Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lost & Found zOMG

Back to Guilds

Event going on! Check the main subforum and look for the summer event thread 

Tags: zOMG, Marshall, team work, Games, landshark 

Reply Games Subforum (Recruitment and Game Rules!)
More suggestions (too lazy to repost them) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O: Freaky but cool
XD
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
lolz
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 pm
O: There are just suggestions that I'm too lazy to quote all at once in Toxic's thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm
After reading that, what do you guys suggest for the other games and such?  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

Ladius Winfield

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm
how about freeze tag? catch one catch all? dodge ball at the goof course  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Freeze Tag could probably work a bit easier, since I'll be talking to Lanzer at Monday's AtA; the towns actually have waterballons and waterguns. :3

For dodge ball, that could work. biggrin We might have to ban Fleet Feet for that though.  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

Metro Stalker

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 pm
lol yea and cyote spirit i think i forget if cyote spirt does actually T-T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm
I had another name for the guild~! damn...just forgot it, wait-

oh yus, how goes "Lost and Found Zomg"?

cause ppl are lost.... and you have to find em? X' D

also incorporates the idea that this isn't just a "Hide and Seek" guild }B' > ]  

dark meion gashe

Destructive Dabbler

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Hmm... Okay, lemme change the title. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:45 pm
I was just thinking, we could have all the seekers and one like Neutral person be in one crew, that way you can use Crew Chat. It won't open a speech bubble and ruin your location. And whoever is neutral can relay the information over Shout or Talk to another person or whoever's in the area.

... Did I help =D  

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 pm
TercesX
I was just thinking, we could have all the seekers and one like Neutral person be in one crew, that way you can use Crew Chat. It won't open a speech bubble and ruin your location. And whoever is neutral can relay the information over Shout or Talk to another person or whoever's in the area.

... Did I help =D

That's a good idea! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 pm
Oh, and perhaps we could have an item on our avatars that lets people know we're all apart of the same guild? Something cheap that not everyone uses, but you'll still be able to see it. ^^' And I think it should be a handheld item that everyone would hold in a certain position (Not neccesary, but hand items are less likely to interfere with whatever theme or what-not that a user has with their item.)

This could also be used to describe what game you're playing =D Different items (Or different versions of the same item ^-~) could be used for when we have larger groups that all know eachother. You could look, and instantly tell what they're doing. ^w^

Thinking about different versions made me think of the Bats (As in baseball) from each of the towns and also the Town Flags (I believe it was from the Olympic event?)

I understand we'll have to accumulate a bit of money for this, but hopefully whatever item we choose will cost no more than 1 or 2 thousand gold.  

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 pm
TercesX
Oh, and perhaps we could have an item on our avatars that lets people know we're all apart of the same guild? Something cheap that not everyone uses, but you'll still be able to see it. ^^' And I think it should be a handheld item that everyone would hold in a certain position (Not neccesary, but hand items are less likely to interfere with whatever theme or what-not that a user has with their item.)

This could also be used to describe what game you're playing =D Different items (Or different versions of the same item ^-~) could be used for when we have larger groups that all know eachother. You could look, and instantly tell what they're doing. ^w^

Thinking about different versions made me think of the Bats (As in baseball) from each of the towns and also the Town Flags (I believe it was from the Olympic event?)

I understand we'll have to accumulate a bit of money for this, but hopefully whatever item we choose will cost no more than 1 or 2 thousand gold.

If anyone has hopefully participated in the event for the Von Helson manor back in '08 I think, we could use the vampire-themed items for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 am
You mean the two Broches?

This or this?

... I just remember having to get blood for the Helsings, and the garlic for Edmund  

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am
Yeah. But I don't think we should go with the broches, since they don't show up on my avi too well. My scarf's blocking it.

How about this one?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 am
TercesX

Your idea is very interesting. ^^
I have an idea also!! ^O^
Since our guild home looks quite plain and doesn't really appeal to the eye, how about we take pics of all of us having fun in Zomg!. We could be wearing wingding shirts and forming a chain that spells out Lost and Found, so we can advertise and appeal to the reader's eye.  

Aoi x Tenshi

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 pm
Fallen Tenshi Wish
TercesX

Your idea is very interesting. ^^
I have an idea also!! ^O^
Since our guild home looks quite plain and doesn't really appeal to the eye, how about we take pics of all of us having fun in Zomg!. We could be wearing wingding shirts and forming a chain that spells out Lost and Found, so we can advertise and appeal to the reader's eye.

That's a perfect idea! biggrin We could set up a meeting sometime next week and have everyone post up their time zones, so that we can try and fit it in.  
Games Subforum (Recruitment and Game Rules!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games