Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
A note to all members. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:06 pm
The guild is currently in a slow down. If you want to help the place out. You can do so by posting in all sub-forums. The Role-playing Sub-forums in particular are in need of people.

Also, concerning receiving help in this guild. You are not just confined to making a thread asking for help. You can also pm one of the active members of the guild. There are a large number of people willing to help. But it seems there aren't as many asking for help. Thus making the guild less active than it could be. If you plan to login regularly into this guild. Type whatever skills on Gaia that you are skilled in. This way, people will have a better idea. Of who to pm if they need information.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 pm
User Name- LanceCalvis
Skills:

Zomg- Current Zomg ring level is in the low 7.0 range. Current experience in questionable. I know the basics of the game. Though, I'm not particularly skilled.

Role-playing- I'm a literate level Role-player. My Grammar isn't bad. My Vocabulary is slightly above average. My sentence structure is somewhat lacking. But my ability to post detail is quite adept. I make it a point to post two hundred characters per post or higher. For those that aren't familiar with the term character. It means letter, so two hundred characters. Would be right about two small paragraphs or so. On my A game, I can type some quite intimidating posts. Though, I only post like that. In Role-plays that actually ask for solid amounts of detail. I can play a support role or take over the main story. If it seems to not be going anywhere.

Marketing- I'm fairly skilled in marketing. My needs for gold. Are often much less than my cash flow. So I don't often take Vending seriously. I'm skilled in the art of buying and selling on the market. Though, I wouldn't be the one to come to. If you needed information on selling on the Exchange.

Fishing- For a period of a couple of months. I was once a top ranker in fishing. I never gained a single trophy. Since I fished in more than one lake at once. I was a profit fisher at the time. Though I still managed to be ranked. Even though I used mainly D Grade Bait. A Grade bait yields a higher count in large fish. Though, to get your moneys worth in profit. You are better off with D Grade or F Grade bait. Unless of course you are trying to get ranked. In which case, it is an advantage. To actually use A Grade Bait. But even with that slight edge. It is still very time consuming.

BlackJack- I do ok when it comes to Blackjack. I usually average more tickets than tokens spent. My method gives some pretty decent tickets for time spent.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 am
Username: Zhadgon (but you can call me Z, Zhad or whatever you like xD)

zOMG!: Current level 10 (there still some rings left that i need to upgrade but most of all are in 8 or up). So if you need help send me a PM or comment me, by the way this weeks i´m with a lot of work so the weekends is when i spend most time in gaia, you have better chances to catch me the sundays or saturdays.

BlackJack: I like to play it, so if you need someone to talk when you are playing ask me i will be glad to help you and talk with you.

Market/Exchange: I´m still learning a lot of things so i will say i´m not a expert but still can give some good advices.

Most the time you can find me in this guild, around exchange, playing zOMG! or in other guilds.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:33 am
Hmmm.... Not a whole lot that I'm very skilled at here.... But, might as well post something. This thread is a good idea. 3nodding

Name: Mufftigg (or Muff, for the lazy typers out there)

Skills:

zOMG!- I don't have the highest CL (Right now I'm in the mid 7 range), nor am I the most balanced player out there, but I'm more than willing to suppress my CL and help people with whatever boss or monsters that need killing. mrgreen

Questions about Gaia- I spend a lot of time lurking about Gaia, and am more than happy to answer basic questions about the site. Please don't beg for items or money from me, though. I will hand out stuff to people that I think are worthy or it, and they never need to ask.

If you can't reach me through PMs, it because I'm having trouble with spam and hacking messages, so just leave a comment on my profile. I'll do my best to get back to you. 3nodding  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am
UN= tilbear

Skills... yeah, not a lot.

Always willing to fix this guild, and have really tried by doing work in the sub forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 am
Name: Luneatha.

RP: I've had my share of RP experience, and I consider myself above the average. I take RPs very seriously, and always try to write a decent post. (Nothing less than 6-lines) Though currently not active due to RL taking over, I'm willing to share my experience, tips on writing/RPing, and answer any questions related.

I rarely play games, so I have nearly no advice to give on that part. xD
But I've been a member for quite some time, so I'm also willing to help you learn the ropes.

Another thing, I'm an aspiring artist, and I'm not -too- bad if I may say so myself. ninja I can also offer help/advice on art... how to learn the basics, etc. And I sell avi art. Go check profile.

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 am
Name: Dronze (although "Your Lordship", "Master", and "Hey you egotistical punk" work well, too...)

Skills:

RP - I used to back before I got onto Gaia, but not so much anymore. On the odd occasions that I do, I'm literate and descriptive and expect the same in return.

ZoMG - Nada, I was in the beta and got pretty bored with it pretty quick.

Questions about Gaia - It's a forum like all other forums before it, it just has some nifty other stuff to do. Just do me (and the rest of the community) a favor, and don't be an ignorant twit when posting.

Oh, and I have 2 ranks in smartassery, 3 in Cantankerousness, as well as the Oar Smite feat. I carry a +3 Masterwork Oar of Smiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm
Username: Mordacia... dunno any nick neutral

RP: Never tried.

zOMG!: Hum.. CL2.8. But I have a CL10 friend that tells me stuffs, so I also know the small details of high level areas. whee

Jigsaw - Normal and Insane is actually easy-ish. But haven't played in a long long while because it's buggy for me. crying

Questions about Gaia: Well, still new-ish and haven't been online much but guess I am ok? sweatdrop

Market/Exchange: Never tried exchange, it confuses me. Still a newbie at market... sweatdrop hopefully will get better. whee  

Mordacia

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Username: XSK Ambrosia

Vending: I'm pretty good at vending, since I always do all the math, view all the rates, and check pretty much everything. It's pretty much how I made everything I have in 156 days.

zOMG: I don't play zOMG anymore. I'm more of a vendor than zOMG player.

Pinball: It was the game that started me out getting gold, and after I got a lot of gold, then I started vending. I haven't played Pinball in a long while.

Captain skills: I am the leader of the guild/clan of Xtreme Skilled Knights.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am
The guild is currently in a slow down. If you want to help the place out. You can do so by posting in all sub-forums. The Role-playing Sub-forums in particular are in need of people.

Also, concerning receiving help in this guild. You are not just confined to making a thread asking for help. You can also pm one of the active members of the guild. There are a large number of people willing to help. But it seems there aren't as many asking for help. Thus making the guild less active than it could be. If you plan to login regularly into this guild. Type whatever skills on Gaia that you are skilled in. This way, people will have a better idea. Of who to pm if they need information.  

red_oasis

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 am
name: fubar
skills: blackjack- i always come out ahead i ususally get 2:1
marketing- those tickets gotta go somewhere and i send them there.
towns-i spend a fair amount of time there
holiday events.- im usually quick to figure them out and nab all the items, i beat the halloween event in 2 days.
forums-i know how they work  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 am
Name: Sai

Skills: Sleeping, being inactive, roleplaying, video making  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

guantanamobayxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 am
Hear hear to the support of the subforums, and reminding us guild members that we have been lax and slowing down in what the guild was mean't to be. I myself am part of that problem, I became inactive for a very long time to come back and see many of the sub forums gone. We should all try to make the guild as great as it once was and work together.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm
um bump  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 pm
dronze and i are trying to get thr subs up asap. however personal lives(among othr things) slows the process some...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff