Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Egg/Sperm Donation? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate eggs/sperm?
Yes! Help an infertile couple, and make money!
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
No! Find another way to make money, don't contribute to overpopulation!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Sperm yes, egg no. (gender neutral)
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Egg yes, sperm no.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 pm
Hey gang, haven't been here in a while, but I have a question for you:
Would you donate an egg or sperm? Why or why not?

Of course there are a number of things to consider, and research to be done, but here are the basics:
In sperm donation, one can get around $20-50 if the donor is fertile, healthy, and displays "good genes." Pretty easy, you just go into the clinic and they give you a cup.
In egg donation, one can get $5,000-$8,000 or more if you're an Ivy Leaguer, if you're fertile, healthy, and display "good genes." You "undergo a battery of physical and psychological exams" before you are deemed as such, and have to take hormone injections and to have a minor surgical procedure.

In both, one may or may not end up being a biological parent.

Input greatly appreciated. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Nope, I have poor genetics, no need to pass them on. For the same reason I doubt I will ever have a child the natural way either.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Even if I were a good candidate (read: not f-ed up in the ovaries), I wouldn't donate eggs because it's too invasive. If I were a dude, I'd probably be much more for the idea of donating sperm though, since it's a much easier procedure...though I don't know if the pay is worth it, I mean I'd probably be real nervous to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Its a good way to give back to the community. ^ ^  

Daearen

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm
It makes me wonder, do they have a limit to how many times a guy can go? Because, considering how much some guys can masturbate, they'd be able to rake in a nice amount of play money every few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:08 pm
I wouldn't donate, just because of the stories popping up every so often about anonymous donors being sued for child support. neutral d**k move. Not putting myself up for that.

"Here's your 50 bucks, oh and whoever gets this MIGHT be in touch a few years later asking for twice that much every two weeks."  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I wouldn't donate, just because of the stories popping up every so often about anonymous donors being sued for child support. neutral d**k move. Not putting myself up for that.

"Here's your 50 bucks, oh and whoever gets this MIGHT be in touch a few years later asking for twice that much every two weeks."

Guess that's a catch  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Cassidy Peterson

How would they find you if you are anonymous?

But if I was sued for child support I don't think I could do it with out being a part of mmy child's life. And I couldnt just leave it alone since I now have knowledge of one of my offspring is roaming the world.
I never want to know if my sperm is being used. >.<  

Daearen

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm
For $50 I would feel degraded for wanking into a cup, sorry.

Anyway, any kids I had by biological means would be terribly ********, you know, anxiety disorders to start with, plus furry. (Maybe that isn't genetic, but I've been a furry since as long as I could remember - Maurice Sendak, Richard Scarry and Berenstein Bears made me so, perhaps.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 pm
redface umm ive donated.......O//O  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Actually, if you have screwed up reproduction or shitty genes you won't be accepted for sperm or eggs, so no reason to worry about that.
Affy--Depending on the bank, you can donate around once every week.
Cassidy--nope, sperm donation is anonymous, and there is no way for the parents to track you down with accordance with the law. The story of being sued is an urban legend.
Shaviv--I don't really understand how it's degrading...it's not like someone watches you, and you're not being paid for the act, but for some cells.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Zella L.
Actually, if you have screwed up reproduction or shitty genes you won't be accepted for sperm or eggs, so no reason to worry about that.
Depends on the clinics version of shitty genes. I could probably pass fine enough since I don't have anything that would ever cause a doctor to tell me not to reproduce for. I however have higher standards for what I would want to pass on. With as many babies and children in the world dieing alone on the streets I rather focus on saving one of them than worrying about passing on my lack luster genetics. The only way I could see possibly donating would be if a close friend/family member was having reproduction problems. As mentioned however it is a lot harder for a girl to donate than a boy who simply has to fap off in a cup.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 pm
Promitheus Zek
redface umm ive donated.......O//O

Oh God....noooooooooooo! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 pm
Krissim Klaw
The only way I could see possibly donating would be if a close friend/family member was having reproduction problems.

I could agree with that. However, it might be harder since you'd know the person having what is biologically your child.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 pm
5000 bucks? What am I doing building houses if I can get paid for doing something I like?!

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff