Reply Marijuana Discussion
would you call yourself a pothead? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 am
pothead seems like a dirty word, if you ask me.
just like a crackhead, a junkie or anything like that. pothead seems like a total insult, and i hate being called one no matter how much i toke it up, i will neverrr consider myself a pothead.
what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm
I don't take it as an insult or anything but I don't consider my self one even if I do smoke a lot. When someone calls me one it's like whatever.  

War Star666

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 am
I wouldn't call myself a pothead. I don't think I smoke all that much - I smoke daily, but I don't smoke a lot daily.

And pothead to me, does kind of feel like an insult. Because I guess, when I think of a pothead, I think of a some person who has never accomplished anything in life, who has no life and no responsibilities. And that's not me, at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm
Rusty Muffin
I wouldn't call myself a pothead. I don't think I smoke all that much - I smoke daily, but I don't smoke a lot daily.

And pothead to me, does kind of feel like an insult. Because I guess, when I think of a pothead, I think of a some person who has never accomplished anything in life, who has no life and no responsibilities. And that's not me, at all.

I totally feel u on where ur comin from on what a pothead is too u. Like I wanna make something of myself, get a good job, and still smoke weed. Potheads jus sit around always smoking not doing anything with there lifes.  

War Star666

T0X1C-G4S

Lonely Player

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 pm
I love being called a pothead, I take it as a compliment. I smoke lotsa weed, and barely ever get anything done. I'm a proud stoner and don't care what others say or think of me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm
I've never thought about it that way. I guese I kind of avoid that word now that I'm thinking about it. I usually say "stoner" or "mary jane lover".  

Snow White Jinx

baby kronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 am
ive truthfully never really cared.
stoner,pothead,junkie,mary jane lover,marley follower,rasta head,greener,herb smoker,
i could really careless,it doesnt change who i am how much i do/dont smoke or anything,
so i could care less.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
I smoke a lot, daily. So of course I've been called a pothead. I do in fact think of it an insult because a pothead seems like some dirty, immature kid who just thinks about getting high all day.
It's immature, really is, when all you can think about is getting high and actually never doing anything. It's not the fact what people say or think, it's the matter of what you're doing with yourself. I don't care what people say about me, but that doesn't mean I am going to stay as an immature child.

╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

winter rat

Just Neva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:02 pm
People can say/call me whatever they want.
What they say really doesn't matter, they are just words.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:14 am
No that words tends to mean you're addicted to marijuana in which you cannot be. So, I don't see myself nor anyone else whom does. I think it makes someone sound completely retarded for even considering themselves one.  

badbrainss

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 pm
Honestly I think of pothead as another word for stoner. Maybe someone who does it more than others.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm
I would, I do, and I like it. Well, I mean I can be called a stoner to, I don't really care, but I am, indeed, a pot head. I enjoy it, I smoke it, and my boyfriend sells it, so technically people would define me as a pothead, and i'm okay with that. But don't get me wrong, I got good grades and am going to graduate early, so idk. It doesn't bug me.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 pm
Thee Ringmaster
I would, I do, and I like it. Well, I mean I can be called a stoner to, I don't really care, but I am, indeed, a pot head. I enjoy it, I smoke it, and my boyfriend sells it, so technically people would define me as a pothead, and i'm okay with that. But don't get me wrong, I got good grades and am going to graduate early, so idk. It doesn't bug me.

That doesn't make someone a pothead, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 am
Nah people usually just call me by my name or that one weird kid.  

Indie Jesus

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 pm
yeah ima pothead people have called me that and idc if they call me pothead i dnt think its an insult i dnt mind pothead and stoner i dnt mind but people call me either by my name, stoner, pothead or the hippie cuz there are not many people around here that smoke so it kinda sucks.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff