Reply Marijuana Discussion
And when the weed runs low.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
When you're low or out of weed, what do you do?
Not sure if I am the only one here that does this, but I sit there and clean my bowls to get the rez out. Hard work, since sometimes it all against the bowl and rock hard.
Although, I figured that glass pieces are much better for res, metal pipes tend to make it all wet and beyond hard to get it out and than into the bowl head without making a huge mess.

I hate boiling it because than it tastes gross, my boyfriend seriously made tea with the boiled water, MUST gross thing I ever taste in my life.

Anyways, well, what do you do?

╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 pm
I scrape my pipes and find friends to smoke with me while I'm out.
o:

Falsified Documents

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
Haha, most of my friends tend to me moochies. Therefor, they usually try to get me to smoke up with them if I have weed, and when they have it, they assume I should throw down.

Huh.. not really much of friends.

╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm
I never buy weed.
Well I do occasionally.

But I've been smoking on a daily basis for two years,
and only bought weed twice.

My mom smokes me out alot,
and my friend say I am so entertaining I get to smoke for free.

Plus I'm the only person in my reg group who owns a pipe,
lol.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Just Neva

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am
well, first we try and find a new bag.
But if we don't have enough money to spare
then I either wait around or scrape resin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 am
I scrape and I'm damned good at it too. xd  

Scrape Ape 420

derrick is a zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 am
Well I don't have a bowl, so no, haha.

I do, tend to find old pieces of buds chillen around my room at points, I mean they sometimes taste really nasty but it gets me high. Although I usually never run out, I make sure of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Just Neva
well, first we try and find a new bag.
But if we don't have enough money to spare
then I either wait around or scrape resin
Thats pretty much what I do. Although most of the time when I run out someone is always calling me to come over and smoke because I'm the only one in my group of stoner friends who lives in my own house and I don't care about weed being smoked inside.  

Snow White Jinx

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 pm
get together some old clothes that i dont wear anymore and bring them to buffalo exchange.. i usually make just enough to get a bag... thats what i did to day... ran out of stash and my unemployment check didnt come in yet. so i just sold some boots that i got at a garage sale and some old shirts and got enough to get an 8th :]

if i really dont have it ill be fine, but it never happens because my life is saturated with marijuana in pretty much every aspect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 am
well i use a gt so the resin its low but i do love it, specially when u smoked diff strains it makes it even better. when i run low i some times make ciggaweed (mix it w tobacco) which stretches it but its harsh, or i dont smoke as often which sux cus i have difficulty sleeping so im up till 4 or 5 am, but most of the time my best friend smokes me out and i do the same for her when shes out. thankfully i use a gt which makes my $20 of bud last close to 3 weeks thats smoking almost every day. I LOVE GTs lol  

8Jimbo8

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am
I scrape. Its sad because after that your screwed!
I had to scrape mine yesterday crying

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 am
When Mary Jane is out of town I hook up with her available friend Resin.:]  

Indie Jesus

-D---B-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 am
Ice Cold Faerie
I never buy weed.
Well I do occasionally.

But I've been smoking on a daily basis for two years,
and only bought weed twice.

My mom smokes me out alot,
and my friend say I am so entertaining I get to smoke for free.

Plus I'm the only person in my reg group who owns a pipe,
lol.
ha it used to be like that for me. everyone would hit me up to smoke out cuz i was the only one with a piece. good times... i guess i used to take advantage of it sometimes tho. nowadays its probably the opposite im almost always the only one packin the bud. karma i guess. =p

i used to scrape all the time. like every few days id scrape to scrounge somethin up. kinda bummy heh and it took a toll on my lungs afterwhile. i try not scrape anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 am
ha i just smoke something else i got if im out of weed like shrooms thats mainly what i smoke and use shrooms and weed and bunch of other stuff but mainly those 2.  

HippieKrowly

-Pinky- -Boy-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:41 pm
Resin is my best friend right now.
Been out for two days and just yesterday I rediscovered this old, broken, glass pipe that's caked with a few years worth of smokeage. mrgreen

But usually, once the bag is empty, I pick through the pile of stems I set to the side and pick off every bit of green, and I make sure I get every last crumb... And then once that is gone I get as much resin out of my pipes as possible. Then I'm ******** I would make Mojo hash for my fiance once he was out. That's some potent s**t. I wish he still smoked. :t  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff