Reply Marijuana Discussion
Searching of possesions(school) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:26 pm
So, I recently found out if ANYONE staff, student, cop etc.
sees anything suspicious in your car, or they say they see anything,
then the school has the right to search your car without permission form you.
How did I find this out?

I was at the vending machines and this guy next to me and his friend were talking.
friend:dude, officer Massey searched through your car
guy:what the hell? I didn't tell him he could.
friend: he saw your wallet on the seat(wallet had a pot leaf on it) and you left your car unlocked dumbshit.
guy: ******** eyed stare* they can search through your car without permission?!!!!
guy: apparently
me:*texts friend to hide pipe better*

So, I might just be slow, but last year they HAD to ask permission,
even if someone reported something.
but now if your cars locked, they just ask you to come out and unlock it.
crying
no more privacy.
Also, if they catch you in the halls after the bell rings,
they pull you aside, wand you, and search you. then give you saturday d-hall.
lovely right?

What is your opinion on this?
does your campus/school do the same thing?

In Texas, you need a warrant to search through someones house, and the cops have to see you breaking a law to be able to search you/your car.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Sort of. All except for the giving you saturday detentions if you're in the hals. Yea, they recently got the OK from legislation to self issue search warrants on school property if they are suspicious of anything. At least...that's what they told us up in Mass. but yea, I think schools all over the country are able to. They also said sum bullshit about it being school property, and they can do whatever they want to your car because it's on their property...I'm not sure how far that extends, but I think the ability to search your car is what they were referring to.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm
XDarkSoulJakeX
Sort of. All except for the giving you saturday detentions if you're in the hals. Yea, they recently got the OK from legislation to self issue search warrants on school property if they are suspicious of anything. At least...that's what they told us up in Mass. but yea, I think schools all over the country are able to. They also said sum bullshit about it being school property, and they can do whatever they want to your car because it's on their property...I'm not sure how far that extends, but I think the ability to search your car is what they were referring to.

hey you're the kid who said smoking was legal. XD and yes,
it's pretty ******** up. but whatever. if they can strip search you for ibaprofen or cough drops, they can do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Yea. But anyways, yea, it's ridiculous. Te lengths they would go...to me it seems almost as if it isn't worth it to be honest. But whatever, cops will be cops...even the rent-a-cop security guards. I don't park at school though, this is one of the reasons.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Just Neva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 am
At my school the kids who drive get drugtested.
If they fail a drug test they just get their parking pass revoked.
My school can only search you if they've caught you doing something
or if theyhad been told about you having drugs or something.
I think the drugtesting is so stupid. I know it probably has more kids drinking than smoking weed. aaaand I'm pretty sure alcohol is 392q87537561875623x worse than weed. It makes me so angry
when I think about it. and I would say something about it,
but the chances of them taking a 16 year old girl seriously is slim to <******** none.

The tardy policy sucks this year, too.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:47 pm
damn they might as well stamp a barcode on your neck and make you show up with a urine sample every morning.

are all these schools outside of cali?  

-D---B-

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 am
I only got searched once at my school and that was because the dean actually saw me smoking a joint haha but other than that no. I dont think they do stuff like that in California.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 am
I'm from Cali and when I was in high school about 5 years ago they couldn't do that. Or at least they didn't in my school. Most teachers that smelled it would either ask that it be removed or they'd leave the room and threaten to have everyone searched if someone didn't leave it out for them to have it disposed of. The worst they did with our cars was lock them on campus until the end of the day so people couldn't leave to go smoke or whatever. But all the smokers and ditchers just parked around the corner to avoid that. What you explained sounds like what they do to soldiers in the military who live on base. They search you, your car and your room and if drugs are invloved they all get drug tested. And being late gets you in a s**t ton of trouble.  

Snow White Jinx

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am
oh wow that sucks well when i went to school they never did that its not allowed they didnt have the power to do that but i think they shouldnt be allowed to do that to you guys its a violation of privacy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 am
Usually when you register for a school you sign something that gives them to right to search you on suspicion aka any reason they feel like making up.  

Indie Jesus

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 pm
THAT IS SO MESSED UP! Im glad im out of school and don't have to worry about that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm
yeah i never signed anything like that when i was in school i hear u there im glad in out too ^^woo!  

HippieKrowly

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:52 pm
schoooooools out for summer.........schoooooools out FOREVER!!!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:07 pm
Lol it is nice. Im surprised that they don't do that where I live, because weed is a huge thing amongst the kiddies here.  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm
lucky ha it seems everyone on here has weed around them i mean where they live it sucks here.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff