Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm
I found this interesting meme on fur affinity. The idea is to take a picture of yourself, and draw your fursona over the picture, matching exactly your body type. The reason is that people tend to make their fursonas skinnier or sexier or bigger boobed or nicer bodied than their real selves. This isn't always the case though.

I can't draw worth crap, but I think I could maybe trace my image off a photo.. tracing isn't hard, right? Or get an artist to do it for me?

Might be interesting to get the rest of you guys to do it too, but I don't think there's a lot of artists here.

Or maybe one or two of the artists here can do it for everyone else, just a simple sketch.

Anyway, I'm throwing the idea out there because I think it's cool.

I'm also thinking of starting the same thing in Gaia's art community. Take a picture of yourself and draw your avatar OVER the picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm
actually thats kinda cool id love to be drawn like that x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Hmm...Might have to do this.

Who knows? Might give me the kick I need to start drawing again XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm
I already draw my fursona with my body type.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Well, there's a few differences between myself and Ven. Nothing too major, but it's there.

Besides, like I said, I've been lacking inspiration lately XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm
good idea but im not gonna do it lol  

Breezyanna_5

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 pm
shoki_de_nai

If that's your fursona character sheet on your furaffinity account, I have to say I'm glad you're true to yourself.

I tend to have mine drawn a little skinnier and slightly more muscular. I used to be kinda skinny but I've gained a few dozen pounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Psycho Lee
shoki_de_nai

If that's your fursona character sheet on your furaffinity account, I have to say I'm glad you're true to yourself.

I tend to have mine drawn a little skinnier and slightly more muscular. I used to be kinda skinny but I've gained a few dozen pounds.

Yup, that's my 'sona. My body as accurately as I could, well plus all the animal parts o' course.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Cassikitty is squishy xd

I don't think I have any recent fullbody pictures of myself. I've got a couple from last year but they are amazingly tit-tastic and like hell I'm going to draw Cassikitty with those abominations. I try to avoid idealizing her but that doesn't mean I have to make her disgusting.

This is the second-most recent Cassikitty picture. Round face and deathboobs are pretty much accurate. She's too skinny in the most recent picture.

Right. Lol butts. My thighs are, in fact, huge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:03 pm
yeah my neko self tends to be ALOT skinnier than my RL self but i keep the boobs to about the same size.... i dont like large breasts for some reason. lol. but i wont even try to draw my furry self on my rl self  

Breezyanna_5

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm
Kitsune and I used to have the same body type. Then my activity level took a nosedive and I got fatter. She, however, stayed the same. Except for her boobs. They got a little bigger. X3

I saw this last week on FA, and I'd like to participate, but I don't think I have any recent full-body pictures of myself to use.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm
i still woould like to be drawn like that x3 ..if only..i could.....T-T  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm
heh..a lot of my fursona pictures were drawn when i was active and in waterpolo...but i have gained a little and my fursona hasn't..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Rainey was a waterpoloist?

I've gone through the list of everyone who's done this. I am sad to say I see a lot of girls who are, say, 140lb, have a bit of pudge around the waist, or thicker thighs, or a somewhat bigger butt, and say "I AM FAT", as if the only way you are not fat is if you are 6 foot tall and 110. Most women who say they are fat aren't fat.

I would think a girl who's 200 or 250lbs has a more legitimate excuse to whine and b***h about being overweight than a 140lb feather. Sadly normal healthy weight is considered fat in our thin-obsessed society.

I am going to do this. I am going to get a picture of my self, and figure out a way in photoshop, and maybe even MS paint, to do this by myself, and I will explain how I did it so that way everyone else can do it.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm
I'm about 5'4", and last time I weighed myself I was 135lb. I want to lose weight, mainly because I feel noticeably-less healthy than when I weighed less. Granted, I used to roller skate-- recreationaly and semi-competitively-- at least 3 days a week, so my weight from the waist down was almost pure muscle.

If I could get back down to about 120, I'd be happy.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff