker back into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 pm
The sounds of loud techno/metal music came screaming down the hall to one of the entrances. It was the song "Freedom" by Bloodstain Child and it seemed to be comeing from speakers attached to a kids backpack as he came streaming down the hall. He seemed to be on rollerblades and for the moment he was wearing an all white hoodie with it pulled up over his head. After turning a few corners he heard a teacher yell for him to stop and quickly went down another hall. He ended up cutting into the cafeteria, jumping up onto the auditorium stage in the back and tossing his jacket. Turning off the music he folded it back in and then pushed a button on his shoes that caused the wheels on the bottoms of his shoes to retract back in. Sitting down with a grin he just looked around before pulling out his laptop. "Perfect getaway.."  

Wolfmir

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Wadulz slowly walked towards the gates of his new school. He was scared, he have no friends at all. Wadulz came from another country with another type of school system.. It was his first day of school and he feels like going home already.
He started to walk to the hallway and saw that some other kids was already there. Went to the receptionist to ask for his schedule and was directed to the guidance counselor and there he saw a polar bear kid also there for the same reason as his.
Wadulz just look down making it seems that the floor is very interesting and waited to be called....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff