Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
A Church For Juggalo's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a Good Idea
Man...Hell Yea...Whoop Whoop
52%
 52%  [ 19 ]
Naw Homie...But Nice Try...Whoop Whoop
47%
 47%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 36

JuggaloLotus18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 am
Alright Fam...Its time that the Dark Carnival gets its own church...lol. Im serious as s**t...If jesus can have a church, so can the Juggalo's. What Im gonna do after i get enough support, is im gonna address Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope on the matter of constructing, A Church for Juggalo's. But I need as much support to back my-self up on this, so from one Juggalo to all Juggalo's...I ask for ur assistence.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 am
you know i got your back homie, im down as ******** with that idea  

Godslayer Rin Ueda
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

JuggaloLotus18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 am
Razel the God of Death
you know i got your back homie, im down as ******** with that idea
Hell yea homie, thats 1  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:14 am
Yea homie. I've got your back. But I don't really go to church, juggalo or not. I don't like the whole religious ceremony thing. But I support ya on that.

Hypersanity
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

JuggaloLotus18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 am
Hypersanity
Yea homie. I've got your back. But I don't really go to church, juggalo or not. I don't like the whole religious ceremony thing. But I support ya on that.
No homie i understand u completely, i myself dont attend church for the fact i dont believe in christianity or any other bs, but wut i do is believe in the Dark Carnival  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 pm
Well hun if you knew that the members of Physopathic records are in fact christans, and that they donate thousands of dollars to the church they went to as children, you would know that Violant J might not think that the church Idea would be a good thing to make.

Cause that we'd look more like a cult and were not.
I dont know about you, but I dont want to give anyone more reason to think wrongly of us. neutral

Im sure your intentions are pure of heart.
But a church of Juggalos?...
That would also just give reason to make Juggalos in florida illigal(or rather representing the hatchet man.)  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

violent maniak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm
I like the Idea. I think it will go over big. Whoop Whoop. I hope it works out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm
JuggaloLotus18
Hypersanity
No homie i understand u completely, i myself dont attend church for the fact i dont believe in christianity or any other bs, but wut i do is believe in the Dark Carnival

for that great a** reason homie, i will join. like you, i dont believe in all that. but i will most definitely go to a juggalo church lol  

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 pm
I agree with Momma on this one. Listen to Thy Unveiling. That s**t is fresh and you'll know that ICP supports god and that the Dark Carnival is god. I myself am an Atheist but I support my homies in they faith. MCL! The church is kinda cultish and I don't believe in a higher up power so sorry homie I don't support this idea though I think that you're on a damn good course.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am
Hey now Ill be able to tell my parents I go to church, Im down wit that twisted  

AdreanDelvortev
Crew

MurderousDollie

High-functioning Smoker

11,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Im Down With That Idea. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm
i agree with momma as well. i think that starting a "juggalo church" has good intentions, but ultimately it wouldn't work out due to the whole "we look like a cult thing"... i don't know........  

katie_righ

Matias_Tarius

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 pm
Hell yeah that is an awesome idea  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm
i agree as well  

Muraki Azano

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kasper The Klown

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 am
Mommalette
Well hun if you knew that the members of Physopathic records are in fact christans, and that they donate thousands of dollars to the church they went to as children, you would know that Violant J might not think that the church Idea would be a good thing to make.

Cause that we'd look more like a cult and were not.
I dont know about you, but I dont want to give anyone more reason to think wrongly of us. neutral

Im sure your intentions are pure of heart.
But a church of Juggalos?...
That would also just give reason to make Juggalos in florida illigal(or rather representing the hatchet man.)

Totally agree on this one. Plus isn't there already juggalo churches?  
~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff