Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
/b/ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was going to post a joke about Jenga but that might offend someone
  I don't get- OHJESUS, YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON.
  Hahahaha, silly terrorists
  I still don't get it. D:
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm
We've mentioned it a couple times in the forums but I'm curious.

How many of us are actually /b/tards or even visit 4chan?
Any of the chans for that matter?

I don't know if I'd call myself a /b/tard.
I've never posted but I lurk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Uh... okay, I honestly have to clue what a /b/tard is. I've heard a lot about 4chan, but never been there. What's it about...?  

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm
4chan itself is an image board.

/b/ is kind of a section of 4chan.
/b/ is referred to as many things but it's where most if not all memes come from.
lolcats, rickrolling, i herd u liek mudkipz, etc.
I've heard it called "the internet hate machine" and "the a*****e of the internet" simply because that's also where a lot of trolls come from.

A /b/tard is someone who frequents /b/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 am
ive been to /b/ a couple times, iz very scary there eek

im not a /b/tard same as you zizzy, i havent posted but lurk (whenever i go there, though i havent been there in a couple years) but ive been there enough to know about The Cancer thats killing /b/  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 pm
I avoid 4chan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:42 pm
I'm frequent /b/ whenever I need some good laughs. I'm not an oldfag though, else I'd be reminding you of rules 1 & 2.

They actually have some clever stuff every now and again. But, typically all you'll see is the cancer.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 pm
iGoldman
I'm frequent /b/ whenever I need some good laughs. I'm not an oldfag though, else I'd be reminding you of rules 1 & 2.

They actually have some clever stuff every now and again. But, typically all you'll see is the cancer.

I was curious if someone would be reminding me of rules 1 and 2.
I didn't think we had any oldfags though so I went for it anyway.

xylert:
You say I'm a /b/tard like I partake in raids and post a lot.
I only lurk.
But it can be scary.

Dornkus:
Good idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:18 pm
i went on 4chan once to have a look and see what the hell it was. the layout flippin confused me. (so i ran away XD)

Now i can fill my lolcat needs with icanhazcheeseburger.com, so meh.  

dragontamer363
Crew

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 am
Zizzykitty
iGoldman

I was curious if someone would be reminding me of rules 1 and 2.
I didn't think we had any oldfags though so I went for it anyway.

xylert:
You say I'm a /b/tard like I partake in raids and post a lot.
I only lurk.
But it can be scary.

Dornkus:
Good idea.

gonk
srry, meant to say that im not a /b/tard, but i lurk every now and then gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 pm
Eeh, I've been visiting 4chan for about a year now, and I basically just do the 'lurk but don't post' thing, so I suppose that you couldn't really call me a "/b/tard". /b/ itself gives me a good laugh every once in a while, but I've been around most of the other boards as well. /po/and /x/ are two of my favorites.  

Evil Pillows

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Evil Pillows
Eeh, I've been visiting 4chan for about a year now, and I basically just do the 'lurk but don't post' thing, so I suppose that you couldn't really call me a "/b/tard". /b/ itself gives me a good laugh every once in a while, but I've been around most of the other boards as well. /po/and /x/ are two of my favorites.

I still actually have to check out the other boards.
So I don't know what /po/ or /x/ are.
I only visit /b/ and occasionally /d/ because I send my friend some of the weird stuff from it to scare him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 am
I've never been to those sites but I have heard about 4chan before. Sounds like a place where people make fun of others? Or something? Never been there before though. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
I've never been to those sites but I have heard about 4chan before. Sounds like a place where people make fun of others? Or something? Never been there before though. ^^
/b/ is a part of 4chan, and is the place where almost all memes have originated. Yes indeed, people love to make fun of other people there. If you need more information on /b/ shenanigans, check out ED.

Not safe for work.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 am
Oooh I see!! So it's all a part of 4chan. ^_^ Thanks for the info goldman!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 pm
Zizzykitty
Evil Pillows

I still actually have to check out the other boards.
So I don't know what /po/ or /x/ are.
I only visit /b/ and occasionally /d/ because I send my friend some of the weird stuff from it to scare him.

/po/ is papercraft and origami. Building those paper models is something I've been into recently, but I've yet to get the guts (or time) to try it yet.
/x/ is the paranormal board. It's basically just a place to discuss ghost and stuff. And of course, creepypasta.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff