Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:02 pm
How the ******** did you pull this s**t off?

Quote:
2009 National Trophy Rifle Matches, Final Results

Infantry Trophy (Overall)

1. California Grizzlies O'Connell - 1284
2. Forbes Rifle & Pistol Club - 1275
3. Oklahoma Rifle Assn. - 1250
4. US Army Marksmanship Unit, Praslick - 1211
5. Coalinga Rifle Team - 1162
11. Navy - 1005
15. Arizona State Rifle & Pistol Assn Gold - 970
18. USMC Gold - 880

For those of you who don't know, this match is an infantry match, shot rapid-fire, with AR-15s. The same AR-15s that are illegal in Commiefornia. SO HOW THE ******** DID THIS HAPPEN? How did JUNIOR SHOOTERS from a state in which this gun is illegal win the match?

Also, haha, Marines. Suck my c**k.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Actually, AR-15s are legal in California under certain circumstances. You have to have owned it before the Assault Weapons Ban, and you have to have registered it. Same with AK-47s, but the Kalashnikov has to be semi-auto only and dismantled, with the parts scattered. My dad works with a guy who owns an AK.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Actually, AR-15s are legal in California under certain circumstances. You have to have owned it before the Assault Weapons Ban, and you have to have registered it. Same with AK-47s, but the Kalashnikov has to be semi-auto only and dismantled, with the parts scattered. My dad works with a guy who owns an AK.
How old is the ban? Junior shooters are ineligible past Jan. 1 of the year of their 21st birthday, and I've never met a junior shooter younger than... 12, maybe? So it it's eleven years old like the federal AWB is, that's not likely.

Besides, I hear most of them drive a few hundred miles into Nevada to practice... EVERY WEEKEND.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
How old is the ban? Junior shooters are ineligible past Jan. 1 of the year of their 21st birthday, and I've never met a junior shooter younger than... 12, maybe? So it it's eleven years old like the federal AWB is, that's not likely.

Besides, I hear most of them drive a few hundred miles into Nevada to practice... EVERY WEEKEND.

eek That's commitment  

Man of the Demoneye

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

Pretty sure they were legal until the '94 AWB, but I'm not positive.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games