• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image

That's not a cut-free knife, that's a BUTTER KNIFE. Christ, who was that poster, GLENN BECK?

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 am
I can't find the words. A facepalm/headdesk isn't enough  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 am
What. The. ******** easy as it is to make a knife too. (I'll post pics later) I can't imagine buying a set of steak knives and having to register every single one.

In case you guys didn't hear already, England has outlawed class III laser pointers because people were supposedly aiming them at airplanes and blinding pilots or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am
This fales on levles that traqnsend our dimention existance and comprehencion.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am
Man of the Demoneye
What. The. ******** easy as it is to make a knife too. (I'll post pics later) I can't imagine buying a set of steak knives and having to register every single one.

In case you guys didn't hear already, England has outlawed class III laser pointers because people were supposedly aiming them at airplanes and blinding pilots or something.
Actually, a guy just got arrested here in Sacramento for aiming a laser pointer at a police helicopter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am
laws can;t stop human nature... use gun to shoot a guy, ban guns... guy picks up knife, stabs a guy, do... whatever this is, knife registry (?)... pick up a rock, bash someones head in... ban rocks?

laws (in the current society) are POWERLESS to stop violence... do the best u can to curb violent crimes with the general laws that be, i.e. violence = jail (generally) and jail = bad...  

Maddness91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:28 pm
Maddness91
laws can;t stop human nature... use gun to shoot a guy, ban guns... guy picks up knife, stabs a guy, do... whatever this is, knife registry (?)... pick up a rock, bash someones head in... ban rocks?

laws (in the current society) are POWERLESS to stop violence... do the best u can to curb violent crimes with the general laws that be, i.e. violence = jail (generally) and jail = bad...
No, we need to do public executions. Drag them out in front of a throng of six thousand people and shoot them in the back of the neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91

No, we need to do public executions. Drag them out in front of a throng of six thousand people and shoot them in the back of the neck.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when rapists' heads are put on pikes in front of the courthouses, there will be no more rape. Criminals need to be made an example of. Shown that it is not okay to behave in ways to kill or maim your fellow man, and that it will not be tolerated. That's what will curb crime. When people know there are severe consequences for their ill actions.  

ArmasTermin

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Orkronos
This fales on levles that traqnsend our dimention existance and comprehencion.
ninja

Anyway registration of knives is so stupid. Forensics can't trace slash/stab marks to a specific knife especially if it's home made.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:46 pm
ArmasTermin
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when rapists' heads are put on pikes in front of the courthouses, there will be no more rape. Criminals need to be made an example of. Shown that it is not okay to behave in ways to kill or maim your fellow man, and that it will not be tolerated. That's what will curb crime. When people know there are severe consequences for their ill actions.
rape is completely different from basic violent crimes / murder, but i see your point about the "makeing examples" example... i'm for execution strictly because of a cost control measure vrs. life in jail costing alot...

either way, IMO the death penalty isn;t a very good deterrent for the non-average man... people thinking about killing someone know the consequences, and do it anyways... why? either spur-of-the-molment anger makeing them irrational, or premeditation and an acceptance of "living in jail is fine" or "i'm ok with me getting the death penalty"
death penalties these days are weak, because it doesn;t hurt to be killed... ask anyone "what would u rather do? be eaten alive by zombies? or ur brains blown out?" and 90% of people pick brains on the wall... why? because we fear PAIN more than death... hence... use pain as the deterrent... light a guy on fire on national TV, murder rates would fall to ridiculously low levels... i guarantee it... china got it semi right w/ those businessmen that stole billions or something from there company... marched them out on national TV and shot them...  

Maddness91

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 am
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91

rape is completely different from basic violent crimes / murder, but i see your point about the "makeing examples" example... i'm for execution strictly because of a cost control measure vrs. life in jail costing alot...

either way, IMO the death penalty isn;t a very good deterrent for the non-average man... people thinking about killing someone know the consequences, and do it anyways... why? either spur-of-the-molment anger makeing them irrational, or premeditation and an acceptance of "living in jail is fine" or "i'm ok with me getting the death penalty"
death penalties these days are weak, because it doesn;t hurt to be killed... ask anyone "what would u rather do? be eaten alive by zombies? or ur brains blown out?" and 90% of people pick brains on the wall... why? because we fear PAIN more than death... hence... use pain as the deterrent... light a guy on fire on national TV, murder rates would fall to ridiculously low levels... i guarantee it... china got it semi right w/ those businessmen that stole billions or something from there company... marched them out on national TV and shot them...
Having someone hung, drawn, and quartered would put the fear in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91

Having someone hung, drawn, and quartered would put the fear in them.
exactly... back in the day, when people weren't all crying over human life, u could do anything to a guy... good times...  

Maddness91

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Maddness91

exactly... back in the day, when people weren't all crying over human life, u could do anything to a guy... good times...
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

That line gets really old. Granted it is unfair to anyone who is falsely convicted. People have been found "guilty" which it was later proven they were innocent. Still the current system doesn't work. The old system would be considered cruel punishment and by modern standards is also rather unusual so it is unconstitutional. Still I'm getting fed up with chipping away at the constitution.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff