Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Endinglight WordSmith and Mod Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm
My current bio that I use for RPing in the guild:
Username: Endinglight

Name: Kazard (Kaz) Skies

Job: Blacksmith Apprentice

Abilities: Martial arts, blacksmithing, wilderness survial, acrobatics, wordsmith

Equipment: Over the shoulder duffle, tool belt, metal working tongs, flint, blanket, Silver digivice (third season), deck of digmon cards (basic modifiers), war hammer with 100 feet of rope attached to a loop at the end of the handle

Appearance: 5´10" Sandy brown hair, grey eyes, brown painter´s jean pants, white t-shirt, metal bracer with shoulder guard on right arm, metal bracer on left arm, metal shin guards
Personality: Pensive, loyal, but some times impulsive, dislikes bullies, and stereotypes
Biography: Born in the 18th centuary, his family was part of a circus, doing tapize and high wire acts. The circus disbanded, and he was apprenticed to a blacksmith. His parents died soon afterword, but he continued his apprenticeship. 3 years later he found a portal, this lead to an alternate earth aligned in the current time. He spent 5 years there, and became interested in the digimon card game. Soon after he found a second portal, but instead of leading home he was sent to the digital world.
Home: Somewhere in England in the 18th centuary.
Alignment: Goes with what he thinks is right, but is extremely loyal.
First Encounter: Met it while traveling, and defended it from a gazemon. Soon thereafter he recieved his digivice
Extra Notes/Other: Lives life for adventure, but has a practicle approach.

Major Events:
-Met up with Rae-Jou, we battle a MegaSeadramon, and our digimon were able to digivolve to ultimate. We defeated MegaSeadramon, but Kaz gained a Chibomon (Pummel Musss approved, not something I own in the guild). The extra boost of power to digivolve to ultimate resulted from a contract with mysterious force which slowed down time, and called itself "The light of the digital world". A two mysterious digimon follow both Rae-Jou, and Kaz, one of which reports to the "Light". Kaz and Rae have followed the "Lights" new mission for them, and have departed the Tropical Jungle for the Gear Savanna.
+much has happened to Kaz since I last updated this major event list
-currently Kaz has bonds of friendship with 5 digimon, and the strongest of which are UltimateChaosmon.
-Kaz is traveling with a mission given to him by Gennai, to participate in the hunt for the digimemories, and to help prevent some of the harm the tamers affiliated with the Royal Knights, and Ancient Spirits are both causing while they compete for control of the digimemories.

Below is the info I feel like giving about my self in real life. It is subject to change, but only when I'm bored, maybe...

My real name Mike S.
Age 19
Senior in Highschool
Varsity Wrestler
Soccer Referee for 5 years, played soccer from age 4 till sophmore year.
Xbox 360, and PSP
oldest of 7 siblings
Lots o' AP classes Calc AB/BC, US history, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Psychology
Now I'm in college
Had a dog (lived for 16 years), have a cat
Love to read, and dang good at it too. Phantom of the Opera(unabridged), Frankenstien(also unabridged), Ender's Game series, Redwall Series, Inkheart Trilogy, Asimov's Foundation Trilogy, and many more.
Love Anime and Manga. Favorite series for Anime was Utawarerumono, and for Manga it was Read or Die
Ummm Yah if you want to know more, post a query, and I don't get some stalker vibe, I'll maybe answer it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 pm
My Digimon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have not decided to give a nickname yet.

Here are the past digvolutions:

My second digimon
mutated to
Dna Digivolved with PHX_Roger_ILKN to
User Image

My third digimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (DNA with Rae-Jou (Sleipmon), Coldfront44(Darkdramon), and iAm Techno-san(Bancholeomon))

Here are the past digivolutions

My fourth, and friggen favorite digimon!
and the previous digivolutions, gonna put the mega form down here because I don't care about it as much as persiamon...
mutated to

Fifth Digimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mode changed
Digivolution line
Digiegg of darkness
Mutated to
Armor digivolve to
Unexpected digivolve to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (DNA with Grandmaster Draco_lord)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (DNA with The epic muffin)

My sixth digimon
digivolution line:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. unexpected digivolved

My Seventh Digimon:
Digivolution line:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hybrid synthesis used

Just so I don't get confused and lost, I have 7 digimon total
They are Valkyriemon (mutant digivolved at one point), Omnimon (DNA digivolved (normal not random) and mutant digivolved), UltimateChaosmon (DNA digivolved (normal not random), and unexpected digivolved), Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (mutant digivolved), and Chronomon Destroyer Mode (digiegg of darkness used, mutant digivolved, unexpected digivolved, and DNA digivolved X2 (normal not random)).
(last 2 not mentioned yet...)

Derivative digimon I like to use are:
Persiamon, but her highest digivolved form is Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
Renamon (and viximon) but her highest digivolved form is Chronomon Destroyer Mode.
Leomon (x) but his highest digivolved form is Chronomon Destroyer Mode.
Susanoomon, but his highest digivolved form is Chronomon Destroyer Mode.

AncientGarurumon, but his highest digivolved form is Omnimon.
Gatomon (my first partner's main form), but her highest digivolution is Valkyriemon.  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:12 pm
I think post three shall contain my digivolution items, and they'll be labelled so I can remember where I got them from.

User ImageX2 got both of these from the Ancients event, bonus contest pages 2 and 9
Down to one, used one of them to create Leomon (X)
User Image yellow slime, won form the april, week 4 caption contest  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 pm
I've decided to use this to decide what my digimon that I RP with will have for their official digivolution lines.
My first digimon is easier.
1. She starts off as a Nyaromon, then normal digivolves to Salamon, and Gatomon. She used to be able to normal digivolve from there into Angewomon, but because I biomerged with her as a gatomon to become Valkyriemon, she will now only normal digivolve to Silphymon.

Next we have:
2. AncientGarurumon who I don't have any previous forms to, and RPed having him join me after Gennai sent him to aid me. Due to a rather interesting fluke involving a wargreymon, he can digivolve from ancientgarurumon straight to omnimon.

3. Biyomon who can normal digivolve up to mega, through Birdramon, Garudamon, and ending in Valdurmon. From there Valdurmon was involved in involved in a four way DNA digivolution with Dax's (Techno) Bancholeomon, Rae's (Rae) Sleipmon, and Isaac's (coldfront) Darkdramon during a fight with Ogudomon. After the battle there was so much energy left over, that the four digimon who fused together retained the ability to digivolve from their respective mega level digimon, to Ultimatechaosmon by themselves. (They're still strong beyond all belief, but when they actually all get together and form Ultimatechaosmon with DNA digivolution, then they are effectively a god modding strong digimon...)

4. Witchmon who digivolves to Persiamon. From there she normal digivolves to Imperialdramon and then mode changes to Paladin Mode, because she absorbed some rather potent rays from a different Imperialdramon PM's blade as he died. However typically I choose not to digivolve past Persiamon with her.

5. Viximon to Renamon like normal, but then she receives a pendant from Gennai, that causes her digivolutions to be rather insane after that. From renamon, she digivolves to Leomon (X). From there she digivolves to SuperStarmon, and then on to Susanoomon. Then depending on Kaz's emotional state, she can either digivolve to Chronomon Holy Mode, or Destroyer Mode.

6. I have a full line of normal starting with Babydmon, Dracomon, Coredramon, Groundramon, and then to Chaosdramon.

7. For now it'll just be an EmperorGreymon with no previous digivolutions...  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 pm
also
-reserved-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Offical Welcome!  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 am
Thanks, it does feel offical blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm
A bump, as well as an announcement (for my profile) New information has been added.
I think I'll post something like this everytime something major in the RP I'm doing happens, and I add to my Tamer profile's "Major Events".  

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Hey! I did my Official Welcome in this profile. Interesting.

And I am so glad more people are RPing. I should meet up with you at some point... maybe kill you or something... only not really... you could get a metal arm like I have.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Luke I am your father...  

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:14 pm
WELCOME~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Thank you for the welcome!  

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm
No problem!(: and like Draco said, I'm glad to see more people rping now too :'D HEY! I could rp with you now if you like(: I'm bored and like...yeah...XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm
That'd be cool, except I've been trying to RP with Rae-Jou, and recently Techno-san showed up, and randomly attched himself to us, at this rate I may as well slap the label of RP event on it, and see where it leads. The reason I mentioned Rae, is because she lives in germany, and that makes it a bit harder to match up the times when we're both awake, and it's been a quite a few posts since she last replyed (this morning) so I'm trying to wait for her.  

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm
Germany o 3o sounds so far away...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items