HARRY POTTER AS THE 7th HORRCRUX!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Harry is the 7th horrcrux?
  ABSOLUTLY!!
  It deffinitly is possible
  No, Voldemort wouldn'd destroy his own horrcrux!
  It just doesn't make sense...
  -gasp- YOU SAID HIS NAME!!
View Results

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:40 pm
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

Rom=+Hermione will kissy kiss...

THE END!! (JK better not die before the end of the 7th book!!)

please try to make sense of this!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:07 pm
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

that...would suck...I think that is a possibility though  

Mystellastar

Invisible Feeder

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:25 pm
that would be one hell of a plot twist  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:56 pm
Don't give Her (J.K. Rowling) any ideas!!!! I hate it when the hero or other good guys died is makes my depression appear again.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chapei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:34 pm
That would be one hell of a twist, but in the prophecy it said Voldemort would choose the one that would possibly kill him and Voldemort choose Harry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:27 pm
How would Voldemort put his soul in Harry anyway? He only saw Harry once when he was a little kid. I think the final horrcrux is Voldemort himself. his soul is already split up so why not split it up then put it inside himself?  

turfTalking

windy_star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:00 am
gd idea but harry is a main character and it would b a shame to kill him off and apparently if you kill a character off it means da writer is bord with da character  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:50 pm
Babii_Brunette

Er.. Why the heck would Voldermort destroy his own Horucrux??? That is just wierd. But I do believe Harry will die in book 7 and take Voldermort down with him!!! crying  

Oridaius

covo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:01 pm
I thought two souls could not be in one body!?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:04 am
I don't really think that that is likely to happen. I think that a horcrux needed to be an inanimate object... I'd check the book, and maybe the dictionary, but nah. It doesn't really work in my opinion.  

Kana.Emiko

comfylove

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:17 pm
Dear people who think Harry is a horcrux,

Harry is not a horcrux. Okay? HE'S NOT.

love,
comfortably_dumb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Liveevil14
I don't really think that that is likely to happen. I think that a horcrux needed to be an inanimate object... I'd check the book, and maybe the dictionary, but nah. It doesn't really work in my opinion.
It dosen't have too be an inanimate object. Dumbledore thought that one of the horcrux was in That snake. But what do you guys think RB, um , And the other letter, stand for?????
*runs upstairs to check the book*

SwiSS cAkE RolL

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:58 pm
Oridaius

Er.. Why the heck would Voldermort destroy his own Horucrux??? That is just wierd. But I do believe Harry will die in book 7 and take Voldermort down with him!!! crying

Well, Voldemort thinks Harry is the only person who can destroy him, so if Harry had to kill himself then Harry couldn't really kill Voldie now can he? At which point I think it will turn out Neville was really the boy in the profacy and Voldemort will be destroyed by him.

So, to clear things up:

Harry turns out to be the 7th horrcrux-->Harry has to destroy himself in order for Voldemort to be destroyed-->Voldemort was wrong, it was Neville in the profacy-->Neville destroys Voldemort

okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:08 pm
It's possible, but how could he have cast the spell if tried to kill him and then was killed? And why would have another when he already had 7? Or maybe Harry was supposed to be the 7th? Who knows.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:27 pm
As sad and twisted as it would be, I think he probably is one. >.o;  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items