Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krilliad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 am
I thought you might like!

LOLMOD

I won't be around much at all this school year, plenty of AP classes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Thanks Josh. biggrin  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 pm
Is that the one that was on PS2? I have that. Pretty good underrated FPS. A bit on the short side, but solid game.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm
It's the PC version, but I assume it's the same thing. It's kinda like Halo, but I can't figure out how to switch grenade types. There's some weird gravity vortex grenade thingie that looks cool, but I want to use my frags and save the sci fi ones for later.

On a second note a mod should delete this thread or at least the link and turn it into just a discussion on the game before too long. This download is an illegal copy so posting it is against TOS.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
On a second note a mod should delete this thread or at least the link and turn it into just a discussion on the game before too long. This download is an illegal copy so posting it is against TOS.
Point.

A note for latecomers: I absolutely DID NOT bookmark the site, and as such I can't send it to you if you ask me via PM. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Trying to run the installer kills explorer.exe.

Is this just because I'm the only one running Vista?  

uryu ishida

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:23 pm
I gave up on it after the download reset THREE times. It was a good game, but it's not worth the hassle.

Especially when I'm going to be getting a cracked version of Spore for free.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm
uryu ishida

I'm running XP and it worked just fine.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 am
uryu ishida

I'm running Vista, and I had the exact same problem. I actually had to reboot the computer to fix the problem. I ended up just deleting the file off my computer.

I liked the game when I played it, but it's not worth the hassle.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Requiem in Mortis
uryu ishida

I'm running Vista, and I had the exact same problem. I actually had to reboot the computer to fix the problem. I ended up just deleting the file off my computer.

I got it to work.

Okay, what I did to get it to work is a bit complicated, but it's not hard.

I opened the properties to the file, and noticed it had "this program came from another computer, and might harm your's. It is blocked." THere was an "unblock" button next to it, so I clicked it. Then I went over to compatibility, and set compatibility mode to "Windows XP, Service Pack 2". I'm not sure which fixed it, but it got fixed.  

uryu ishida

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm
uryu ishida
Requiem in Mortis
uryu ishida

I got it to work.

Okay, what I did to get it to work is a bit complicated, but it's not hard.

I opened the properties to the file, and noticed it had "this program came from another computer, and might harm your's. It is blocked." THere was an "unblock" button next to it, so I clicked it. Then I went over to compatibility, and set compatibility mode to "Windows XP, Service Pack 2". I'm not sure which fixed it, but it got fixed.
I'm thinking WinXP compatibility is what worked. I wish that compatibility would work for Cyberspeed D: but that says I need to have Win95 installed to install the game. D:

Actually the unblocking might have done the job.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am
I'm a classic cheater. So, I got a "Trainer" for the game. IT catches the memory specificatiosn for health, ammo, or other parameters, and changes them on the fly (ended with unlimited health, ammo, mutagen, etc).

Damnit, NONE of them work.

Now I actaully have to WORK at the game!

Double-barrel pump-action? WHAT THE ********!? I know it's been done on The High Road, but that's was an abomination that was just an 870 and lefty 870 stuck together with a piece of baseball bat for the pump.
Doubling the rifles OR shotguns is pretty damn cool, though it would be nice if you could actually reload rather thna run BOTH of them dry so when you drop it, you have ot reload (and you NEVER drop it when the badguy is dead)  

uryu ishida

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:43 pm
uryu ishida
I'm a classic cheater. So, I got a "Trainer" for the game. IT catches the memory specificatiosn for health, ammo, or other parameters, and changes them on the fly (ended with unlimited health, ammo, mutagen, etc).

Damnit, NONE of them work.

Now I actaully have to WORK at the game!

Double-barrel pump-action? WHAT THE ********!? I know it's been done on The High Road, but that's was an abomination that was just an 870 and lefty 870 stuck together with a piece of baseball bat for the pump.
Doubling the rifles OR shotguns is pretty damn cool, though it would be nice if you could actually reload rather thna run BOTH of them dry so when you drop it, you have ot reload (and you NEVER drop it when the badguy is dead)
After gaining control of the mutation I've failed so hard because I get gunned down so easily even when I take cover. ;_;

The dual wield shotgun is kinda tacticool I guess, but the dual assault rifles just pisses me off because the accuracy sucks like a $20 hooker. I think they should have implemented something to take off dual wield manually because every time I run across an assault rifle that retard picks it up and tries to act all badass. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Yeah, pretty short. Didn't like it too much. But then again if I can't create my own character I find it somewhat bland unless it's epic like STALKER.

I ... downloaded it a while back, never thought it worthy of purchasing it.
Have since uninstalled and deleted it.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Yea, it's not a game you buy. Makes a good rental, though, if you have a PS2 and nothing else.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff