Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 pm
~Story~

The Crusades are currently being fought, not fought over religion, but to kill off Mythical creatures like Were wolves, vampires, any undead, anything the so called ROman Catholic Church feared. Many mythical creatures even joined the cruesaders becoming hunters or clerics, and mages, along with the rest of the humans. will you survive the Crusades..and will you be the cause of your side winning the crusades.

~INFO MUST READ!!!~

all creatures have there regular weakness as in classic were wolves only on full moon and vampires no day light type deal unless you have something like an item that can help you out like a cloak of darkness for vampires or a moon stone that allows for transformations type stuff half vampires are allowed and stuff so ya check with me first.

~Skelle~

G-name:
C-name:
Race sad any race thingy is ok if i dont know it ill ask but note you have weaknesses)
Side sad Crusaders[can be a mythical creature] , or Mythical creatures)
Pic:
Bio:
Other sad any special powers or items you might have)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 pm
~Crusaders~

G-name: latuf
C-name: Princess Amilia Bloodstone
Race: Human
Side: Crusaders
Pic: User Image
Bio: Princess Amilia daughter of King Ragnus the 3rd is the current leader in the crusades she may seam week and cute but to think such a thing is pure idiocy she is known for her triumph over the troll king Gurgauth his skull resides in her throne room hung up on the mantle
Other: She is an extremly skilled warrior and her father created crow as a secret weapon againt the mythical creatures  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 pm
~Mythical Creatures~

G-name: latuf
C-name: Crow
Race:Unknown (construct)
Side: Mythical
Bio: Crow knows nothing of the world he dosent knowwho created him ither all he knows is he was created for a purpose what ever that purpose may be he plans to soon find out. hers very care free and usually ends up in trouble but some how allways escapes.
Other: his body is littraly made up of straw and tread a very durable thread hes very lanky and quick on his toes. He cast spells Uknowingly he isnt aware of the casting when he does it

G-name: Hellz Kirara
C-name: Hikaru
Race: Shape Shifter/demon
Side: Mythical
Pic: Hikaru
Bio: Hikaru always wanders around the earth in search of something to appeal her ever growing appetite for adventure and fun, it always brought her trouble but her appetite was never fufilled.
Other: She has the elemental power over fire and has the power of shape shifting

G-name: Sukie-dog101
C-name: Risika
Race: Shape-Shifter
Side: Mythical creatures
Bio: She tends to keep to herself, but she waderes from area to area looking for something that will spark her interest
Other: she carries sevral weapons but she mostly fights with tooth and claw  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Princess Amilia looked out her castle window. "The un is going down Jeeves" she said to her butler in that cute little 14 year old voice " Prepare my horse and my men for departure" she said the butler just walked out and she sighed.

Corw was in a cage and looked around at all the fleshy looking creatures calle humans that walked around looking at him throwing fruits at him which he thought were delicious "Wow these people must realy love me to be giving me all this free food" he thought to himself as large potato flew torwards him he caught it and quickly threw it into his mouth which cor some reason the people feared this and every time he did it the food would be immediantly sucked out of his hand he still didnt know why but he didnt care the food still tasted good getting up he walked over to the cage door to pick up a carrot that had been throughn when he reached out the door blasted open and he casually steped out and skipped around waving at the screaming people and the guards who were drawing there swords and running at him as he waved one gurad decided to fly the other way into a brick wall then collapse in pain.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm
Hikaru wandered around in a town in her wolf form, ears perked listening for anything that would spark her interest. She was suprised when a gaurd went flying past her and hit a wall, she looked over and saw a wierd creature, she trotted toward him trying to catch his scent, though the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, she shifted to her human form when she neared him, her head tilted to the side. "Hello" She spoke to him, he looked like a scarecrow, but it was moving and had a scent that was very odd to her. She extended her hand to shake with his, she looked around at the random villagers running in fear of this fellow, she could understand why, if he was a killer, but he didn't smell of blood, and his emotions smelled kindly enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Risika was leaned heavily aginst a wall to a small house type building in her human form, she knew humans couldnt tell that she was a mythical just by looking at her but other mythical creatures could see her true form for what she was by her apperance, she sighed and watched the creature in the cage being moved, she watched him eat almost every fruit and veggitable that was thrown at him and she smerked Another mythical she said to herself as she lifted her head to get a better image of him as she watched the cage swing open, she watched the humans run for thier shelters that smelt weird to her, and she smerked "typical humans" she snorted aloud as the last person scurried out of view, she watched another emerge from the use to be crowed and walk up to the strange scarecrow creature and she sighed and shrugged "might aswell go up to them and make my presents known" she sighed and pushed herself away from the wall and started to walk twords the two other figures left in the town  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 pm
Crow scratched his head at the gesture then smiled widley then pointing to himself and then to the sky at a large crow and back at him as if to say "Hi im crow" then he pointed at a large ammount of guards whod seen her change into human form and were readying there weapons as he did this the guard he was pointng at spontaniously caught fire, crow flinched at this and quickly began to run over and danced around in a panic trying to figure out how to help the guard.

Princess Amilia mounted her horse when a messanger pidgion came with a note saying "We caught him...Gorgorauth village" she waved to her men and smiled widley " MY FATHERS CREATION HAS BEEN FOUND THE GLORIOUS TOOL OF THE CREATURES DESTRUCTION IS CAPTURE LET US RIDE ONWARD TO GORGORAUTH FORGET ANY CREATURES YOU SEE ALONG THE WAY OUR TARGET IS MY FATHERS CREATION!!" then she kicked off her horse and speed into the woods on her way to claim that which is truley hers  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Hikaru tilted her head at first before it hit her in the face, he couldn't talk with his mouth sewn shut, when he indicated to a crow and to himself she nodded, understanding that his name was Crow "Well its a pleasure to meet you crow, i'm Hikaru" She smiled at him before he pointed behind her at a gaurd, who caught fire seconds after he had pointed "... It wasn't me i swear!" she said as she rose her hand to the gaurd and the fire swelled before disappearing completly "No worries Crow buddy" She smiled at him before movement caught her attention, another shape shifter had arrived on the scene "Well hello there stranger" she smiled at this new shape shifter as she approached. "This here is my buddy Crow, and i'm Hikaru, what's your name?" She asked smiling widely  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm
striding closer and closer she stoped a good distance away from both the other creatures, her deep green gaze was set on the scare crow that stood next to the shape-shifter/demon creature, she noticed the creatures gaze was thick and fiery and she smerked fire controller she thought befor turning to look to the other creature, not sure of his abilities she thought to herself befor she saw that guards caught on fire, she snickered "serves them right for locking him up" she said looking to the creature that raced back and forth as if trying to help the pathetic guard she yawned and befor she knew it she herd words excape from the others lips. "Hikaru and Crow" she said quietly to herself but she shook her head "nice to meet you both im Risika" she said in replie with a slight smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Crow then turned around and waved at the new friend and began to run forward and hug her when he all of a sudden a guard yelled fire and about 30 arrows came flying his way he turned around and looked at the arrows as if fascinated when his eyes went red and a voice box in his chest reigion declared "Defense Mode Activated" he then straighgtened up throwing his arms out to the side then aiming his arms at the oncoming arrows he did a motion that would be considered flexing if he had muscles and the arrows shattered then the shards stopped mid air then shot into the soldiers ripping them to shreds. when the carnage was over his eyes went back to there normal blue tint and he looked around curiously as if nothign had happened then he stared at the blood Blood was pretty he thought. then he turned and looked a Hikaru and Rissa "PRETTY!!!" he said without opening his mouth and pointing at the blood on the ground. then he bounded over to hikaru and rissa and began sniffing he smelt something tasty in the distance "Mmmmmm that smells good" and he looked at Hikaru with hungry eyes as if to say Feed me.

((its telepathy his form of communication))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm
Hikaru watched as the arrows went straight for Crow and heard a wierd noise come from his chest, she watched as the arrows went and killed the gaurds instead of them. She was suprised when Crow spoke without using his mouth, but chuckled when gave her a hungry look. "Well.. lets see... you can't eat the gaurds..... Hmm... i know.." She dug into a bag and brought out a cup. The cup had wierd markings on it and had a paper lid. She peeled the lid and got out a bottle of water, she poured the water into the opening, when the cup was filled up a good amount she closed the paper lid again and used her elemental power to heat up the cup, afterwords she opened the lid and offered it to crow "here, Ramen in a cup, its delicious, try it" she smiled politly at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Risika watched the blood poor onto the ground in great ammounts, it almost looked like a small shallow lake of pure blood, but it was just sevreal piles of the sticky red liquid, and she shook her head to get the sight away, she turned to look at the other two, she watched Crow well hes something iv never saw befor she thought as she herd the words that came from him, but no lip or jaw movement, she tilted her head to the side but shrugged and watched hikaru make him the "ramen in a cup" she mused as she shook her head once again befor looking at the blood "well that was an attack i have never saw befor" she replied, looking between the two  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Crow looked at the "food" then opened his mouth to reveal what would be called a black hole and the ramen and cup both sucked into his mouth he then smiled a grin so big it seamed as if his mouth was going all the way around his head "FOOD ^ ^" he sent the words through telepathy to the two. then hearing Riskas words he looked at her curiously "Attack??" he said looking curiously as if he were a 3 year old chiled then scratched his head curiously "Wh-what is ...attack..Hikaru...chan" he thought aloud he was growing more and more intelegint by the minute.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 pm
Hikaru stared into Crow's mouth as he opened it, amazed at the inside and how the intire cup and everything just vanished into the wierd thing, she was utterly fascinated by it. When the food was gone and Crow was smiling, Hikaru smiled back before she started laughing. She wasn't laughing at crow, more so she was laughing at the fact that something like that would suprise her. Before long she heard the telepathy that Crow sent her, asking what attack was. "Hmm.." She put her finger to her chin as if she was in deep thought "Attack is when you do something that hurts somebody else physically I guess, it's like if I pinched you.." She reached out to Crow and pinched his arm, though she was unsure if it hurt him or not "That would be attacking i guess.. well, a very light form of attacking i guess." She said, trying to think over what attack was as she did her best to explain. "There are different kinds of attacks, you can verbally attack somebody and you can physically attack somebody, physical attacks are where you hurt them and that.. pretty stuff" She then indicated to the blood when she rememberd what crow though to of it "When that comes out, you know you attacked somebody, or if they say the word 'ow' and verbally attacking somebody is where you say something you know will hurt their feelings i guess" she crossed her arms and nodded her head, satisfied with her explanation.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Risika watched the contents and the cup dissaper, it looked as if it just vanished into a pit of nothingness "uhhhhh that was amazingly weird in a good way" she chuckled, then listend to hikarus explenation of "attack" "thats a good way to put it Hikaru" she replied growing bored she glanced around, seeing no one elce left she shifted her form into a wolf, she troted around both Hikaru and Crow, sniffing them both out, becoming fimilier with the scents of them both, doing a figure 8 between them she continued to trot around them, contemplating why Crow hadent learned anything, he looked old enough to at least know as much as her and Hikaru "strange" she thought to herself as she continued to sniff at Crow  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff