Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 pm
LKAJSDLKFJALSDKFJLK I'll update this first post later =P I feel really lazy at the moment so yeah...might as well just give the basics and then if you guys want to know more than just ask :'D

I'm Henry and I'm sixteen. I'm a guy and...I don't know what else. Yay! :{D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 pm
Username: Henwyfatale

Name: Zing Everlock

Job: Zing miserably works at the supermarket, where all his coworkers and even his boss treats him like crap.

Abilities: Zing is amazingly oblivious to the world outside of his own head.

Equipment: Zing carries around a small jansports backpack with barely anything in it. He just likes carrying it around because that's what he's use too. He always has his ipod with him too, no matter what the situation, he needs his ipod with him.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Zing's personality depends on the type of people he is with. Usually he's spontaneous, loud, and obnoxious, even when he's around people he hasn't met yet. But when he's around people he knows that doesn't like him, he's quiet and calm. Other than that, Zing is actually pretty shallow, self-centered, insensitive, but sometimes he shows his softer side.

Biography: Zing comes from a broken family, it's not the best family in the world, but it's his only family. His dad left the family when he was young and his mother would remind him everyday that his father doesn't love him. Not to mention his whole family harasses him due to the fact that Zing doesn't agree with his family's views on life and society.

He even goes to a school where he could barely tolerate anyone. People bother him, especially people that judge him before they even get to meet him. People are stupid, they make it obvious that they're talking about him. They loudly whisper rumors about him and how he doesn't belong in the society we live in; how his family even hates him.

Zing also had a little brother growing up, William. To Zing, William had no life. William always stayed at home and did nothing. Zing hasn't remembered a time when William actually left his room, let alone the house. William though, one day left the house and never came back. All his stuff was gone, leaving their mother in tears. Blaming Zing for William's leave. Zing would still see William around school since William was only a year younger, but never question him about what happened.

However, throughout all of this crappy life, Zing is grateful for the fact that he has found his soul mate and his true friends. Zing's true friends, Samantha, Jennifer, and Savannah were the only people he could trust in the school. They meant the world to him, even though he knew that their time together is ticking. Sam, Jenny, and Savannah were seniors now; Zing was only a Junior.

Home: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Alignment: Self-satisfaction /// Zing will do whatever he wants to make himself happy.

Digimon:
> Jonathan
> Katie
> Susan
> Teddy
> Seoul

First Encounter: The sky turned dark as dense fog rolled in around the town square. Zing was isolated from everyone; the fog became darker and darker until the very point where Zing couldn't even see his hand right in front of his face. Voices whispered throughout the fog, taunting Zing, teasing him, enraging him. Zing couldn't take it anymore, he started shouting at the fog, turning around every so often to find the location of the voice, but he never could. He tried escaping the fog, but everytime he was pushed back. Not by anybody, but the fog itself.

"Look at this pathetic excuse of a life..." A voice laughed as a pair of yellow eyes glowed in the fog. "I think we should just end his life, there's no use for him in our world..."

Zing squinted his eyes to see who it was, but his eyes couldn't fixate on the figure. It was just drifting in the fog, as if it wasn't even a solid figure.

"Energy Drain..." The voice echoed as the eyes faded within the fog. Zing started to feel weak, collapsing onto the ground. He couldn't stand up; he felt weak, he felt pathetic just like the figure had said before.

"Stop....." Zing moaned as he went from all fours onto flat on his stomach.

"For a human, your energy is delicious..." The voice crackled as it drew closer and closer.

"Cross Cutter!" A new voice appeared, but Zing couldn't even lift his head to see what was happening.

"What are you doing here?!" The first voice panicked.
"I'm here to stop you! This is my tamer, he was meant for me and me alone!" The second voice retaliated.
"Do whatever you want with him, I got what I needed from him anyway..." The first voice laughed.
"Hey come back here!" The second voice shouted after the first, but apparently it was too late. Zing couldn't tell, he couldn't see anything past the ground.

Extra Notes/Other:

Henwyfatale

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image

Digimon Map!

Jonathan: Crabmon~>Coelamon~>Scorpiomon~>Plesiomon

User ImageUser Image
Jonathan is a rude, stubborn crabmon that loves to argue with Seth, but in the end, he always has his tamer's back no matter what. Jonathan loves cake. Cake cake cake cake! <3 Moving on, Jonathan will always stay by Seth's side no matter their differences.
Obtained: Starter Digimon

Katie: Tsunomon~>Salamon~>Gatomon~>Angewomon~>Ophanimon~>Ophanimon Core

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Katie is an example of a pure, immature little kid. She is adorable and her flaws make her even more adorable. She is modest and doesn't take any compliments no matter what. Katie has a strange obsession with shoelaces, and like a regular puppy, she will attack your shoes for your shoelaces.
Obtained: "We Wish you a Merry Freshmas" Contest

Susan: Budmon~>Lalamon

User ImageUser Image
Susan at first is what you would think of an innocent child like Katie, but once you get to meet her she can release all hell. She is dangerous, but sweet. She is mean, but opened to everyone around her. She gives people second chances, but once you screw up she'll hunt you down if you hurt her friends.
Obtained: First Extra Digimon

Teddy: EbiBurgermon

User Image
Teddy is one of the cutest guys of the group, girls can't help but pinch him on his cheeks. His personality is strange...There is no word to explain what he is. He smiles regardless of trouble, and can cook up a mean burger! Beware though, if you get him angry he'll cut off your head and cook it for dinner...BEWARE!
Obtained: "Order Up" Contest

Seoul: Soulmon

User Image
Seoul, a difficult digimon to communicate to. He rather spend all his time alone other then with his "friends." Seoul doesn't like others to get close to him, but slowly he doesn't notice that he is attracting to them like a magnet. Though, at times he loses himself in a rage, he is actually a kind loving digimon...that shows is in a strange harsh deadly way. His dreams is to reach his highest potential one day...
Obtained: "Bad to the Bone" Contest  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 pm
Evolution Items:
User ImageUser Image

Cards:
Click this link to go to my card forum thingy! biggrin  

Henwyfatale

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Artwork

Thanks Excali [:

~~ Crest of Comfort ~~~~~ Crest of Sorrow