Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:12 pm
Since most of the RPers in this RP don't post in BBS anymore it's been decided that the yaoi RP should transfer. I sat down one evening and put all of the posts into an old blog of mine. So to see what's happend to this point, please go read it at http://www.crazylife.org/users/animetaryn/17266.html

The rules and important stuffs!
~For the love of BL, no OCs! I'm sorry if you like OC/Cannon BL pairings, but there are enough males in Beyblade that you should be satisfied with someone from the show
~Read over the character list before chosing a character to RP. People that request already claimed characters will be mocked and poked with a sharp stick. If you want that character then PM the member and ask to trade. domokun
~No lemon! This is still a PG-13 site, don't do anything dumb
~be respectful of posters. But that was a given, ne?

RP style
Proper English is required. That means capitalisation and punctuation, people. There will also be no script style RPing. Write it like you were writing a story. It's much easier to read that way. Anyone that has RPed seriously wound find that script is by far too limiting and seems... immature (for lack of better word).

I'll go into more detail regarding this once I've become unlazy and write my RP guide. gonk

Rules will be updated as issues arise. New Rpers are always welcome!

Characters Claimed:
Brooklyn - RPed by Guardian Kaia
Garland - RPed by Kouichi Pendolse
Hitoshi - RPed by Roppie
Kai - RPed by animeandraia
Max - RPed by Kira-Phoenix
Mystel - RPed by Beamo
Rei - RPed by kaotik red eyes
Takao - RPed by Naira Nille
Yuriy - RPed by Nazomie

The story thus far... (a summary for those that are too lazy to go back and read all the posts)
Kai, after waiting four hours at the airport, arrives at the Kinomiya residence to find Rei freaking out over a muddied room. In hopes to releive Rei's stress Kai suggests they all help Rei clean it. Max is there, and keeps popping in and out of the scene, and Brooklyn is lurking about somewhere. Eventually Kai winds up having to bribe Rei to not clean Takao's house. Now the whole gang is headed to the park for ice cream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:20 pm
Grudgingly I headed after Rei. "Yes." I grumbled.

Maybe I wasn't looking at the bright side of this. There was always the possibility of physical contact. Eating ice cream could be very sexual after all. Of course I'd have to keep modesty in mind, no sense in tainting the eyes of small children. Though I can always try to pass Rei off as a very flat girl, no one would be the wiser. Unless there are obsessive little fans near by that happen to recognise us.

Not entirely sure if the other two were following behind I turned to yell "Hurry up you two or we leave you behind." Unfortunately my next step was into a small hole that was hidden in the long grass. I tried desparately to regain my balance but it was to no avail and I found myself flailing futiely through the air, the ground growing increasingly close.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:10 pm
Rei watched as Kai started to trip. He was kind of too far away for any hope on catching him...but wait! WAS THAT A MUD PUDDLE?! A PILE OF DIRT?! ICKY, DIRTY DIRT?!?!

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Rei screamed in slow motion, sprinting towards his falling captain. Dirt plus falling usually entailed dirty clothes. Rei hated dirty things.

His neko-jin agility allowed him to get to Kai in time, though he didn't realy 'save' Kai...more like pushed him away from the rather small patch of mud. Rei wasn't obsessed. No, he wasn't. He just didn't like mud. It was kind of a phobia...except not. He wasn't afraid of dirt, he just hated it. Okay, that was a lie. He feared dirt and the billions of...THINGS that would be in it.

"DID I SAVE YOU, KAI?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:15 am
I had been ready to land, albeit partially in a mud puddle, and then Rei dove out of nowhere and pushed me. I don't think I heard anything snap, but that doesn't dull the searing pain in my whole left side. It sort of feals as if I had a large, heavy crate droppped on me.

A slight moan escaped my lips as I rolled onto my back, still slightly winded and dazed. Second's later Rei's face appeared above me, blocking out the blinding sun. As to his question, I wasn't quite sure how to answer that. He had undoubtedly inflicted a great deal of pain on me yet he had saved me from the mud puddle. "No, not really," I muttered and tried to sit up. The world swam around me.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:35 pm
Rei smiled down at Kai, looking him over quickly to make sure that he hadn't gotten dirty. However, Kai looked as if he were in an uncomfortable position. Oh well.

"What are you talking about?!" Rei squealed, leaping up on his feet. "I saved you from the evil mud puddle! Sure you may be experiencing excrutiating pain, but at least you're not dirty. ^_^"

He bent down and grabbed Kai's hand, trying to use his strength to pull the Russian up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:39 pm
Allowing myself to be pulled to my feet I swayed a bit before answering. "I could have tolerated a bit of mud on my sleeve. Now cracking my head open on the ground wouldn't be an enjoyable alternative to getting muddy." Scowling at Rei I began to look myself over. I wasn't that dirty, thanks to Rei. Other than my scarf had manage to dip itself in the mud puddle. "And you didn't save everything," I grumbled as I showed Rei the scarf. After making the gesture I immediately regretted it, Rei was going to go balistic.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:38 pm
"Well, dirt carries germs and-" Rei stared ahead for a little while...before the words finally sunk in. He immediately grabbed the scarf and closely examined it. "WHAT?!?!?!?! THIS IS A CATASTROPHE! WE MUST HURRY BACK TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND GET SOME BLEACH BEFORE THIS STAINS!!!!"

Of course Rei was overreacting. He KNEW he was overreacting. But he didn't really care. This was Kai's SCARF, dammit! It was like the symbol of Kai! HE TAINTED THE PERFECTION THAT WAS KAI!

"I'm so sorry Kai! I wasn't able to save your precious scarf! I don't deserve to live! You may punish me in any way you like!"

/I know Rei is SOOOO VERRRRY OOC, but I'm in a strange mood...x.x/  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:24 pm
It was very nice that Rei was concerned over my precious scarf, but he was also cutting of my air supply. "Rei!" I tried desparately to pull the suffocating material from my neck. "You're strangling me!" In a last attempt to return oxygen to my lungs I removed my scarf and held it. "Don't worry so much, I've gotten worse than mud out of this. Besides, I do have another scarf..."

Though I did feel a bit naked standing there without my scarf around my neck. I missed the comforting weight. Ever since I was a small child I had disliked my neck... well, not just my neck all necks. There was something about them that had never sat well with me. I just felt better if mine was covered up. Plus having it covered gave me some mild protection if a mugger or other lowlife tried to slit my throat for my money. Yuriy had once pointed out to me that I was mildly paranoid... maybe I should have listened to him, he may have had a point.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:06 am
Rei's hand clutched the smooth though heavy fabric. "I'm sorry..." he muttered in a monotonous tone over and over again. His eyes were empty, as if caught up in a daydream. Something he didn't want to remember.

"Mama..." he whispered before finally coming back to reality. He smiled brightly to cover up his previous space out. "So let's get that ice cream, Kai! Don't want to keep our stomachs waiting!"

His eyes, which had returned to their usual shine, wandered up to the smooth expanse of skin on Kai's neck. He tilted his head in wonder. Never had he seen Kai's neck so up close before. It looked more delicate than he expected.

/Yay I got to put in some angst [: And poor, poor, paranoid Kai/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:41 am
It's unnerving how Rei is staring at my neck... It really is that horrid! I can't go out in public with it showing. I must find a way to return to my bags and change. Not to mention I have this clump of dirt that made it inside of my glove, it's starting to irritate me.

"We can go for icecream as soon as I get my other scarf..." I stated, not leaving any room for argument. Quickly I turned on my heel and headed back to the dojo, pulling my scarf from Rei's grasp. Gcovering my neck is my sole priority. Nothing shall get in my way.

((Yes, poor paranoid Kai. He's very obsessive about his ncek... @_@))  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:23 pm
Rei looked on sadly, slightly perturbed at Kai's need to have his scarf. Perhaps it was just some tradition he didn't know about, like how he always had to have his hair up.

He didn't know. Personally, he didn't care too much, though he was slightly curious. All he wanted was his damn ice cream.

Sitting on the ground, he closed his eyes and took his meditating position. It wasn't one of those cliche, Buddha 'ohm' positision, but he was sitting, cross-legged, hands forming a sort of triangle in his lap.

Yeah he was that bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:31 pm
The whole way back I had managed to avoid human contact... yet upon opening my suitcase I was met with a terrible horror. I had forgotten my other scarf. After turning out my luggage it hit me, it was in the bag that had gotten lost. Yes, I was exactly that lucky. Not only had I been left at the airport for four hours but I had also lost a bag. Muttering a bit I searched for a high colar shirt. Unfortunately most of my clothing was in the lost bag... So I was left with my old purple shirt. After changing it came to my attention that I had not worn said shirt in a long while. It fit a lot more snug than I remember it...

Looking in the miror I grimaced, it was nerly skin tight. There's not much I can do about it though... I'll just have to go with it. I'll have to wash my scarf tonight and hope the rest of my luggage shows up soon. At least my beyblade equipment was spared.

I began heading back to where I had left Rei, feeling just a tad self-conscious.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:07 pm
He thought of...absolutely nothing. Of course that was what one did when meditating. The objective was to clear your mind of all thoughts, focusing on nothing.

The vibrations in the ground fluxuated, bringing him out of his rigid state. He tried to concentrate again, it felt relaxing, not having to think of anything. It was like a small escape from reality, in a way. It got his mind off that horrible mess in the dojo.

Cracking several joints, he lay down in the grass. It felt like a lazy day...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:57 pm
((Yah, so I'm swiching to 3rd person... because I'm so used to RPing in it now that it just effs me up if I don't. >.<))

Thoughts of what Yuriy had said last time he wore this shirt drifted through his mind. Yuriy had told him that purple was 'the gay colour' and that he clearly displayed his sexuality when he wore it. Of rouces Yuriy had wound up with a black eye mere seconds later. It was his own fault for not keeping his mouth shut after all. Kai had very little tolerance for Yuriy's stupidity some days.

Being labeled gay wouldn't really bother him aside from the fact that it was telling the wold around him a little bit too much about himself. He liked his secrets, they were after all secret.

Coming back up to where he had left Rei he noted that his companion was apparently sleeping on the grass. Sitting on one of Rei's arms was a rather large, fuzzy caterpilar. Had Takao been there then Rei surely would have had it down his shirt but as it so happened Takao and Max had disappeared once again. They were most likely hiding in some shrubbery waitng to jump out at Kai.

"It seems you have a new friend." Kai smiled slightly as he leaned against a nearby tree and crossed his arms over his chest.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:28 pm
/Heehee, it sticks to you like a disease, ne? xD/

Rei's eyes slowly opened, the bright sunlight causing Kai to glow in an ethereal fashion. At first, Rei thought he had died, and was now being approached by an angel. A beautiful angel.

Finally realizing that he was, indeed, alive, he sat up, still a little confused. Friend? Eh? Rei glanced around him. Was Kai seeing things?

"Kai, are you on cra-" That was when he felt it. It was a tickling sensation, almost bringing him to the point of giggling. He went to scratch his arm with his razor-sharp claws...only to discover a black and yellow...fuzzy...thing crawling up his arm. "WHAT THE HECK?!"  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff